Poll: How excited are you for 5.4?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm looking forward to it though I wish there was some new 5 mans. I guess I will have to settle for 'loot island' instead.

so-so. Hoping SoO is better than ToT, hopeing that TI is actually a lot of fun.

Deleted
    So veeeeery excited. Just being able to spend time gearing alts through BOA drops gets me off, and the raid ofc, and all the tons of other stuff too, sooooo much to do !

I just want more lore. Who kills Garrosh, who becomes the new Warchief.... you know, the stuff Blizz has been hanging like a carrot on a stick in front of us for the past year. Still probably going to take another day for it all to get unlocked and such.

Deleted
    First Poll I like here :P I'm pretty excited, totally Mage buff excited.

Just had a good poop exited.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got mixed feelings , on one hand - new stuff , on other - entire realm population clustered on tiny isle , ques to log and general servers unstability...

Funny poll. I voted: About to kill Lich king for the first time excited

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not much actually was hoping the whole coin in the raid system was actually going to stop, very tired of farm the damn coins already. Hopefully this is something that want continue into the next xpac. Timeless Isle will be pretty much a continual lag fest on my server, so it is not going to be a great deal of fun, beside we have to farm more coins. The raid seems very well done; I am looking forward to having some idea who the next war chief is going to be. In my opinion this is one of the very few times where pvp gear out shines the pve gear in looks. What's up with all the moon beams?

Flex raiding looks promising; at least it should be better than some of the current mentally challenged people that can be found in the LFR. Since I am really into the story of wow the Vision of Time looks pretty cool, I am looking forward to do that. Creating the cooking cart will be pretty cool as well. As for the rest arenas (never done them) and pvp (stop doing somewhere in the middle of cata, got very boring). I started on an rppvp server, world pvp was great back in the day, and nothing has topped that since.

At this point I am pretty much looking forward to the next xpac. MoP as a whole was pretty good, the legendary quest line could have been done better, the whole rep grinding at the beginning got a little tolerable after a few patches. The whole coins system and having to grind lesser charms forever across 10 characters gets very old, I pray for a better system for alts in the next xpac. MoP visually was extremely cool, I enjoyed quest through every zone, lore lack in a few places, but overall I thought it was pretty good.

This is the first xpac, since I started playing at the end of TBC, which decided not to raid in a normal raid environment. I just wanted to enjoy the experience without all the yelling, screaming, whining, and blaming that goes on in vent, raid or guild chat. After cata, I needed a very long break from that crap. Hopefully Blizzard learned that putting a world boss in the middle of an island surround a bunch of elites, is a recipe for disaster. I found out one thing about using the OQueue addon to do Oondasta, is that the pulling of primal beast into a raid happens on most servers. What a waste of time.
    Last edited by Apexis; 2013-09-10 at 02:51 PM. Reason: formatting

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New episode of Breaking Bad while Killing the Lich King for the first time and he drops Alar.

I'm pretty excited. I feel like it will be short lived, but I like the direction they are taking the game. This is a nice lead in to some expansion news.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL

I'm pretty excited, but not to the point of dancing around, squealing like a little girl and flapping my hands. I guess maybe I'm 'three day weekend' excited.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    New episode of Breaking Bad while Killing the Lich King for the first time and he drops Alar.

I'm pretty excited. I feel like it will be short lived, but I like the direction they are taking the game. This is a nice lead in to some expansion news.
    Short lived... We'll have it for a good 10 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see who the new warchief is, then i'm out.

Swiftys 537th razer naga giveaway excited.

i have not been this excited since fall of the lich king 3.3 came out

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty damn excited. Feel like I'll have a lot more to do on a daily basis now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    If I was playing I would be fairly excited but since I'm not...

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted:

About to kill Lich king for the first time excited
    Ashes of Alar dropped excited
    About to lose your virginity excited

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Short lived... We'll have it for a good 10 months.
    My excitement will be short lived...not even sure how you could interpret that any other way.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Wow. Can the poll be any more useless?
    which polls are useful?

Anyways, extremely excited. Gonna be playing an obscene number of hours this week. Will explore the island first thing. After that I'll work on gearing up my characters and checking out the new pet battle stuff. My raid group will try flex first and then hit normal after.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    No, but it's not fun. It would have been fun if it was ordered from most excited to less excited (or the other way around) so we could at least have an idea of what it's supposed to mean. As it is now, it just means nothing. I don't find polls that mean nothing 'humorous'.
    Poll connoisseur Buzz Killington, here. ^

I thought the poll was great, personally. Clearly the options leave room for your own interpretations on levels of excitement. I don't need someone else telling me if I should or should not be excited to kill the lich king or receive ashes of alar, or whether one is more exciting than the other. It is my choice to be excited or not about these things.

On topic though, I am very excited for 5.4. I just read the patch notes in full detail and tried to log in multiple times even though I was sure the servers would still be down.