10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Oh damn, I love moogles, moogles and crabs.
    Thanks mate!
    Yes, kupo, and time to lose another chance at FF4.

Good to know sales change on Monday, so I know when to check that once again, none of my wishlist games are on sale.

Busy catching up my bundles. Here is one from me:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/315430/
    Polarity is this week's -96% game on steam.
    it has cards

very buggy game tho.
    Last edited by bbr; 2015-05-05 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    In all honesty many of the games I give to you guys that aren't Indie Games I buy through G2A. It's a much easier process than going through Steam (most times) and I've yet to have an issue with their service or with getting a bad key. I admire what the group does and that inspires me to donate some of the bigger name games. If possible I try to avoid putting up bundle games as a giveaway to avoid over-saturation of the same titles.
    Thx, kupo! ... So, what is G2A and how does it work?

Deleted
    What's the deal with the trading cards? i mean, i see a lot of people getting games just for those cards, but usually you dont have enough card drops in a game to create a badge anyways, is there something shady im missing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostlife View Post
    What's the deal with the trading cards? i mean, i see a lot of people getting games just for those cards, but usually you dont have enough card drops in a game to create a badge anyways, is there something shady im missing?
    You can sell the cards via steam & when games are a silly low price, you can make more back then you spent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    You can sell the cards via steam & when games are a silly low price, you can make more back then you spent
    oh ok.. so it is shady-ish :P that makes more sense now lol

Silly question but how do i take part in these giveaways? I have a couple of duplicate keys as well that i'm willing to part with. It says i need to join a certain steam group but it does not say which.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axell View Post
    Silly question but how do i take part in these giveaways? I have a couple of duplicate keys as well that i'm willing to part with. It says i need to join a certain steam group but it does not say which.
    Current price is 2 unicorns per every active member in the group.

All these sacrifices are making our herds shrink at a crazy rate, need replacement unicorns :'(
    Oh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Current price is 2 unicorns per every active member in the group.

All these sacrifices are making our herds shrink at a crazy rate, need replacement unicorns :'(
    I can give you half a unicorn and a bucket of of fresh gerbils. Deal?
    Last edited by axell; 2015-05-05 at 11:47 AM.

Sometimes, the average price of each card can be around 20 cents. Also, if you are lucky enough to get a foil card, you can sell it for even more. The best I've got is like 2 USD for a foil card (if my memory serves)...

I don't know if there's something else involved, so more comments are appreciated.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dang, Polarity is a portal-like and it has cards? Instant buy at $0.19
    BAD WOLF

Guess Ill save 2 people 19 cents

a game with cards will give you up to 50% of the cards needed.
    a game with 6 cards for a badge, will always give you 3 "random" cards for that game.

That's the whole point of trading cards, you trade them :P
    Or you sell them.
    Once you've gotten all the cards a game can drop, you can get boosters which contain another 3 cards - randomly.
    Boosters you can also sell.

Hence, when a game has cards - especially in a bundle,. it's basically a 0.15$ refund per game.

All n all, I've gotten around 30$ in total from trading cards obtained from free games,. and still have 300 of em in my inventory.
    So, yeah,. it's a nice feature. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Dang, Polarity is a portal-like and it has cards? Instant buy at $0.19
    It's ok ish, but kind of buggy.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    As long as it runs at all I probably won't even begin to complain. It costs more money to get a gumball than to play that game haha.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted

I'm sure someone can find a use for this

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    a game with cards will give you up to 50% of the cards needed.
    a game with 6 cards for a badge, will always give you 3 "random" cards for that game.

That's the whole point of trading cards, you trade them :P
    Or you sell them.
    Once you've gotten all the cards a game can drop, you can get boosters which contain another 3 cards - randomly.
    Boosters you can also sell.

Hence, when a game has cards - especially in a bundle,. it's basically a 0.15$ refund per game.

All n all, I've gotten around 30$ in total from trading cards obtained from free games,. and still have 300 of em in my inventory.
    So, yeah,. it's a nice feature. :P

But, you also need to take into account that your steam lvl influences how often you get booster packs, so it is also important to increase that (I guess)... So, it is kind of a strategy game all by itself :P

Quote Originally Posted by iamaya2 View Post
    But, you also need to take into account that your steam lvl influences how often you get booster packs, so it is also important to increase that (I guess)... So, it is kind of a strategy game all by itself :P
    Not really. The increase in chance you get is insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq
    Once eligible, your Steam Level increases your rate of receiving a booster pack drop:

• Level 10: +20% increase in your drop rate
    • Level 20: +40% increase in your drop rate
    • Level 30: +60% increase in your drop rate
    • Level 40: +80% increase in your drop rate
    • Level 50: +100% increase in your drop rate (i.e. the rate has doubled)
    • Etc.
    I can't find a source for your default % chance, but getting double the chance at level 50 doesn't seem like it's worth it. At least not if you're increasing your level solely for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post

I'm sure someone can find a use for this
    oh wow you kept one of those - i really hope they put that program in another bundle again soon...
    its awesome. :P

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...light=rpgmaker

Quote Originally Posted by iamaya2 View Post
    Any time someone makes a badge, you have a tiny tiny chance (along with everyone else who is elegible) to get a booster pack.
    its a low chance tbh, i only see about 1 booster a month if not less. But still - it's free money :P
    Last edited by bbr; 2015-05-05 at 04:12 PM.

New bundle on Groupees:

$1 tier:

Voyage to Farland (Greenlit)
    Thanatos: A Winterwitch Tale (Desura)
    Gare Sapphire Mechs
    Eradicator
    Remute - SMRTPHONE #0 (Music)

$2 tier:

Robotex
    Spud!
    Invisible Apartment Zero (Greenlit)
    Chris Huelsbeck - To Be On Top (Music)
    GoTo80 - _​|​ ̄​|​○ (Music)

Bonus (3 total):

Remute Live Stream #6! (Music/Unlocked)
    Remute - The Demo EP (Music/Locked)
    Bonus #3: Unknown
    The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.