Deleted
    Although it's bit disappointing to kill it after a somewhat consequent ilvl upgrade, it sure makes up for the stupid tuning of the first bosses!

Deleted
    Apparently BL only killed Siegecrafter about an hour ago, I expected a kill way sooner then this considering Envy and Exorsus started late and killed him faster for the first time. Method only now is doing it and live streaming.

Also does anyone know why wowprogress only recorded 24ppl on the Method's Paragons kill? Did they 24M it or something or someone failed on releasing before the boss was dead?

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    Apparently BL only killed Siegecrafter about an hour ago, I expected a kill way sooner then this considering Envy and Exorsus started late and killed him faster for the first time. Method only now is doing it and live streaming.

Also does anyone know why wowprogress only recorded 24ppl on the Method's Paragons kill? Did they 24M it or something or someone failed on releasing before the boss was dead?
    Someone coulda not logged or it didnt track properly as usual

Method has just re-killed Siegecrafter. Let's see if they re-kill Paragon before anyone else kill it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Method has just re-killed Siegecrafter. Let's see if they re-kill Paragon before anyone else kill it.
    took 4 pulls I believe.

Official kill video with multiple PoVs will be released within the next 1-2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR-ssZSDjjM

Siegecrafter Blackfuse heroic world first
    So much shit on the ground 0_0

Does anyone know how far Bl is from a Paragons kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    Official kill video with multiple PoVs will be released within the next 1-2 hours.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJb1xoOOicM Here it is.

Deleted
    Looks like Method just killed paragons again. Wonder if we will see Garrosh fall this reset.

Yes wow, Method plowed through reset, BL are at Paragons and Method have downed them and Siege in what appeared to be no challenge at all, maybe an easier combination/order this week?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    Yes wow, Method plowed through reset, BL are at Paragons and Method have downed them and Siege in what appeared to be no challenge at all, maybe an easier combination/order this week?
    It's always the same combination each week in every region.

Deleted
    On normal the order appears to be the same, can't say about HC, but yeh it was really a fast kill after they downed Siegecrafter they were saying on stream they would go 1shoot Paragons...

It's probably best that they did that; farm would be really annoying if you had to keep changing your strategy on that boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwait View Post
    Perfecto dying from jumping down @ the first conveyor belt?

Looks like an awesome fight

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    Personally my hatred comes from that Race to World First video they made. It was a cool idea trying to document and explain how the races to world first go for most guilds, but then it was ruined by half of the video being pointless BL drama and ego that no one cares about.
    So your hatred comes from misinformation or misunderstanding a documentary that Blood Legion DIDN'T make? Ok cool.

Would like to congratulate my guildm8s in Sanitas to Seige 10 man HC kill last night.
    (ulgy to announce it when u are in the same guild perhaps but couldnt see anyone noticing it).

Gratz to Envy and Exorsus aswell!

G-RATS Hulk/Sanitas, come on Avast you're letting the Fins get away haha

Method must know something on Paragons MW/BL don't because they some how have spent no time on them and breezed through, going to be a very interesting week with an asian 10man guilds and method the only 2 so far on Garrosh, really hope BL can catch up
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    So your hatred comes from misinformation or misunderstanding a documentary that Blood Legion DIDN'T make? Ok cool.
    I do believe I was corrected and I do believe I admitted to being mistaken. I just don't like Blood Legion because Blood Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.