10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Colts giving the game away on both sides now. This may not be close despite Charles not being there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap, I was wrong. Right now the Colts better get their shit together, the Chiefs have come to play ball, Jamaal Charles or no Jamaal, they care not.

Dat shovel pass.

Charles officially out for the rest of the game.
    Last edited by Robbyjawz; 2014-01-04 at 10:46 PM.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alex Smith playing well. Kniles Davis charging through tackles. If Charles isn't out for the game (I missed the announcement talking about him, so I don't know), I say leave him out unless they need him. Also, Richardson drops the ball on his first carry. Cleveland did..not well, but good for Cleveland this year, so they must be laughing all the way to the bank.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone notice the game clock continuing to run after Chiefs plays ran out of bounds on that drive?

15+ Year Old Account
    Huh, I though the Chiefs would be ahead, but not by this much at a home game.

KC did sit their starters last game, it seems like that was a great thing to do, good job on them for that.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Alex Smith looks like he is going to get killed with the yolo running though. I like Kaep when he slides, Smith goes head first and technically can get hit, Kaep can get hit with slides, but the defensive player will get flagged for it.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Deleted
    So as I'm sitting up watching the playoffs all night (european) I told my brother he could call me when he needed to be picked up and I'd come ... well pick him up. Expecting that to be sometime around 2-3 AM or maybe even better 5AM when all the games were over.

Instead just after Bowe gets his TD on the opening drive he calls to be picked up and I'm not 1+ hour behind...Q.Q

Luck intercepted the first play of the 2nd half. This is a beatdown.

Colts are trying to make this a game. They need to make STOPS though.

15+ Year Old Account
    So far my prediction who will win it all is looking good to me, Who ever is the most healthy wins, not looking good for either the Colts or the Chiefs.
    Last edited by apepi; 2014-01-05 at 12:26 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    SO far my prediction who will win it all is looking good to me, Wo ever is the most healthy wins, not looking good for either the Colts or the Chiefs.
    You picked the Eagles?

What is this "defense" you keep talking about? I know only TDs, FGs and turnovers.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, Andy... when has that swing pass worked for a running back not named Lesean McCoy?

- - - Updated - - -

WHY IS THIS A 3 POINT GAME? IS THIS REAL LIFE? WHAT IS THAT TD? I DON'T EVEN

This is one crazy game. I have nothing intelligent to add!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    You picked the Eagles?
    Not exactly, We will just have to see. I say anything could happen. Hope the Saints win though >.>.

And man, that was a great play by Luck, just damn.

The story if the Colts win is how great of a comeback Luck led to win the game, when it was his own damn fault.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Not exactly, We will just have to see. I say anything could happen. Hope the Saints win though >.>.
    That's my feeling too. I think the Saints are a better team and I think the weather thing might be a bit overblown (I ran on the East Coast today, it wasn't that cold), but I really have no idea what's going to happen. Wouldn't be surprised if Shady guts them, wouldn't be surprised if Brees struggles, wouldn't be surprised if Graham and Colston absolutely destroy Patrick Chung.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    The story if the Colts win is how great of a comeback Luck led to win the game, when it was his own damn fault.
    To the best of my knowledge, he wasn't covering anyone on the plays where Smith threw his 4 TDs. So, yeah, he fucking blows at defense.

Wow...Colts are up now (if they make the point after touchdown...). What a crazy game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god, the Chiefs are getting destroyed injury wise. I think that if they do manage to pull off the W, they are going to get OWNED next week. If the Colts win, they are going to make an interesting show.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like these two teams are just falling apart.

Man that was a great touch down!

Aaaaand Colts win. Wow. What a game. I can't believe how many Chiefs were injured that game, and wonder how it would have played out without any injuries...