LFR General Nazgrim

If you're doing him I suggest playing Red Light Green Light for the Stances. Sorta worked when I tried it today. put a Red marker on the left, Green on the right. Tell them that Red is defensive and to stop DPS if you see him on Red. Color coding LFR. and of course spam Stop dps in Raid Warnings. !

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty good idea. He wasn't too bad on LFR, but I can see how this idea will be very useful. My LFR got him in 2 attempts. First attempt people got hit by his heroic leap or shockwave or whatever a lot and a few sat on him through def stance. The kill came at the exact same moment he enraged too. Good times.
    "Brevity is...wit"

has any1 tried just dpsing him through the defensive stance, we did it in flex after he got a heal off so we could make the enrage and it didn't seem too bad as the blades moved slow enough for people to dodge them

I did it on one toon went well. Then did it on another and OMFG talk about stupid ppl. Jesus lets not kill adds let's just keep hitting the boss even in Defensive stance. 6 Stacks of Determation later got it. Was in that LFR for almost 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    has any1 tried just dpsing him through the defensive stance, we did it in flex after he got a heal off so we could make the enrage and it didn't seem too bad as the blades moved slow enough for people to dodge them
    My group attacked through defensive stance just like we do on Flex and Normal...it's just a few axes to dodge.