Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just see how it goes, if it's been 3 months and one of you haven't said love you to each other than ,well, keep waiting. Just be yourself, she's meeting you, so don't pretend to be anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Hang on...... You are a Military man, but women scare you?
    I just never had a serious relationship. And I'm just in the military for extra study points. Idk the english word but in scandinavia you get "study points" for attending the military and you have a better chance to find a job later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    I just never had a serious relationship. And I'm just in the military for extra study points. Idk the english word but in scandinavia you get "study points" for attending the military and you have a better chance to find a job later.
    It's Sweden you are from isn't it?

It's Sweden you are from isn't it?
    Rather not say.

Slow down. Don't say the L word yet, but get some rubbers.

Rather not say.
    Don't tell me it is RICH that you've fallen for!
    On a more serious note - I can understand how you feel - I would probably act the same weird way if I were in your shoes.
    However; it isn't a healthy approach to this situation.
    Her coming over is more than fine, just make sure you do not rush anything, this includes leaving the "I love you" part out.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2013-09-28 at 12:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP.... for your own good... DON'T TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER!!!.... why? cause is the first time you 2 meet in real life, give yourself time, try to make the night the best night ever, and before she leave make another sure to plan with her another day to go out (movies, etc...)

Deleted
    Rather not say.
    I will take that as a yes, Sweden is pretty much the only Scandinavian country which acts the complete opposite of the vikings they claim to be descended from.

I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    I don't find it easy to talk to women either, but don't do that. Especially the bolded part.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Don't tell me it is RICH that you've fallen for!
    I cannot blame him, my fat body, hairy legs and small penis has lured many people into a trap.

Alright lads you saved my arse haha. Thanks a lot. Will not say the L word yet. Ill just play it cool, go with my plan and pretend its a guy friend im talking to and everything will go smooth, right?

No one is asking the most important thing here: are tacos really a first date kinda food? Way too messy imo, shit breaking everywhere.

Deleted
    Alright lads you saved my arse haha. Thanks a lot. Will not say the L word yet. Ill just play it cool, go with my plan and pretend its a guy friend im talking to and everything will go smooth, right?
    Friend zone incoming.

You're going to be shitting bricks but you'll have to learn how to speak to a woman you hold dear some day; it ain't going to be smooth.
    Most likely you'll fuck it up but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Practise makes perfect.

I cannot blame him, my fat body, hairy legs and small penis has lured many people into a trap.
    You're like a schoolgirl in a room full with tentacle monsters. AHH!

I wouldn't go so far as pretending that she is a guy, most girls do not appreciate being called dude or bro. All I would suggest is not trying to act any different than you have been acting and speaking online, she is going to meet that guy and not someone else.
    "You will bend to my will... with or without your precious sanity!

you've never met
    but you love her
    and you dont know if she likes you

what you are feeling is called butterflies, and its perfectly normal and its not love, its anxiety.

and try to ground yourself a little - you have never met/seen this girl in real life and you have only talked. you cant just throw "i love you" at her as it will most likely backfire. let alone shes living with her parents and prolly going off to college soon.

the best thing to do when dating any girl has always been the same and it has never changed - talk about her. about her plans, about her family, about her interests, hobbies, if she geeks out you can talk about her "wow career", tho I would advise to seek something more meaningful to talk about.

Deleted
    Yeah man, don't forget the innocent condom left on the couch.

Or the bottle of extra strength lube in the bathroom, or the gags in the closest...

Just... she's barely more than a kid man, don't "Exploit" (I hate using that term) the situation - Only go where she's comfortable, better yet - Just stop if she's had enough.

It seems she can't drive, has parent issues - and may be using this situation to "Be grown up"...

Or i could be over-analyzing this.

Yea no, you still need to keep a level of lasciviousness. Stay flirty, show her that you're interested. Don't just treat her like you would treat a guy friend. She's going to be completely embarrassed if she leaves your home thinking "Oh my god I can't believe I thought he was interested in me I'm such an idiot".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    No one is asking the most important thing here: are tacos really a first date kinda food? Way too messy imo, shit breaking everywhere.
    Pizza the shit outta this.

Just do what u want. All part of growing up. You may or may not end up loving this girl, you may probably be just smitten. Just don't do what I and others have done and stay with someone just cause they're happy. Love may be there at first but it may dwindle as well later down the track.