Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    I have seen people refer to the Zandalari currently residing on a fleet/flotilla. But not sure how true that is.
    Aye, the Golden Fleet. Basically, what remained of the Zandalari post-Cataclysm were either those who were like Rastakhan and chose not to abandon their island, though it had begun sinking into the sea slowly, or joined Zul's vision of a renewed Zandalari Empire in order to survive.

While we dealt a pretty massive blow to the Zandalari as well as the other tribes of their coalition in Throne of Thunder, we have yet to see just what Zul's stashed away with his Golden Fleet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    While we dealt a pretty massive blow to the Zandalari as well as the other tribes of their coalition in Throne of Thunder, we have yet to see just what Zul's stashed away with his Golden Fleet.
    The Zandalari (well, just a Zandalari priest) tried to rally and "motivate" the Frostmane trolls in advancing a full-conquest of Ironforge, and is not clear if this happened in line with events of the 5.2 or is something happening after the defeat of the Thunder King, since the event have no connection with Pandaria at all.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-09-20 at 01:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The Zandalari (well, just a Zandalari priest) tried to rally and "motivate" the Frostmane trolls in advancing a full-conquest of Ironforge, and is not clear if this happened in line with events of the 5.2 or is something happening after the defeat of the Thunder King, since the event have no connection with Pandaria at all.
    I think that was Blizzard's silly attempt at trying to say 'Hey look! You'll be getting more troll stuff later down the road!!!' They aren't done with the Zandalari, no matter how many people grumble about it. With Vol'jin holding the reins of the Horde the clock's ticking down to when we'll see the Zandalari again(ah-haha..ah-haha...did you see what I did there?) Plus is was a semi-decent way to get Moira's character out on the open (and she's turning out pretty neat).

Deleted
    There are hints that 5.2 and 5.3 coincided to some extent (Vol'jin mentioning Lor'themar is still busy with the Isle of Thunder). If that is indeed the case, then Lorewalker Cho claiming Blood in the Snow is happening at that very moment would make a fair bit of sense.

My understanding from the various blue posts is this:

1) The Mogu initiative was driven by the prophet Zul, but not Rastakhan
    2) The Blood in the Snow scenario *was* Rastakhan, probably seeing a separate opportunity with the Alliance distracted in Pandaria. I still wonder if there was something in Ironforge they wanted.
    3) The Zandalari are not through, and the Troll storyline will continue in the future.

I'll see if I can dig up the KYL at WoW Insider that consolidated this info
    EDIT: Wasn't a KYL, but part of another article, I'll see if I can find more info.
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2013-09-20 at 02:42 PM.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.