Me gusta

/10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaker View Post
    paragon and depraved should make a 25man guild
    Leading 25m too much work for officers.

Seems like finnish guilds are rocking in 10man side

Deleted
    Would love to see some lesser known guilds make a name for themselves.

Right now we only have Method and Blood Legion who are competing for a World First. Paragon are also alone in the 10 man (Although it is looking quite interesting in the 10 mans now) but Paragon are still overwhelming favorites to get World First 10 man.

A few years back we had Paragon, Ensidia, Method, For The Horde, Vodka, Premonition, STARS, Blood Legion competing. Now it isn;t as exciting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    Would love to see some lesser known guilds make a name for themselves.

Right now we only have Method and Blood Legion who are competing for a World First. Paragon are also alone in the 10 man (Although it is looking quite interesting in the 10 mans now) but Paragon are still overwhelming favorites to get World First 10 man.

A few years back we had Paragon, Ensidia, Method, For The Horde, Vodka, Premonition, STARS, Blood Legion competing. Now it isn;t as exciting.
    Glad you brought this up in light of the sub-conversation in this thread. The 25-man scene was actually more saturated back when Paragon was dominating. They were just miles ahead of the others that it left the impression that they were all alone.

Now, after the downfall of Paragon 25, is the time of Method's reprieve. Otherwise they would have had to endure adding "World 2nd" to their resumes for some times to come.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2013-09-21 at 03:16 PM.

Seems tonight we will have some results about this goblin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Glad you brought this up in light of the sub-conversation in this thread. The 25-man scene was actually more saturated back when Paragon was dominating. They were just miles ahead of the others that it left the impression that they were all alone.

Now, after the downfall of Paragon 25, is the time of Method's reprieve. Otherwise they would have had to endure adding "World 2nd" to their resumes for some times to come.
    I understand that you are a Paragon fanboy and its fine...but why you have to hate Method ? the guilds are not in the same competition anymore and you keep bringing some shit that happened 3 years ago??

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    48 hrs of Thok - whats that, 700+ tries? :O
    Yes, they've been pulling the boss every 4 minutes without fail for the last 48 hours.

Really a huge shame that so many servers are not able to take part in these type of races at all. Over 100 servers still that have not yet cleared normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    Really a huge shame that so many servers are not able to take part in these type of races at all. Over 100 servers still that have not yet cleared normal.
    My server only has 4 guilds that have even killed a boss :/
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    It's because the high and mighty defender of 10m raiding Lappe decided to jump ship and join a multi-national 25m guild, contradicting every post he made in the ToT world first thread. Who can pick up where he left off?
    Or since i quit in paragon, i decided to leave for a more populated realm than Lightning's Blade and join some guild over there. + having stopped hc raiding i dont really care about the 10 vs 25 anymore (cant even really talk about them without proper experience in the fights)

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I was secretly hoping Sil would show up
    So Lappe is raiding? I thought he quit the game not Paragon. Where did he surfaced?
    Basically did, logged every now and then to join some raids for fun but there just wasnt anything to do -->played GW2 instead. Now that patch came and new stuff to do surfaced i've been logged on "alot". Im not a raider in envy, i told them that i'd help them if they wanted me to, thus the 2 kills on HC

Deleted
    It's simultaneously pleasing and slightly annoying to notice that an all-Finnish 25-man guild (=merge of Paragon & Depraved) would most likely dominate the 25-man bracket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    It's simultaneously pleasing and slightly annoying to notice that an all-Finnish 25-man guild (=merge of Paragon & Depraved) would most likely dominate the 25-man bracket.
    Nah, method and bl are both better now than during paragons 25m era.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    while one of the option is definitely the total domination, I wouldn't be so sure about it. Not many mergers were successful for the top guilds and I think there would be an issue of mindset between Paragon and Deprived (at least I think that what happens behind closed doors in each guild might not be compatible). To look at the recent example - we had Vodkadus (vodka + exodus) merger that everyone was stocked about, ideas of having a proper competitor for the US domination by BL were had, and you would expect that those top tier raiders had similar goal in mind (to be top guild) yet that merger fell through.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    "alot".
    Infracted: Please post constructively. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-09-22 at 01:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    every tier I am looking at my old server Dunemaul-EU which we left before MoP hit and compare our progress to our old competitors, I actually got a bit sad when I saw wowprogress for this tier: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/dunemaul

WTB 25man Paragon again! grats both Finnish guilds and Lappee, good to see you posting again!

IMO Paragon 25 back in the day are the greatest guild ever, their precision in kills is beyond ridiculous and still now dominating the 10man scene.

EU dunemall: T16 - 1 guild 4/14N
    T15 - 6 25man guilds with kills, 1 at 1/13H, 18x 10man guilds w/ 4 downing heroic bosses
    T14 - world 22 guild, 54 total guilds with a lot of heroic kills
    T13 - 17x 8/8H guilds and 107 total guilds

Not from EU at all but fuck me that makes me sad
    Last edited by Foto; 2013-09-21 at 04:46 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    How do you merge 2x 10 players to 25man? You guys are so silly

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
    How do you merge 2x 10 players to 25man? You guys are so silly
    /facepalm...

You being in a 10m very high end guild should know that 10M roster should consist of about 13-15 members total

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or did both Depraved and Paragon get almost the same loot from Thok ? Not saying the loot is bad in 10 man, but I've seen some pretty lucky drops in 25 man (hc wf) compared to 10 man. Hope it all works out evenly else it will be a race against "getting the best loot" instead of "who can maximize everything on the proper moment".