Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    race is still up for grabs bro
    Yeah nah.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, why are people still discussing whether the Asian kill was a world first or not. Sure, for a while it can be fine to discuss it, but right now it's just "I want it to be like this, so it's like this!" "No! I want it to be like that, thus it is like that!"

Seriously, just use your own judgment and decide for yourself and don't force your opinion on others. (I know what I said is slightly ironic)

hmm nobody is talking abut the fact that in normal theres this big cutscene where garrosh is taken to trial, and in heroic YOU ACTUALY KILL HIM, meaning differant cutscene we still havent seen

so only 10 people on earth know what the final cutscene of MoP looks like

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    hmm nobody is talking abut the fact that in normal theres this big cutscene where garrosh is taken to trial, and in heroic YOU ACTUALY KILL HIM, meaning differant cutscene we still havent seen

/Mind blown.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Congratz to 天啟 for downing 10man heroic. GJ
    Exactly this. Gz anf gj.

World first is world first.

Now if only this guild would post their video ASAP.. For world first video, you knţow...

Thankyou in advance.

Gz to the kill i guess.

Nevertheless its like winning an oldtimer race with a modern car.
    But for some people the future guy would still be equal and deserved his 1st place

Deleted
    World first is WORLD first. and since Asia is part of the world, grats guild with unwrittable name.
    The race should be renamed if people want to exclude Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Gz to the kill i guess.

Nevertheless its like winning an oldtimer race with a modern car.
    But for some people the future guy would still be equal and deserved his 1st place
    Except its not the same race, but they are still winning by beating the same race course(garrosh 10 man hc).

Just saying, if Paragon had the same gear level these guys had, they would have killed Garrosh a few days ago probably. I don't want to take away from their accomplishment, but in the overall 'world' view of things, this is synonymous to Ben Johnson winning the gold medal in the 100m race while being drugged. Basically, if you want to have a fair race, you need to have everyone on a fairly even playing field, or the race is not fair. That's why wowprogress did the right thing and made a West and East rankings, there is no real 'World' rank anymore because of Blizzard's shady changes.
    1001 0111 0011 0111 1000 0101

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    Just saying, if Paragon had the same gear level these guys had, they would have killed Garrosh a few days ago probably. I don't want to take away from their accomplishment, but in the overall 'world' view of things, this is synonymous to Ben Johnson winning the gold medal in the 100m race while being drugged. Basically, if you want to have a fair race, you need to have everyone on a fairly even playing field, or the race is not fair. That's why wowprogress did the right thing and made a West and East rankings, there is no real 'World' rank anymore because of Blizzard's shady changes.
    the term "world" includes asia.
    Is the kill fair for US/EU players? No.
    Is it a world first? yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    the term "world" includes asia.
    Is the kill fair for US/EU players? No.
    Is it a world first? yes.
    The world does include Asia in the most broad sense.

However, we're talking about WoW's World First Race. The majority of the world is on one set of rules, Asia is on a different set of rules. Two different races.

World First and Asian First
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post

Nah, he will be rezzed, cleansed of corruption by a druid and the game progresses as after the normal version kill. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post

However, we're talking about WoW's World First Race. The majority of the world is on one set of rules, Asia is on a different set of rules. Two different races.

There's no world first, just separated races. You cant just claim the world like that. US first, EU First and Asian first would make more sense, since they are all separated by different factors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    There's no world first, just separated races. You cant just claim the world like that. US first, EU First and Asian first would make more sense, since they are all separated by different factors.
    But the factors between US/EU are easily accounted for. The difference between the two is able to be calculated and the correct World First winner can be determined. The rules are the same, the time variables change but still fit into the overall equation of who killed it first.

With the Asian realms, it's a completely different race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post

I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense to me.
    there's no "world" first without counting Asia. If they don't matter anymore then we will have to rename the race, claiming world first without Asia is extremely offensive towards asians.

It's not that it's not world first because it's asia, it's not world first because it's not the same boss. It's like 10 man heroic lich king vs 25 man heroic lich king.

I would feel very sorry for Paragon if an asian guild couldn't kill 10 man HC Garrosh to be quite honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense to me.
    there's no "world" first without counting Asia. If they don't matter anymore then we will have to rename the race, claiming world first without Asia is extremely offensive towards asians.
    Ok as you seem to have some problems to realize the difference, think it like this. Other player plays minesweeper, other plays solitaire. One that plays solitaire finishes game before minesweeper one. Doesnt mean he won minesweeper player because its totally different game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattitja View Post
    Ok as you seem to have some problems to realize the difference, think it like this. Other player plays minesweeper, other plays solitaire. One that plays solitaire finishes game before minesweeper one. Doesnt mean he won minesweeper player because its totally different game.
    Think like this. Asians play World of Warcraft. Rest of the world plays World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Please stop the fighting about World Firsts. There is no official World First Race. Most players have agreed that only EU+NA is in the "World First" race because EU+NA have same conditions except NA starts a day sooner. The reason why you can't include Asia and have 25 and 10 man in the same race is because of way different conditions. Those can't be perfectly balanced. Some bosses are easier on 10man, some harder. Asia has 2 separate lockouts and 25man gives 8ilvl higher loot while 10man is the same as EU/NA. Now that gives huge advantage Asian guilds who first run 25man for gear and then 10man or visa versa.

Now if you disagree and only say "first kill is only thing that matters" then it's your opinion and there is no point fighting over opinions.
    Last edited by mmoc047901df21; 2013-09-29 at 10:48 AM.