Quote Originally Posted by asdfsaf View Post
    whereas Dawnrage is of course a very well thought of nickname to represent your very unique intellectual capacity
    Thanks, I do think so as well. Glad to see you can at least use your head for something more than, "look at me I'm retarded and want attention".

edit: m8

it was sarcastic and i actually called you a retard hehe

INFRACTED: Do not call other posters names. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-10-04 at 05:06 PM.

The best part about the STARS | Keahoarl (sp?) video is that one of them got a gold selling whisper in the middle of the attempt.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by asdfsaf View Post
    it was sarcastic and i actually called you a retard hehe
    Lol oh my bad, I couldn't tell. Thanks for spelling it out for me.

Oh if you couldn't tell as well, I was calling you a retard too

As much as I want to sit here and go back and forth calling each other retards, I rather not get infracted since I actually care about my account

You go girl you won an internet argument!
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2013-10-04 at 03:00 PM.

Moderator mentioned on the main page that they had higher ilvl but he didn't mention about boss having +dmg% and +HP% which is kinda ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Moderator mentioned on the main page that they had higher ilvl but he didn't mention about boss having +dmg% and +HP% which is kinda ridiculous.
    I'm just gonna assume Chaud didn't know 25 mans in asia had that and just thought they were like 10s. Can't say I blame him. Their raiding rules are all sorts of different over there and most people in WoW wouldn't know this unless they've been following this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, glad to see we are back to our old ways. 10 vs 25 instead of the ridiculous Asia vs West.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

funny how some STARS/KEAHOARL members saying at the end:
    dont shout dont shout.

keep your composure.

dont taunt other group directly.(wings of aurora i think)

seems like some members are too excited xD

It was done on purpose, as method's kill had no mention of and ilevel as well. It's done to discredit Chinese guilds, and is very sad.

I lost the little respect i had left for STARS. They lost and they release the video first.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    I lost the little respect i had left for STARS. They lost and they release the video first.
    As before, after world second down, WF should release their video. Paragon always released video after Method's SD kill.
    Method decided not to release this time before 5 more US/EU kills, so why should Stars wait them? Method broke the rule.
    Guys like you said they don't care about Asia Realm, some also believed Asian has a easier mode, so the video will not affect anyone in EU/US because they cannot copy stars' attempt because of they are in a harder mode.
    Last edited by MarvinVictoria; 2013-10-04 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Is the reason Garrosh heals up 3 times that blizzard stores HP values in 32 bit? 700mill +(1.8mill+30% of 1.8billion)+(50% of 1.8 billion) is over 2.1billion 32 bit health cap. It's really annoying how he just keeps healing like he is a paladin with lay on hands on a 2min cd.
    That's not how it works. The 2.1 billion for 32 bit is a MAXIMUM value, not COMBINED value.

Bosses can easily have 3x 1.9 billion phases, but not 2x 2.1 billion phases (in 32 bit).

Quote Originally Posted by MarvinVictoria View Post
    As before, after world second down, WF should release their video. Paragon always released video after Method's SD kill.
    Method decided not to release this time before 5 more US/EU kills, so why should Stars wait them? Method broke the rule.
    Method is probably doing this out of respect for the guilds competing for the top spots. But i guess respect is a rare thing around here. Exorsus released a few videos before Method last tier, and now STARS, who are not even in the same competition, released the very final boss (after killing it AFTER Method, even tho they have an extra lockout advantadge mind you).

So much for internet attention. So little for sportsmanship.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Yes they are, asia is still a part of the world.

The racism must stop! Also gz Blood Legion for US first!
    Since when can you racism a geographical region aka continent? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Method is probably doing this out of respect for the guilds competing for the top spots. But i guess respect is a rare thing around here. Exorsus released a few videos before Method last tier, and now STARS, who are not even in the same competition, released the very final boss (after killing it AFTER Method, even tho they have an extra lockout advantadge mind you).

So much for internet attention. So little for sportsmanship.
    Stars had no 10H mode attempts as we can see from there gears.
    Since you believe they are not in a same competition, you should not take stars' video into consideration, because that's not helpful for any US/EU guilds.
    Last edited by MarvinVictoria; 2013-10-04 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    Dunno what the reasoning is (I won't make up some conspiracy theory), but that should be changed. It gives kind of a meeeehh... impression.

The best part about the STARS | Keahoarl (sp?) video is that one of them got a gold selling whisper in the middle of the attempt.
    Just a random question. Is it just me, or have there not been any gold sellers in trade chat (or whisper for that matter) for months? I remember it being really bad during dragon soul, but I don't recall much afterwards.

Paragon is good!Paragon is the best!

come on ,join me.h say paragon~~

Because they don't, and mentioning that would be deceptive.

Only 25man has increased damage and HP, not 10man. 10man is where they got the kill, using the higher ilevel gear from 25man, which they obtained through the fact that Blizzard allows them to have separate lockouts for 10 and 25.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvinVictoria View Post
    Guys like you said they don't care about Asia Realm, some also believed Asian has a easier mode, so the video will not affect anyone in EU/US because they cannot copy stars' attempt because of they are in a harder mode.
    What rule? There is no rule book for world firsts and/or kill videos. It's completely fabricated by the World of Warcraft community.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    It was done on purpose, as method's kill had no mention of and ilevel as well. It's done to discredit Chinese guilds, and is very sad.
    It was done to point out that they basically cheesed a kill by switching formats. You know, transparency and all.