Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

What kind of people annoy you in wow?

As the title says , there's someone people in wow that can be annoying
    Which one is annoying you?

15+ Year Old Account
    The idiots who refuse to learn when knowledge is handed to them on a silver platter

10+ Year Old Account
    The denying fan boi
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-13 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The vanilla player
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

People hogging the mailbox in orgrimmar back in the days. Always a struggle to be an AH player when people kept hogging it.

Deleted
    Me: LF 1 tank for SoO last spot
    Random guy: Need healer? Ilvl 520 full flex exp
    Me: No thx, only need tank and your Ilvl/exp isnt quiet what i am after
    Random guy: Cmon man, i heal good
    Me: Even if i needed you, there is not spot for a healer
    Random guy: Fuck you
    Random guy: Fucking prick, i can heal good u idiot, just because ilvl isnt good doesnt mean bad healing, ive done full flex
    Random guy: I hate ppl like you

I ignored at this point, but i dont get what ppl like this' problem is?

Well most people annoy me in general, but the ones that annoy me the most are the auction house players. They totally ruin the game for me.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The people I don't know.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Decipato View Post
    Me: LF 1 tank for SoO last spot
    Random guy: Need healer? Ilvl 520 full flex exp
    Me: No thx, only need tank and your Ilvl/exp isnt quiet what i am after
    Random guy: Cmon man, i heal good
    Me: Even if i needed you, there is not spot for a healer
    Random guy: Fuck you
    Random guy: Fucking prick, i can heal good u idiot, just because ilvl isnt good doesnt mean bad healing, ive done full flex
    Random guy: I hate ppl like you

I ignored at this point, but i dont get what ppl like this' problem is?
    Yeah, that's pretty annoying.

I mainly get annoyed by people who waste everyone else's time because they don't seem to care enough to learn something properly. They rather waste everyone's time, including their own, instead of looking up a fight or what to do in a battleground (which people generally spam what to do anyway). >.>

<SNIP>

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-13 at 03:58 PM.

Deleted
    People who abuse others with their friends in dungeons.

Months ago I remember doing a dungeon and 2-3 people from the same guild joined the dungeon.
    I sat and watched while they harassed a player the entire way through the dungeon
    Then after that person left the dungeon, instead of just muting them, they started on me. I muted them and continued.

People must get something out of showing off in front of their friends. Personally I hate it.

15+ Year Old Account
    People that refuse helpful advice like "Bro, as fire u shouldt use magearmor, use molten armor" and "You shouldt dual wield as blood"
    People in HC Warforged gear in LFR yelling at ppl for "ONLY" doing 150k dps....instead of their 350k
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee where to start...

That one guy who owns everything on the fucking AH and sets prices to 1000g for 1 light leather...
    Level 90s who think they are a god and can "pwn" anyone and solo everything
    Ilevel nazis...
    Loads more but recently what pissed me off was being in the brawlers guild and asking nicely to join this persons group to share all our buffs to maybe help each other out,just got a stern "NO!" and when asked why as it would benefit us all just got a load of "cos" "cos i dont want you to join" pretty much being a dick where it wasnt neccesary...

Oh and almost forgot those fuckers who pull a raid boss then leave and also FUCKING PRIESTS IN PVP SPAMMING 8SECOND FEARS OMFG!!!

Deleted
    People that think they are entitled to do flex / lfr without even reading the dungeon journal or some tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    The person who doesn't keybind, or keybinds less than 10 spells. Really? It's so much easier once you keybind. ;_;

Deleted
    Also the most annoying have to be the Argent Dawn Posters on the forums. Act like they are better than everyone else and use spelling and grammar replies in a disagreement or argument. When did RP become so popular anyway? I don't remember the front page being spilled with Argent Dawn threads.

Also find it funny when a player from Argent Dawn told me to "F-off you're ruining our RP" when i was trying to hand in a quest.

whiners, let'em-win bg faggots, i'm-canceling-my-subscribtion-because-feature-x-sux, pvp elitists (LF 2700+ lock for glad push while the current rank 1 team is at 2400 and 2700 is unachievable by 99,99% players last 3 seasons), idiots (a cap partner ran away from me with 2 dps on his back while i was fearing on of'em, ran away from the gateway and successfully died behind a pillar, I was furious)

Mediocre raiders still running Normal/first couple of heroic bosses after a month or two thinking they are god-sent to the game while they are doing pathetically for their item level, acting all mighty in LFR.

Taunt-tanks, aka tank that has no idea whats going on, or what to do, knows that taunt makes the mob hit him and they use it.

The Defenders, those that answer and defend someone no matter whats going on, like the AFKers/30k DPS in LFR while we are already wiping for awhile now.

The headless chickens in BG's that just run around and attack red targets.

The guys that whisper you "Need DPS???" when you clearly just asked for a healer or a tank.

Actually 99% of the WoW population ;D