10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any fights where 10m is notably easier this time?

10+ Year Old Account
    garrosh probably

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Are there any fights where 10m is notably easier this time?
    Seems very hard to tell right now. First, people haven't cleared it all yet, second even if a few guilds would have by now, the data would be missing to make a good judgment of this. Also, first week of Heroic, so it's hard for most guild to do both 25 and 10men and see which one is harder which one is easier. You might have an idea by looking at time stamps on boss kills from top guilds. While this can mean nothing, looking at how much time in average it took for guilds in both 10 and 25 to kill a boss, this might give you a "okay" idea if there's a boss that really took less time than in 25.

7-way tie for 11/14, dayum. Thok must be a BIIIIIITCH on heroic.

EDIT: I'm a dumbass. I meant Spoils.
    Last edited by Soulfròst; 2013-09-20 at 10:17 PM.

Like Lei Shen... Garrosh will simply be more manageable on 10. More room, etc. Less people being carried. Even in top guilds there are players that could be trimmed to make the roster stronger. Some of the earlier bosses seem to be more difficult on 10, however. Also much like TOT. Thok looking near unkillable as well.

I'm not sure if the gap will be as wide though. One derp in intermissions or phase 3 and you were done on Lei Shen. Also, on Lei Shen, 10m and 25m typically activated different abilities. Bouncing Balls is a dps loss over Diffusion Chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    7-way tie for 11/14, dayum. Thok must be a BIIIIIITCH on heroic.
    Based on our pulls on him I can definitely say Blizzard has delivered on their promise of a linear difficulty curve.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexz View Post
    If Asia at least had the same item level of gear and the same bosses then you could maybe forgive the fact that they get 10 and 25 man lock outs each week, it would just be a advantage to them, but they don't, they have higher item level, the bosses are buffed because of that AND THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING. Its basically like comparing 10 man to 25man, except its probably a lot worse.
    Dont they get 8 ilvls per item and 8% increase dmg/hp on bosses? the ilvls should outweigh the extra % by far.

I thought everyone was stuck on Siegecrafter, not Thok.

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    compared to the ToT thread, this one seemed to be relatively civil up to now. ToT one by this point had 100+ pages of 10vs25 and EUvsUS flames.

tbh I was hoping a little bit more discussion going on here. but it seems everyone who should be is at their roadblock boss and are going at it.
    It's because the high and mighty defender of 10m raiding Lappe decided to jump ship and join a multi-national 25m guild, contradicting every post he made in the ToT world first thread. Who can pick up where he left off?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexz View Post
    If Asia at least had the same item level of gear and the same bosses then you could maybe forgive the fact that they get 10 and 25 man lock outs each week, it would just be a advantage to them, but they don't, they have higher item level, the bosses are buffed because of that AND THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING. Its basically like comparing 10 man to 25man, except its probably a lot worse.

As much as asia might want to be in the same race as the US and EU, well there not.

EU might have the handicap of starting ~12hours or so latter, Australians have to deal with 300ms during raids, but these are just handicaps to start, in the end they are the same race.

Asia guilds don't have the same bosses, they don't have the same ilv, well the rest of us are playing chess, you guys playing checkers, it just doesn't mix.

Bump down the 10man ilv for asia and keep the 25man the same as US, well the asia guilds will have a advantage but well they just ain't even in the race till that happens again, we know it, they know it gg.
    -------

Btw this is turning to be pretty damn intense seems like this place is tuned on the dot, exponential increase in difficulty no skipping required, of course it seems 25man has it easier due to the fact doesn't look like that higher war-forge gearing is factored in, but overall towards that top end both 10 and 25man guilds, best of the best are hitting it rough.

Interesting race for sure
    Yeah. I would love to see a race where Stars could compete with the top Euro guilds. Stars are incredible players, it's just we don't hear much about them because they don't often venture/talk to the EU/US English speaking community.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    Yeah. I would love to see a race where Stars could compete with the top Euro guilds. Stars are incredible players, it's just we don't hear much about them because they don't often venture/talk to the EU/US English speaking community.
    Well, that and most EU/US players I know immediately disregard them because they're not from the EU/US servers. Stars, KN Raiders, and a few others are exceptional, and were they on the same playing field, I have no doubt they'd be a force to be reckoned with. But people will be people =/

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    I thought everyone was stuck on Siegecrafter, not Thok.
    I think they were talking about 10 man, funny though 7 guilds on 25 Siegecrafter and 7 guilds on 10 Thok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irqklu550lI'

Looks like Blood Legion tried one pull with all ranged DPS and a trashmob from Siegecrafter with this spell to get a big haste and damage buff.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

15+ Year Old Account
    Amazed at the differences when you watch BL and Method Thok kill.
    Method figured out to ignore the yeti after 3 hours, BL after 24 (minus sleep (?) and Siegcrafter time) with pure luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    It's because the high and mighty defender of 10m raiding Lappe decided to jump ship and join a multi-national 25m guild, contradicting every post he made in the ToT world first thread. Who can pick up where he left off?
    I was secretly hoping Sil would show up
    So Lappe is raiding? I thought he quit the game not Paragon. Where did he surfaced?

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I was secretly hoping Sil would show up
    So Lappe is raiding? I thought he quit the game not Paragon. Where did he surfaced?
    He went to Envy, but only has 2 heroic boss kills in Seige of Orgrimmar.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...appee/advanced

Interesting. I'm wondering if he sat out rest of the fights or used an alt?

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irqklu550lI'

Looks like Blood Legion tried one pull with all ranged DPS and a trashmob from Siegecrafter with this spell to get a big haste and damage buff.
    You realize that was a joke, right? They were trying to show Blizz was making the same mistakes as before.

They didn't use that any afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
    You realize that was a joke, right? They were trying to show Blizz was making the same mistakes as before.

They didn't use that any afterwards.
    Yeah, I realize. Thanks.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t