10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    My bad, I was being sarcastic. To me it looked like it was shoe horned in there to make the price hike look more meek. How the system will work is still vague. The first couple months will probably be amazing.
    They better be, or people will be pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    For those of us that are active subscribers -- You can still pause your membership and not lose the benefits of a Classic sub as long as you're subscribed before the switch to Choice.

How do I lose access to the Classic plan?

You will lose access to your Classic plan and benefits if you choose to cancel your subscription at any point after or prior to the release of Humble Choice. Pausing your subscription is fine, and you will not cause you to lose access to Classic for doing so.

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/...s/360036658733
    So you can pause and not pay for a month? confused here isn't that like cancelling?

wow, some really nice stuff from humble this month. defo getting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    So you can pause and not pay for a month? confused here isn't that like cancelling?
    No, cancelling is saying you never want to pay again, pausing is saying you want to not pay for 1 month, but you'll continue the next month

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    No, cancelling is saying you never want to pay again, pausing is saying you want to not pay for 1 month, but you'll continue the next month
    Can you pause for say, six months in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Can you pause for say, six months in a row?
    I'm curious too on how long pausing works, especially since you see the games up front. I wouldn't mind paying for a year if I can basically pick the 12 months I want since there have been months in a row where I have zero interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I'm curious too on how long pausing works, especially since you see the games up front. I wouldn't mind paying for a year if I can basically pick the 12 months I want since there have been months in a row where I have zero interest.
    You can pause as many times as you want in a row. I have a 12 month subscription and I have paused it for a few months in a row without any problems. You just need to pause before the auto-debit date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam Halloween Sale is on even though the splash page for it isn't coming up.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Steam Halloween Sale is on even though the splash page for it isn't coming up.
    Surprisingly, Steam sale is borked at launch!

But this one seems worse than usual, they're usually back up within an hour and we're over an hour and a half in and things seem to be getting worse rather than better.

Oh well, saw that Destiny 2: Forsaken is 40% off at $15 and Dying Light is $18ish for the whole bundle with DLC, strongly thinking of picking those two up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Surprisingly, Steam sale is borked at launch!

But this one seems worse than usual, they're usually back up within an hour and we're over an hour and a half in and things seem to be getting worse rather than better.

Oh well, saw that Destiny 2: Forsaken is 40% off at $15 and Dying Light is $18ish for the whole bundle with DLC, strongly thinking of picking those two up.
    Oh wow it really is getting worse, can't even get on the Store Page via Browser or the app. I wonder if was just the influx of traffic that took it down or if their servers are getting DDOS'd as well.

The base game for Dying Light is pretty decent though I can't speak on the DLC as I never got it. Looking at Remnant from the Ashes myself but I can't tell whether it's an experience closer to Dark Souls or the Division of which I liked the former more than the latter.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Looking at Remnant from the Ashes myself but I can't tell whether it's an experience closer to Dark Souls or the Division of which I liked the former more than the latter.
    That's what everyone I know who's played it says. I'll have to take a look to see what it's on sale for. It's on my list, just not too high on my list.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Danganronpa Trilogy is on sale for $32.79 -- Probably one of the greatest visual novel series I have ever experienced. Definitely worth the price.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    My achievement showcase on my Steam has borked. I don't know if it is a glitch, but my rarest achievements have shifted drastically. My new rarest achievement is from Half-Life 2 (One Man Army) with 0.01% of all Steam users having it. 4 other games also have 0.01% entries before my 6th achievement being a 0.10% rate for Alien Isolation (Fault Detected). That achievement is for killing an android, I can't possibly imagine so few people having earned that. Before this change my rarest achievement was for Plague Inc at 0.8%

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

Probably borked, just checked and a bunch of standard achievements are showing at .01%

I know I have a handful of pretty rare ones, but like...finishing Spec Ops: The Line on easy/medium difficulty ain't one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah some of the achievement stats are fucked up. One of my .01% ones is "finish chapter one of tales of the borderlands" which lol
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Yeah some of the achievement stats are fucked up. One of my .01% ones is "finish chapter one of tales of the borderlands" which lol
    Best I had before the bork a week or two ago was 0.04% of the players, achievements. Now I suddenly have 0.01%, and a lot of them at that - yeah they are pretty broken it seems.

Valve employee has already replied about broken achievements. Some of their data on them was corrupted and they didn't know where's cut off for rollback, so they decided to rework the system since it was dated anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Best I had before the bork a week or two ago was 0.04% of the players, achievements. Now I suddenly have 0.01%, and a lot of them at that - yeah they are pretty broken it seems.
    One of my 0.01% is to complete the game on the easiest difficulty.. The hardest difficulty has a 0.04% completion rate
    Others are completing fairly early parts of the game.

It's fairly funny, especially since the real 0.01% ones I had before aren't showing up

10+ Year Old Account
    Next month's early unlocks are already solid. Yakuza Kiwami, Soul Caliber 6, and My Time at Portia, which was on my wishlist.