Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Emeriss EU not working
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano
    Stop being french, it's just shift-2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I had logged on earlier to do my few dailies, crafting CD's especially. But this will most likely not get fixed before tomorrow sometime, they always slack during the weekends.

Deleted
    Agreed with TylerN. I was out until late so didn't get a chance to do my farms or my daily cloth.

There's a 71 page thread on the official EU forums, a lot of pissed off people!

Deleted
    when these problems happen so often that you don't get mad anymore and just sigh and say..well yea its blizzard...kinda says a lot for the companies reputation..it keeps happening and it is always down to well its not our fault its telia..ok thats fine..but y'know what..if after wiping my ass with sandpaper for a few years and getting constant bleeding I'd be quite tempted to change my toilet paper

10+ Year Old Account
    bah come on srsly, whats up with blizzard lately..

Pet battles don't work either and I just summoned the Sumprush Rodent with the 2000 badges...fuck.

Deleted
    saw this and had to post cos funny/true... blizzard and telia update on the server fix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QfwqHPjc6g

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems it's a common problem today, there's been quite a lot of reports going around about this.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Same issues on Khor'gall

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Queued for 40 mins for Siege of Orgrimmar LFR. When it finally popped I got stuck at 90%. Now I can't log in to that character -_-

Argent Dawn EU
    Butts.

I've tried 4 realms now and nothing changes. No Direbrew run today then.

10+ Year Old Account
    The elongated problems are bad enough, but the lack of information Blizzard EU is providing its player base is inexcusable

10+ Year Old Account
    how does knowing others are having the same issue help you at all
    put in a ticket and keep trying, maybe read server status forums

Many US realms had this problem on Tuesday for quite a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenMaster View Post
    The elongated problems are bad enough, but the lack of information Blizzard EU is providing its player base is inexcusable

Not to mention the fact that they closed the thread on the official forums regarding this issue. Not only are they not helping us at all but they are being rude even.

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Not to mention the fact that they closed the thread on the official forums regarding this issue. Not only are they not helping us at all but they are being rude even.
    The one thread just reached its page limit. Still funny though how it isn't possible to give any updates on the situation - I only got stuck during loading screen with one of my accounts last evening and now I am back home I am stuck in loading sreen on all of them.

I had it on my server also, Dunemaul.
    But just one char got stuck, the others I can logon without issues.
    Some guildies are having the same behaviour.....

10+ Year Old Account
    This thing again?

We had the same **** few days ago. But it looks like more realms are affected now.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post22449328
    Don't sweat the details!!!