Page 4 of 205 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tuned in to football game for the end. Seems my Jets won at the very end. Interesting.

idiotic penalty by the Tampa defender

10+ Year Old Account
    Aldon Smith already has a Sac! Not even a minute into the season. Good shit!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I find the Falcons scoring 17 points against the horrifically bad Saints defense downright HILARIOUS
    Saints new look D didn't look half bad against the Failcons. Gave up 367 yards but held them to 3-11 on third down. And of course 0-1 on 4th!
    Nominated Most Average Healer Ever
    My Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omous/advanced
    My Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tamus/advanced
    Pokemon Y FC: 1736-1594-7603 // Name: Human?
    Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

10+ Year Old Account
    I fully expected the loss after the 3rd Q, but we got it done in the end. Patriots will need a LOT of time to get the rookies into the system though. Against any decent team this would have been a loss.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that Seachicken game was so bad oh they are so overrated anyways sucks that Atl lost but it was against a really good team so meh. Hopefully we get Seattle again in the playoffs so Matt Ryan can get a second playoff win since that is the only team he can seem to beat in the post season....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I fully expected the loss after the 3rd Q, but we got it done in the end. Patriots will need a LOT of time to get the rookies into the system though. Against any decent team this would have been a loss.
    /Nod
    here's hoping gronk comes back soon, and Ridley pulls his head out of his fumbling ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tyrann Mathieu saves a TD. That guy is going to be a tremendous value for his draft spot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ponder is still shaky at best, Vikings will continue to suffer by him just as last season.
    And not a single 3rd conversion lul...

Lions could have won with another 21p easy.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blaine Gabbert did have an injury in the Jags game. The official injury is lack of talent.

Sick catch by Floyd.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice conscript same could be said for a few other QB's like Weeden and Kolb

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarsguard View Post
    Nice conscript same could be said for a few other QB's like Weeden and Kolb
    Well Kolb at least has always been an overrated career backup at best. Weeden fits into the same boat although at least he had about no talent around him as an excuse. Plus he is older by about 6 years than anyone at his present NFL development should be.

Bradford sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Boldin for the 49'ers I think the Ravens are kicking themselves a bit.

The Jags and Browns need to just quit. Maybe they can join the CFL?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, the ground game is not going for the Niners this time around. This agitates me, but I am loving what Boldin is doing.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

I could see an 80 rec season for Boldin coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Make that a 100 rec season. Catch 10 today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Boldin is proving he was worth every penny. Cant wait to see how dangerous SF is with Crabtree or Manningham back to go with him.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I would kill to have Vernon Davis on the Eagles. Boldin wouldn't hurt either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kapernick is showing his quality now that he's got real talent to throw to.

Also Green Bay's defence looks disorganised in the secondary without Woodson.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    1,5h left to redneck Cowboys vs Giants and the game will start 2:30 am here local time
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.