10+ Year Old Account
    Great. Dallas fumble and Oakland score on the opening kickoff. Great way to start a game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Great. Dallas fumble and Oakland score on the opening kickoff. Great way to start a game...
    Well, we've had worse starts I suppose...
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Did you guys hear that cameraman who got pushed yell "oh fuck." Can they do that on national TV?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more amazed they thought it necessary to put audio on that replay.

In before jokes about Oakland fans using that kind of language as standard anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Did you guys hear that cameraman who got pushed yell "oh fuck." Can they do that on national TV?!
    Yeah. You can even hear the crowd yell shit sometimes, and if someone is near a mic, you can hear a lot. There's nothing really that can be done about it on live TV. The commentators even apologize for it sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure I hear the BS chant every time I watch a Giants game these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw Murray, keep Dunbar on the field, he's popping out 8-9 yard runs constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    McGloin played a very respectable first half. He needs to work on stamina and consistency, but he has a future with some more games under his belt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dallas is 7-5 and undefeated in the division. Got a game with Philly and Washington left later in the season. Could be a Dallas playoff year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I miss the Turkey leg? Haven't got to watch all day. Was my favorite part of last year.

Hope Big Ben gets it and just rips it apart on live TV.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    so yeah, it appears Williams (Green Bay) didn't get issued a brain when he was born. seriously now. you're going to push the REF?

Looks like Tomlin, Steelers Head Coach, saved a TD run with that stunt. I wonder how hard the NFL is gonna fine him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt get to see Big Ben rip into the turkey, but Justin Tucker did it right, beastmoded that bird.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactyl View Post
    Some quick picks for week 13, * means I think that team will win.

*Lions vs Packers
    Steelers vs *Ravens
    *Jaguars vs Browns
    *Bears vs Vikings
    Titans vs *Colts
    *Cardinals vs Eagles
    Rams vs *49ers
    Broncos vs *Chiefs
    Raiders vs *Cowboys
    Buccaneers vs *Panthers
    Texans vs *Patriots
    *Dolphins vs Jets
    Falcons vs *Bills
    Bengals vs *Chargers
    *Giants vs Redskins
    Saints vs *Seahawks
    So far Aerodactyl is 3 for 3. Good job bro, and I hope you're right about Monday Night as well

15+ Year Old Account
    The AFC east would be so much more interesting if the Pats swapped divisions with the Browns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    The AFC east would be so much more interesting if the Pats swapped divisions with the Browns.
    All that would do is make whomever won the AFC east get a home field start and then lose to the "wildcard team" out of AFC north.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2013-11-29 at 04:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is Eddie Lacy actually good? I don't watch Packers games this year, so I haven't watched. But he has better stats than his other Bama running backs. I just figured they fed him the ball all year because everyone else is hurt, which would pad his stats.
    he didn't do much on Thanksgiving, but I just saw him in the Vikings OT game and he played really well, we got to see what happens in the league today when you have talented RBs and no QBs, ties, that's what happens, ick

also, there isn't really anything they could do to Tomlin that I would think was too severe, they shouldn't pull their punches
    Last edited by draynay; 2013-11-29 at 08:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    he didn't do much on Thanksgiving, but I just saw him in the Vikings OT game and he played really well, we got to see what happens in the league today when you have talented RBs and no QBs, ties, that's what happens, ick

also, there isn't really anything they could do to Tomlin that I would think was too severe, they shouldn't pull their punches
    Eddie Lacy is great for GB RB standards in the past... almost 10 years.

I don't think they can do much against Tomlin. Might fine the Steelers like 50k or something. He pretty much said that he was looking at the video board and I didn't notice where he was until the camera got close.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    Meh, that might make the AFC North more interesting, but that's about it. Without the Pats in that division chances are the fourth seed in the AFC would go to a team with a losing record every year and a much better team would miss the playoffs. I know everyone that isn't a Pats fan hates the Pats but they are one of the best playoff teams and they'd make it as often as they do if you put them in any division in football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Harvin is now doubtful for the MNF game.