The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    I think I've seen Mutant Mudds in Groupees bundle.
    I thought it was a Blink Bundle, but who knows with so many bundles these days.
    BAD WOLF

Most of the games on there have been part of cheaper sales or bundles before. The only one actually worth paying for this time is CSTW, but everyone already has that, too. It's disappointing to see so many cruddy bundles recently.

Deleted
    I personally didn't think Cave story was that amazing. It was fun to play, but I don't really see why people think it's an amazing game. To each there own though of course

@Sykol, I think that's mostly a problem for people that 'own to many games' anyway....like me

Are you talking about Humble Bundles, or bundles from other sites too? Indie gala, Indie Royale and Groupees seem to have a lot of bundles with multiple new/not yet bundled games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    A little pissed though, because I just recently bought Elemental on sale, and I already have VVVVVV.
    You should totally give me your Elemental key, then. It's one of the three games I don't have in the bundle (Elemental, Puzzle Bots, and Mutant Mudds Deluxe).

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Most of the games on there have been part of cheaper sales or bundles before. The only one actually worth paying for this time is CSTW, but everyone already has that, too. It's disappointing to see so many cruddy bundles recently.
    How do you define "cruddy"? Thomas Was Alone, and Limbo are undoubtedly great games; Dustforce, VVVVVV, Cave Story, Reus, Cthulhu are pretty good as well. Just because you own most of the games doesn't make it a "cruddy" bundle, just not great for you.

Since I own most of the games, I think I'm going to pass on the bundle. Only Elemental looks interesting to me, that I don't already own, and I don't think that it's worth $6.

I stopped to think about it, and I don't have many Indie games on my wishlist... Papers, Please, Game Dev Tycoon, Gunpoint, Stanley Parable, Goat Simulator are all that I can think of. And some of them won't be in a bundle any time soon.

Deleted
    Handy if you`ve got Half Life 2.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-stanley-parable

I know it's not exactly a Humble Bundle but I did receive this in my email this morning and sure there are a few titles on there people are interested in as I know a few were debating on "To The Moon" at some point. Thinking about getting it myself for To The Moon and I don't know why but I want to play Saturday Morning RPG and possibly Vanguard Princess​.

http://www.blinkbundle.com/the-trading-cards-bundle/ - Apparently all the games have trading cards (so theoretically cheaper than you pay)

Also, note I changed thread title to includes "sometimes other bundles" since we've been doing that in this thread and easier to have in one place rather than two separate threads.

$1.99 Bundle

• To the Moon
    • Bad Hotel
    • Really Big Sky
    • Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
    • Gravity Badgers
    • *Bonus Game*

$4.99 Bundle
    Includes $1.99 Bundle
    Saturday Morning RPG
    Vanguard Princess
    Oknytt
    Dead Hungry Diner
    Ku: Shroud of Morrigan
    Major Mayhem
    Skyward Collapse
    Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta
    *Bonus Game*

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I know it's not exactly a Humble Bundle
    Amusing title edit.

You mean you passed on the Humble Bundle that had To The Moon in it?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Amusing title edit.

You mean you passed on the Humble Bundle that had To The Moon in it?
    I think I did, but not sure. I just know I've only bought one or two Humble Bundles this year as most are either not as appealing or I had majority of them. I can't really remember what the bundle was that had "To The Moon" in it and going to have to search here to see why I might've passed on it.

I think I did, but not sure. I just know I've only bought one or two Humble Bundles this year as most are either not as appealing or I had majority of them. I can't really remember what the bundle was that had "To The Moon" in it and going to have to search here to see why I might've passed on it.
    Looks like the games are here.

You missed out if you passed on it.

Looks like the games are here.

You missed out if you passed on it.
    Oh, I did grab that bundle then. Because I remember getting it at first for all the cards and stuff. Thanks for the link. Seems searching on the site is a little slow atm.

I really need to start looking at my bundles and seeing what I got. Either way a few of the "BTA" games seem appealing. Wondering if they gave individual codes and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I thought it was a Blink Bundle, but who knows with so many bundles these days.
    Mutant Mudds Deluxe was in our first Blink Bundle. It was previously in Indie Royale more than a year before, but I think that was before it ended up on Steam.
    -- 14 hunters at 85 -- 15th is at 83

I need a new hobby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salionski View Post
    Mutant Mudds Deluxe was in our first Blink Bundle.
    Yeah I thought so because I got that bundle...it was a great intro bundle.I gave a lot of games as gifts though so I couldn't remember.
    BAD WOLF

If anyone has a duplicate of cave story - I can trade a different game for it - (assuming you dont have some of the ones i got yet)

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    If anyone has a duplicate of cave story - I can trade a different game for it - (assuming you dont have some of the ones i got yet)
    I have a spare Cave Story + key. Sending you a PM so we can talk without cluttering the thread.

I have a spare Cave Story + key. Sending you a PM so we can talk without cluttering the thread.
    Don't trade with icedwarrior he will secretly steal your soul while you sleep after the trade =P

Just kidding so don't take it the wrong way and not trade with him. He's a good guy. I just felt like teasing for some unknownst reason.

Don't trade with icedwarrior he will secretly steal your soul while you sleep after the trade =P

Just kidding so don't take it the wrong way and not trade with him. He's a good guy. I just felt like teasing for some unknownst reason.
    *Tries to think of something witty...

Can't.*

I am known to do that. Stealing your soul, that is.

In an attempt to stay on topic, new Humble Bundle tomorrow. I am doubtful that it'll contain any of my ''big wants'' (Papers, Please, Goat Simulator, Game Dev Tycoon, Stanley Parable, Gunpoint, etc), but such is life. What are y'all hoping for? I generally just try to remain open and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

15+ Year Old Account

Humble Image Bundle, lasts: April 29 - May 13

Below average:

East of West - Volume 1
    Fatale - Volume 1
    Lazarus - Volume 1
    Morning Glories - Volume 1

Above average:

Saga - Volume 1
    Revival - Volume 1
    Chew - Volume 1

Above 15$:

The Walking Dead - Volume 1
    The Walking Dead - Volume 20
    Welp, are these any good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh snap they are getting into comics bundles? This is a fantastic day.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    Welp, are these any good?
    Nice they are doing comics. Just too bad it's nothing I'm interested in. Then again the stuff I'm interested in I already have. I'm sure some people will find this an interesting bundle.