Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

SoO Solo Trash Farming - 5.4 Style.

So, I decided to go in and try solo some SoO trash out of boredom, and I ended up making roughly 50k an hour.

Basically, clearing the first 4 packs (The two on the side and the two packs of guys siphoning the bubble person) was netting me a fair amount of epics, and being grouped with an enchanter to zone into the instance allows me to disenchant each of those epics into 2x spirits (~9k on frostmourne alliance).

I ended up bringing some friends in to clear it out faster (and kill the 3 giant adds before Immerseus) and they just paid me 9k per epic they needed, so same profit.

Armory link in sig, wouldn't recommend trying this without a decent ilvl.

Any questions n shit, post em.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Shh this is a good way to get stuff like this fixed^^

Deleted
    Talent choices?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erke View Post
    Talent choices?
    EF/HA - Hammer or Prism is up to you.
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

The large room with packs of 5 trash mobs before malkorok is soloable.

Can't wait to get back to home from work to try it with my monk

Deleted
    Rng is RNG but been at it for an hour no drops yet :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    Rng is RNG but been at it for an hour no drops yet :/
    I was farming in heroic mode, not sure if that affects it.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    I was farming in heroic mode, not sure if that affects it.
    Don't think it would. But I'll try it out later. got locked out for doing too many instances.

How rough is it? I have a prot spec but only 522 ilvl. I notice you're 551...

I assume you're doing this on 10man? I'm thinking of bringing an ele shaman friend to help out

Deleted
    Trash before spoils is also soloable, trash before thok is semi soloable (the bats are kinda hard). Not sure about trash before siegebreaker, seems doable. Trash before sha of pride should be soloable, same goes for trash before norushen. As butler mentioned, the malkorak trash is great aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    How rough is it? I have a prot spec but only 522 ilvl. I notice you're 551...

I assume you're doing this on 10man? I'm thinking of bringing an ele shaman friend to help out
    the 2 initial packs are really easy as long as you don't get gibbed before you get your EF up. I think you could probably do those at 522 with heavy cd usage. but the other ones I think will be too much trouble. if you get shields up on the caster it really hurts specially if during your 'burst'

Deleted
    have a problem with this
    hitting the 5 resets per hour thing how do you bypass ?

Quote Originally Posted by Plushyeu View Post
    have a problem with this
    hitting the 5 resets per hour thing how do you bypass ?
    You can't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Trash before spoils is also soloable, trash before thok is semi soloable (the bats are kinda hard). Not sure about trash before siegebreaker, seems doable. Trash before sha of pride should be soloable, same goes for trash before norushen. As butler mentioned, the malkorak trash is great aswell.
    Yep confirming sha trash dropping epics. Moar gold.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    FML. went in earlier today while I had 15min . got 1 green - my GM goes in on his druid and first trash kill drops an epic for him....

I've been 3 manning it with my ele shaman friend and priest enchanter. Of course it's easy with this setup...

What are you guys selling your Spirits for? Our server has little to no interest in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    I've been 3 manning it with my ele shaman friend and priest enchanter. Of course it's easy with this setup...

What are you guys selling your Spirits for? Our server has little to no interest in them.
    Prices on Frostmourne alliance fluctuate a lot, between 3-5k each - all through trade chat. They aren't selling on the AH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    FML. went in earlier today while I had 15min . got 1 green - my GM goes in on his druid and first trash kill drops an epic for him....
    I wish Iron Juggernaut had trash..
    Raxxykins

are the mobs buffed now? seem to hit way more and are immune to all CC

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaah hope not was really looking forward to starting this today.