Damn, Metal Slug X for under a buck? Super worth it, hoping more of them pop up on that page.

Also, $3 for Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition is bonkers. Completely bonkers. BUY IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Damn, Metal Slug X for under a buck? Super worth it, hoping more of them pop up on that page.

Also, $3 for Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition is bonkers. Completely bonkers. BUY IT.
    There is an extra 8% off those prices with the coupon so it's $2.75

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Also lowest price ever on Shadow of War right now on their Star Deal
    Oh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Axiom Verge is free on the Epic store until the 21st.
    https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...iom-verge/home
    Ugh, so tired of having to have 37 different launchers to get all these games.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Ugh, so tired of having to have 37 different launchers to get all these games.
    Epic is especially dastardly, they just had a huge data leak, 0/10 would avoid again.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Epic is especially dastardly, they just had a huge data leak, 0/10 would avoid again.
    Well,. epic lacks:
    - a forum/support, so anyone with issues in the game comes to steam for support.
    - AVG rules, so asian spyware basically.
    - refund system until recently?
    - proper review system.

and so much more,. it's really just a quick attempt at a launcher put together in a few days,.

Steam isn't all perfect, but if you really look into what epic is about with this thing,. whew,. no - wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.
    It kind of makes uplay and origin look GOOD, and that's saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They have new free games every 2 weeks (I think?) and they don't require a credit card or any personal information to claim the free games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    They have new free games every 2 weeks (I think?) and they don't require a credit card or any personal information to claim the free games.
    They require personal information to create an account. You need an account to claim the free games.
    Oh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by imabanana View Post
    They require personal information to create an account. You need an account to claim the free games.
    Put in any random name, use the Burner Email browser extension to create a burner email, don't put in any address for now, and claim the free shit. That's what I'm doing for now anyway, don't even have their launcher downloaded, just claiming the free stuff on the website for now.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Quote Originally Posted by Roshar View Post
    Put in any random name, use the Burner Email browser extension to create a burner email, don't put in any address for now, and claim the free shit. That's what I'm doing for now anyway, don't even have their launcher downloaded, just claiming the free stuff on the website for now.
    And linking it to some trash email?
    You link it to the account after all, so if you want to use a proper account later, you'll be stuck with it.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...vilization_VI/

Civ VI is currently temporarily free to play for the next few days so get half a game in before it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...vilization_VI/

Civ VI is currently temporarily free to play for the next few days so get half a game in before it's gone.
    Seems it's just a temporary play-mode. once the period ends it doesn't stay in your inventory like most of these deals.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Seems it's just a temporary play-mode. once the period ends it doesn't stay in your inventory like most of these deals.
    Correct, I should have been more specific.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/g...r-games-bundle

New (non book, non console, non super crap) bundle up at HB

Tier 1:
    -Cook, Serve, Delicious!
    -Blackhole

Tier 2: (bta)
    -Kingsway
    -Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!
    -kuso
    -Solstice

Tier 3:
    -Alone With You
    -Rivals of Aether
    -Way of the Passive Fist
    -Crashlands
    -Soft Body
    -12 is Better Than 6
    -Don't Sink
    Last edited by bbr; 2019-02-12 at 07:07 PM.

Hmm, Kingsway has been on my wishlist for a while, but $7.18 is too high; it was $4.99 on sale iirc....

10+ Year Old Account
    Posted this in the Crackdown 3 thread, but thought I would post it here since few people will probably be clicking that thread:

New Members (as in not previous Game Pass members) can subscribe to Xbox Game Pass for $2 for their first two months.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass/CFQ7TTC0K6L8/0001?rtc=1&activetab=pivotverviewtab

This works for Windows 10 PC so long as the games are labeled Xbox Play Anywhere (Crackdown 3 will be included tomorrow, 2/15); even if you don't own an Xbox One.

Here are some of the other games available on PC if you don't care for Crackdown 3:

- We Happy Few
    - Forza Horizon 4
    - Gears of War 4
    - Halo Wars 2
    - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
    - ReCore
    - Sea of Thieves
    - State of Decay 2

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Posted this in the Crackdown 3 thread, but thought I would post it here since few people will probably be clicking that thread:

New Members (as in not previous Game Pass members) can subscribe to Xbox Game Pass for $2 for their first two months.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass/CFQ7TTC0K6L8/0001?rtc=1&activetab=pivotverviewtab

This works for Windows 10 PC so long as the games are labeled Xbox Play Anywhere (Crackdown 3 will be included tomorrow, 2/15); even if you don't own an Xbox One.

Here are some of the other games available on PC if you don't care for Crackdown 3:

- We Happy Few
    - Forza Horizon 4
    - Gears of War 4
    - Halo Wars 2
    - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
    - ReCore
    - Sea of Thieves
    - State of Decay 2
    I'm like, sweet, it's cheap, I have a controller, I remember gears of war being cool and I need something to do tonight while waiting for anthem! Order the game pass, figure out how it works, look up GoW4.... 133 gigs, yea fuck that noise lol

Fanatical has a 12 games for 1$ bundle up
    https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/...cryptic-bundle

At first glance none of them seem to drop cards though,. but it's still 12 games with mostly mixed reviews.