Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What did they do to Lor'themar's boots!! those ugly things are not what he wears. For some reason I always hated that style of boot in the game.

Aaah, finally I can represent my troll rouge with honor.

They should have really attempted to polish up Baine's model a little bit. Sylvanas, Thrall, Vol'jin and Lorthemar are all badass, Gallywix is all "like a sir" and Baine just looks like "derp, hi guise, 'sup".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Do not like...Not enough fist pump for the Alliance, and too "cool" for the Horde. I sat Horde bias! Nerf now!
    This video plays when Horde kills him, Alliance has its own...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    They should have really attempted to polish up Baine's model a little bit. Sylvanas, Thrall, Vol'jin and Lorthemar are all badass, Gallywix is all "like a sir" and Baine just looks like "derp, hi guise, 'sup".
    haha... Baine really caught my eye too so bad that old model compared to all the newer ones

Vol'jin looks so amazing, but wtf is up with Varian's teeth...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is and always will be one true leader of the Horde and that's Thrall. He didn't just give the leadership to Vol'jin because of how he acted but also for a strategic reason. You saw how king lady boy came storming over about to throw his toys out of the pram until he saw Vol'jin was the new leader of the horde (The face of the Horde, we all know Thrall still runs the Horde)

Deleted
    Alliance gets slapped hard in the face, Alliance retaliates... Alliance backs up and makes a "gesture of good will". Sure, whatever blizz. So dissapointed again...

Quote Originally Posted by Abbzow View Post
    Aaah, finally I can represent my troll rouge with honor.
    What has the red face paint to do with this video?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Love that they decided to portray Jaina as the evil Advisor that is so often portrayed in fiction. She is the Jafar of Aladdin. The Wormtoung of The two towers. The Tiberius of Rome

Vol'jin has been a major lore character since WC3 and thus deserves to be Warchief.

However I still wonder who will lead the orcs, cause every race has a faction leader don't they? Even gnomes.

And besides maybe deserving to lead the horde as Thrall did for quite a while (and they sort of started Orgrimmar and the Horde as we know it today, together), he still has to earn my respect by doing something great.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed both cinematics even though they are underwhelming. Im hoping I can come back to wow before next expansion and give the raid a go.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowprogress.com/

Not that it matters (normal modes) but apophasis weren't 2nd or horde first..

10+ Year Old Account
    How cute, little Varian is talking tough. It was pretty amusing to see the side shot, where Vol'Jin doesn't even stand straight and is still taller than the High King.

Quote Originally Posted by godded View Post
    Vol'jin has been a major lore character since WC3 and thus deserves to be Warchief.

However I still wonder who will lead the orcs, cause every race has a faction leader don't they? Even gnomes.

And besides maybe deserving to lead the horde as Thrall did for quite a while (and they sort of started Orgrimmar and the Horde as we know it today, together), he still has to earn my respect by doing something great.
    A leader for orcs? Well, if Thrall doesn't want then Saurfang comes to mind....Rexxar would be badass too...;-)

Deleted
    I´d still would have preferred King Theron as the Horde leader. If the legion comes with the next expansion, Velen and Anduin will be the major source behind the Alliance, and Lor´themar and the orcs would be the face of the horde, due to their history with corruption and redempion.

Deleted
    baine looks loke a lvl 17 tauren druid ffs...

I guess Sylvanas is the next enemy? The Alliance king talks about stopping the spread of the plague on the eastern continent, and she wasn't really in this expansion at all.
    Of course, aside from Jaina and the Kind and son, neither were the other Alliance leaders.

Is this the first time we've seen Galleywix? He looks pretty cool. But not hugely fat like in the concept art. Maybe he's started working out since he joined the Horde.

Disappointed by:

> Baine's model. He needed a revamp before this, and he looks like a Level 1 hoof-scrubber, not the High Chieftain he is.
    > Varian's face. He looks like he has a child's face stretched across a man's skull. And the scar has never looked good. Ugh.
    > Thrall should have strapped on the Doomplate, or given it to someone else to wear. It would have made a pretty bold statement. Thankfully they let him keep and use the Doomhammer.

Enjoyed:

> The nuances and expressions, things that go unsaid.
    -- Jaina's bitterness, and when Varian summons his guardsmen she has a look of approbation... likely, in that moment, she's thinking "ahh, good, he is going to end the Horde."
    -- Also, Sylvanas' little nod. Yeah, she's only putting on appearances.
    -- Varian's surprise and then hint of approval as he sees Vol'jin as the new Warchief.