Poll: Who is stronger atm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde have just come out of a damn civil war. They are not at their strongest atm. Whereas the Alliance are apparently more united than ever and didn't suffer as many casualties anyway, especially after their ploy in 5.3 to let the Trolls take the fall.

On the flip side though it gives the Horde a story right out of the bat in the next expansion as they have rebuild themselves in the face of their civil war.

The alliance's stronger now. Varian made the right choice, we could have won and wiped out the horde but with terrible losses. However, taking orgrimmar alone could have be pretty easy

Alliance has a much stronger and more organized army at the moment, but the Horde still have stronger (In terms of combat) leaders, with Varian, Tyrande and Velen being the three that rival Thrall, Lor'Themar, Sylvannas, Vol'Jin and Baine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Never EVER underestimate the Horde..

In an Alliance vs Horde war, alliance fights for killing, where Horde fights for surviving..
    Also, Forsaken have (near) unliited supply of plague, to which, Alliance have no defense..
    no dude its the other way around the horde fights to kill all of the alliance and the alliance fights to defend their land from them

- - - Updated - - -

its a bit ironic that the alliance colour in the vote is red and the horde blue

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Horde is now a family and it shall be stronger than ever. Give them like a week to take a breath and we're good.

Alliance would win a Pyrrhic victory.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

The capital of the Horde lies in ruins, and their strongest military force is shattered. If we were still in 5.1 before Vol'jins betrayal, I'd say the Horde is slightly stronger. But as of now its clearly Alliance.

But the Horde has Thrall..... with him we can easily annihilate the Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    So long as the horde is chained by honor they will never win.
    If hellscream was in charge still the horde would win, now they're down alot of weapons and soldiers and (I assume) mana bombs and plague are forbidden, the horde likely won't be able to hold it's own against a murloc attack with their new warchief.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Who is atm stronger.
    From a lore perspective I don't think there was ever a time when the horde (not including parts that are under demonic influence) was ever a threat to the alliance.

The alliance simply has nothing to gain from an all out war against the horde so why should they use up their resources when they have more important things to deal with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by michalewncel View Post
    no dude its the other way around the horde fights to kill all of the alliance and the alliance fights to defend their land from them
    That was the Old Horde..

Thrall's New Horde have always struggled for survival, due to Alliance (or mainly Humans) have sworn to wipe them out of existance. Do remember, many orcs, including Thrall, grew up in human KZ camps.

If you want peace, remove the human factor from the equation.. The rest of the races CAN LIVE IN PEACE, if humans are removed.. All humans, including the rabid dogs...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Alliance has the upper hand now.

Can't wait to see Vol'jin bring in the Trolls of other tribes to the Horde - MAKE IT HAPPEN BLIZZARD

Well the Horde have a reeeally bad track record with their airships. I figure Alliance have the air superiority at very least.
    :P

I'm looking forward to seeing what the Alliance do with the advantage they have at the moment. Used right some interesting changes could be made to the classic world map, especially on northern Kingdoms.

The Alliance of course. The Horde lost people in the SoO plus all of the orcs that were with Garrosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post

Can't wait to see Vol'jin bring in the Trolls of other tribes to the Horde - MAKE IT HAPPEN BLIZZARD
    How many trolls are left though? A few forest troll tribes in Hinterlands is about all that are left that I'm aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    I like how Vol'jin would only need 'a few monts' to rebuild the Horde, but the Alliance is still recovering from a conflict that happened a year ago.
    Since both have the same number of soldiers where is your problem ? Unless the humans have some super-women who can can pop out a full grown soldier in one year...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post

Yeah... after he sold them out two years ago to the Horde and Alliance they will really be eager to join him... not.