Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Fifth lost bag of of mysteries

I lost 4 of them last night and 1 today. By lost I mean that I didn't even get them and they haven't been sent to me afterwards in the mail either.
    I signed up as a healer, my loot spec was set to "Current" so it was on Resto. But I haven't gotten any of the loot bags for signing up as a healer. This is the fifth time I don't get one of these bags and I'm pretty sour about it.

Instead of waiting a week for a GM to answer me about it I thought I'd ask here if anyone else has this problem.

Deleted
    You get them if they are listed in awards when you ENTERED lfr not when you signing up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by blgns View Post
    You get them if they are listed in awards when you ENTERED lfr not when you signing up for it.
    As he said, when you queue it may show the bag, but upon your queue popping to enter, the bag will not be listed. This is because the Call to Arms expired before you made it into the instance. IF this happens, I often times will just drop queue, wait for the CTA to represent itself, and requeue. As a tank, this is a frequent occurrence for LFD queues.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blgns View Post
    That is terrible. Really terrible.

I don't know if this is accurate or not, after the same thing happened to me (i really didn't care about the bag) I mentioned it in guild vent that I had queued up like 10 times - each time showing the bag as a reward for healing and never got one. The guildies told me the reason is if anyone leaves your group while you are doing the raid you are automatically ineligible for it. Kinda makes sense, who ever finishes an LFR without anyone leaving... no one - almost never happens. I've done about 20 of them now on my healer and i've gotten exactly 1 bag.

Had a potion of healing in it - wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    That is terrible. Really terrible.
    Well if they only NEED 2 tanks for a LFR queue, should they give bags to the 100 tanks who see the bag and queue? Just be careful to look for a bag when you enter. This is how it's been since Cata so I don't see blizzard changing it any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Devwar View Post
    As he said, when you queue it may show the bag, but upon your queue popping to enter, the bag will not be listed. This is because the Call to Arms expired before you made it into the instance. IF this happens, I often times will just drop queue, wait for the CTA to represent itself, and requeue. As a tank, this is a frequent occurrence for LFD queues.
    Can't confirm this. Just happend to me. SS proof

http://imgur.com/zS8easu (dunno why imgur thumbnail doesnt work)

Since this is the 3rd time I see the bag but don't getting it in the end, I made this screenie. Ticket is out to Blizzard already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if they only NEED 2 tanks for a LFR queue, should they give bags to the 100 tanks who see the bag and queue? Just be careful to look for a bag when you enter. This is how it's been since Cata so I don't see blizzard changing it any time soon.
    Yes, they should. That's the whole point of CTA, to encourage queuing.

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post

Since this is the 3rd time I see the bag but don't getting it in the end, I made this screenie. Ticket is out to Blizzard already.
    Screenshots are never sufficient proof for Blizzard (and this one is even less so because all you did was take a picture of you entering and nothing else).

Now if they go through the logs and see the bag when you entered but don't find you receiving one upon completion (assuming you defeated the last boss before dropping), then that's unintended and you should get a bag soon.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Yes, yes they should.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Yes, they should. That's the whole point of CTA, to encourage queuing.
    Agreed. Whoever came up with this ass-backwards reward system should be smacked upside the head.

On the other side though, this also encourages NOT queuing with friends/guildies (despite Blizzard wanting us to DO things with friends/guildies) in addition to NOT solo-queuing until CTA pops up.

All it does is empower DPS specs even more because then we don't have to deal with any of that shit because the reward isn't enough incentive to make anyone really swap to a Tank/Healer from DPS long-term, but is enough of an incentive to make Tanks/Healers wait a good 10-15m for their role to pop up.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone gets replaced mid-run at a time where the CtA is no longer active you do not get the reward at the end of the run. It is a known bug.
    Also, contrary to what people are saying I've gotten bags many times by joining the queue when the CtA is active and joining after it disappears, just as long as no one gets replaced during the run.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well that's crap. You're lured into the queue under false pretenses. If you *sign up for* a dungeon or raid while the bag is listed as a reward, you should get the reward. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If anyone gets replaced mid-run at a time where the CtA is no longer active you do not get the reward at the end of the run. It is a known bug.
    Also, contrary to what people are saying I've gotten bags many times by joining the queue when the CtA is active and joining after it disappears, just as long as no one gets replaced during the run.
    Ok. Thank you for confirming what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I lost 4 of them last night and 1 today. By lost I mean that I didn't even get them and they haven't been sent to me afterwards in the mail either.
    I signed up as a healer, my loot spec was set to "Current" so it was on Resto. But I haven't gotten any of the loot bags for signing up as a healer. This is the fifth time I don't get one of these bags and I'm pretty sour about it.

Instead of waiting a week for a GM to answer me about it I thought I'd ask here if anyone else has this problem.
    people have been saying that you only get them if the entire group goes unchanged through the instance. if this is indeed true it is a bogus bait and switch tactic.

I normally only que for lower "raiding" activities when there is a bonus listed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lostdrewid View Post
    Well that's crap. You're lured into the queue under false pretenses. If you *sign up for* a dungeon or raid while the bag is listed as a reward, you should get the reward. Period.
    agreed. plus a bunch of letters
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post

When I read the "just when you enter, not when you join queue" BS, I was expecting for someone to prove them wrong.

In my healer I entered 3 times with call to arms. first was a nil, then the others worked right. I guessed they hotfixed the bug during the queues.

Guess I was wrong.