Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyho View Post
    This is how it'll go:

1. The Burning Legion comes.
    2. Garrosh redeems himself to the horde and alliance against the Legion (like his father).
    3. Jaina goes monkey ass bananas.
    4. Jaina joines Burning Legion.
    5. Jaina actually kills Garrosh.
    6. We kill Jaina.
    7. Loot.
    I have to agree on that, the name Hellscream implies redemption. They will not let Garrosh die until he has been redeemed and when that happens... Who knows.
    Hey everyone

1. The Burning Legion comes.
    2. Garrosh disapointed by horde once more drink blood of demons and will be corrupted (after he go out of prison).

Deleted
    Given Blizzard's recent history with narrative in Warcraft, I can only see them having Garrosh now do a Grom. I hope they surprise me and do something different, but it seems to me that they only use the easiest archetypes and echo the same storylines with different characters.

There is a reason for this. Culturally ingrained archetypes require far less work in building. They are immediately recognise able to players who are not always invested in the story and serve a function. It's not a particularly creative function, but it is a function.

I can't help but feel the bad characterisation and tiresome reuse of themes has more to do with the audience than it does with the developers. I wish Warcraft wasn't as "mass appealing". I also wish it was still an RTS, even though I have enjoyed the mmo (on the whole) more than the rts games. I'm one of those for whom story and character are the most important part in selling a game to me though, and in have a feeling I may be in the minority there.