Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Dear Censer users...it works both ways.

Dear Censer users,

When I was leveling my alts, and I wanted to be left alone - you killed my level 60 that tried to get through portal, and you told me, "This realm is PvP, leave if you are a coward".
    Then the Censer was introduced, and you rejoiced. Wow, you said, now we get a mount for ganking!

And then you got stabbed in the back...why were you surprised?

If you used Censer - you have declared your intentions. So be prepared to stand for it.

I will not care if you are same faction, guildie or friend.
    I will attack you on sight.
    I will Kill Shot you when I see you right after you used it and are trying to heal up.
    I will not stop if you are killing a rare. Or dueling. Or eating. Or AFK.
    I am not that good at PvP, and I know it...so I will collect all the buffs I can. I will use all the items - Ash, Herbs, Mushrooms. I will lure you into frogs and Feign Death. I will try to put all the fiery AoE I can find on top of you.
    I will also run away, denying you the kills.
    If you are stronger then me, I will die - but then I'll try to be as inconvenient as possible during those 10 minutes you can't get the coins from me.
    If you are with friends, I'll try to catch you alone.
    And yes, I expect same attitude if I use the Censer myself.

And if you, person who used a Censer and got ganked, start compaining...I'm going to tell you, "This realm is PvP, leave if you are a coward".
    Old Gods made me do it.

Glad for you that you got that out of your system

Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    Dear Censer users,

When I was leveling my alts, and I wanted to be left alone - you killed my level 60 that tried to get through portal, and you told me, "This realm is PvP, leave if you are a coward".
    Then the Censer was introduced, and you rejoiced. Wow, you said, now we get a mount for ganking!

If you used Censer - you have declared your intentions. So be prepared to stand for it.

I will Kill Shot you when I see you right after you used it and are trying to heal up.
    I am not that good at PvP, and I know it...so I will collect all the buffs I can. I will use all the items - Ash, Herbs, Mushrooms. I will lure you into frogs and Feign Death. I will try to put all the fiery AoE I can find on top of you.
    If you are stronger then me, I will die - but then I'll try to be as inconvenient as possible during those 10 minutes you can't get the coins from me.

And if you, person who used a Censer and got ganked, start compaining...I'm going to tell you, "This realm is PvP, leave if you are a coward".

hrm i took you seriously untill the last line....

i left a pvp server coz i was getting anoyed at getting ganked while lvling so i moved to pve server. but im enjoying the pvp on the pve server, the point im trying to convay is that outside the island they cant use it, its the candle and the actual gankers.

you cant get anything anymore for killing players below 90 useing the cencor any more

10+ Year Old Account
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Someone seems visibly upset.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

I'd upvote this if I could.

Deleted
    Censer users are hated like the plague on my server, if you want to risk your reputation on the realm over a mount fine thats your choice ^^

And yes, an upvote/downvote system should be integrated on MMO-C, I'd upvote that!

Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    Dear Censer users,

so? nobody cares that you got ganked at lvl 60.

you are acting as if you are some righteous crusader, when all you're doing is flipping out and making the people that actually use the censer laugh at you.

oh you inconvienced someone for a couple minutes, way to stick it to the man and stand up for the little guy. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Censer users are hated like the plague on my server, if you want to risk your reputation on the realm over a mount fine thats your choice ^^
    realm reputation doesnt mean anything. give it a couple weeks and nobody will even remember anymore.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post

And yes, an upvote/downvote system should be integrated on MMO-C, I'd upvote that!
    Playing on Twisting Nether EU which is pretty damn populated, I've only once been verbally assaulted at 160 coins, so your logic doesn't apply to every realm :-P

Nor have I ever seen my name mentioned in /1 channel
    Last edited by Lushious; 2013-10-06 at 05:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with you. I hav exactly the same attitude.

I will dismount and attack anyone with the debuff.

And because I'm a tank (up to 1.1mio HP with the Yu'Lon buff) I can keep any physical DPS occupied for a looong time. I probably won't kill them. But annoying them and preventing them from getting more kills is enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here. I'm a rogue so it's extra annoying for censer users. Many of them have literally begged for mercy, telling me to stop and stuff.

If you have no mercy for me, I won't have mercy for you.

How's the view from up there??

I'm pretty sure that this is the way it's supposed to work...guess that's why it's called player versus player...

I just want the red ghost effect from the censer I still don't use it cause I get if I do.

Deleted
    i annoyed this druid on my server, i was stalking him knowing he was using the censer, and it takes you to 10% health, so as soon as he used it i just killed him, happened 3 times before he just gave up!

It's so cute whene you try to act tough..

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i left a pvp server coz i was getting anoyed at getting ganked while lvling so i moved to pve server. but im enjoying the pvp on the pve server, the point im trying to convay is that outside the island they cant use it, its the candle and the actual gankers.

you cant get anything anymore for killing players below 90 useing the cencor any more
    If you purchase the one for 50 Bloody Coins then you can use it outside the isle, just that's its a 30% chance.

The only thing I hate is when a rogue stun locks you while fighting something (or even if you don't) and can kill you before you get a chance to hit (or if you do they vanish) something, but if you catch them standing there, fighting a mob, etc then they'll vanish quicker than anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for finally putting your big boy panties on. Quit bitching and go pvp.

I encountered a feral druid using censer, and I rolled my eyes as he got closer ( stealth sound went off and I saw him briefly ) because I was waiting for a rare to spawn, so I thought he was going to jump me. But then he whispers me, ASKING if he can kill me. I thought that was incredibly polite of him, seeing as he could just pounce me and attempt to kill me, so I told him he could kill me because I appreciated that he asked. Not everyone using censer is a douchebag. Most are, but not all :b

On KJ it can be a nightmare for either faction. If I see a group trying to gang up on someone, I try to go out of my way to help them get away/fight them. On Illidan, however, it seemed like anyone using censer was killed on sight. As soon as someone is that spectral reddish pink, it's like moths to a flame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokoa View Post
    But then he whispers me, ASKING if he can kill me. I thought that was incredibly polite of him, seeing as he could just pounce me and attempt to kill me, so I told him he could kill me because I appreciated that he asked. Not everyone using censer is a douchebag. Most are, but not all :b
    I actually experienced this too. Not everyone is a retard it seems. Faith in the world (of warcraft) restored a tiny bit!

Deleted
    I wish people would actually attack me when I had a censer up. But unfortunately, no one was brave enough to stand up against me and I had to wander around for days hoping to find someone who got him or herself flagged for whatever reason.