Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Like Demon Hunter maybe? The class that got split up into Warlock and Warrior classes lol? What about a Paladin?
    Yes, please see the part of my post where I said "not yet another class that feels like all the other classes in the game due to homogenization". :P

Deleted
    first of all i thought medivh was mage, and second to me monks are somewhat sage like. just the asian variation if you will.

No point in having new classes when Blizzard is incapable of balancing the original ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    I think I'm sick of the alternate resources classes use to perform moves i.e. Holy Power, Combo Points, Shadow Orbs, Chi, and Soul Shards. It's starting to feel like all the classes with this are very similar now. I could be really fine with just mana usage, or pet controls.
    Oh I hardly mean to introduce yet another new resource. It was just the idea of gaining 'energy' from nature, which is the base of the sage mode in naruto. This energy can be well energy like rogues got, it could be mana, which would mean we could get a mana using strenght or stamina spec which isn't that common So the spells to gather the resource would be connected somehow with nature and shit :P

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel