Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Horde Leaders Comments After SoO

Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2013-09-17 at 05:04 PM.

Poor Baine, he got less than the guy who's not even in the game.

I'm starting to get suspicious of Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post

Based on sylvannas's and lor'themar's quotes I think sylvannas is shapping up to be an antagonist in the next or the expansion after next.

The argent crusade and the ebon blade have already waited long enough to put an end to sylvannas's continued necromancy and plague expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorny View Post
    I'm starting to get suspicious of Sylvanas.
    It depends, she will test her boundaries and Vol'jin himself, if he can take the heat she might fall in line, otherwise it seems yet another horde leader is doomed sooner or later.

It seems Sylvanas shares my views of trolls. It also seems that the Forsaken are still a wild card. I hope they spice things up next expansion.

I'm amazed by how shortsighted Sylvanas is being here. She is completely dependent on Vol'jin's leadership now and she decides the best course of action is to toy with him. The Forsaken would be a lot less forsaken if they could manage to actually be team players. I especially love that she states her rejection of Vol'jin flatly to the player character instantly -- she doesn't even bother trying to keep up appearances.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Yes! I hope we get rid of Sylvanas and her undead, it's long overdue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Sylvanas is (as always) shining beacon of common sense in horde. You tell him, sylv !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshain View Post
    Yes! I hope we get rid of Sylvanas and her undead, it's long overdue.
    You do realize you can't eliminate an entire player race right? Unless you're just rping and in that case I say to DEATH TO YOU AND DEATH TO THE LIVING!!!!

Forsaken Forever

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    It seems Sylvanas shares my views of trolls. It also seems that the Forsaken are still a wild card. I hope they spice things up next expansion.
    Amen and AMEN!

The Forsaken as a race don't need to go away. They just need more intelligent leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    The Forsaken as a race don't need to go away. They just need more intelligent leadership.

Sylvanas is plenty intelligent, she just underestimates the power of close range projectile weaponry

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe that koltira dude ? He (and his boyfriend) are so dark and animu awesome !!! Or maybe that lillian vos chick ? SHE IS SO DEEP AND DARK !!!!

Or maybe not... sylvanas is here to stay (unless, they give forsaken leader like leoric from diablo, because that WOULD be awesome).

Deleted
    I'm amazed by how shortsighted Sylvanas is being here. She is completely dependent on Vol'jin's leadership now and she decides the best course of action is to toy with him. The Forsaken would be a lot less forsaken if they could manage to actually be team players. I especially love that she states her rejection of Vol'jin flatly to the player character instantly -- she doesn't even bother trying to keep up appearances.
    Yeah. I love the Forsaken and have a huge crush on Sylvanas but this is getting annoying. She isn't a complex character anymore who is willing to dirty her hands. She is a comic book villain. Hell even Gallywix was supportive of Vol'Jin. You know the guy who helped take back the undercity from Varimathras.
    Although I supose Trassk will send her flowers since she finds a troll warchief apsurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Maybe that koltira dude ? He (and his boyfriend) are so dark and animu awesome !!! Or maybe that lillian vos chick ? SHE IS SO DEEP AND DARK !!!!

Or maybe not... sylvanas is here to stay (unless, they give forsaken leader like leoric from diablo, because that WOULD be awesome).
    Fordragon, imo.

Deleted
    lol guys, sylvanas is just more diffident than the other leaders, she also admit to be "impressed" by vol'jin actions, don't forget she is a not lovey dovey like every other faction leader except jaina who is in her nonsensecrazyperiod of the month so it's fine for sylv to be a bit suspicious about that choice but as always blizz left a backdoor open in case they need to twist a bit the undead plot.
    like for garrosh if blizz decides to fuck up a character it's not characters fault lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eike View Post
    as always blizz left a backdoor open in case they need to twist a bit the undead plot.
    This is kind of my issue, yeah. Sylvanas has one mode -- show herself as blatantly self-serving and making threats (I was going to say thinly veiled threats, but she isn't even trying to hide them anymore) to maybe backstab everybody but never actually follow through with it.

It's boring. She's been standing on the edge of the "Could be an interesting character" cliff for a few expansions now and keeps insisting that she's going to jump but simply doesn't budge. Either take an action or step down from there, but the act has gone stale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Fordragon, imo.
    I respect his ability to chill, but he is still to crispy for my taste.

I expect Sylvanas to have a major role in the next expansion, regardless if it's Burning Legion-themed or "undead-themed".
    Hopefully we'll see more of her plans in 5.5.

Sylvanas is testing the ice and may get to eat a piece of humblepie, but I doubt she would be killed or anything. It would be terribly dull and painful at this point as we're pretty exhausted with the Horde-villain story. Let a darker character be dark, just make them fall in line and all is dandy.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?