Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    happy to see it work out like that.
    Us as well! There was something in the back of my head thinking that after all the work and coordination to get those frogs there that he wouldn't die at 10 stacks. Luckily for us, this wasn't the case!

Honestly they shouldn't hotfix this, it seems to take waaaaay too much work, and the Ordos fight is already really faceroll as is. Would be awesome if Blizz just left it in so people who were bored and wanted to try doing it could still have some fun

If it didn't work on the celestials, it would probably be left alone. Heck, maybe it still will be left alone. But that's really funny to watch, once.

Deleted
    This is amazing, wanna try it out now lol
    Good job!

Deleted
    Gave me a giggle, thanks for sharing :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Those damn frogs. lol
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Exploiters like the OP and everyone who agrees with this disgust me. I've already informed the cyber police of your transgressions. They've backtraced your logs and will be there for your account shortly. Consequences.
    THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

OT: While it's an exploit, cool find OP.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Finding stuff out like this is what makes games fun to play... except when it gets fixed like everything else that used to be fun in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Pretty clever and inventive I must say.

I forsee a hotfix in the future "Gulp Frogs no longer Mind Controllable"
    I agree, but it kind of makes me sad in a way. Mind control is one of the few unique and interesting abilities left in the game, I hate to see them nerf things whenever people try to think outside the box. Due to the fact that it also works on celestials though, and much easier to pull off, I think you will see more and more people trying it which will lead to the inevitable nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhammer99 View Post
    a priest aggroing the frog, getting it to the base of that mountain directly under the bridge, then getting a chain of 3 lifegrips up a progressive series of rocks
    Seriously .. triple lifegripping mind controlled frogs..

Always amazes me when people find really "alternative" ways to do content
    I wouldn't categorize this as an exploit, as you don't deliberately bug anything.
    It's just a really clever use of game mechanics.
    No doubt this will be hotfixed, but good job nevertheless

this would be a decent method to use on the celestiels... most groups dont even bother killing them anymore so.. having 3 people kill them fast would be much easier than spending 4 hours trying to recuit a group of 20+ players.

Very creative use of game mechanics. Bravo.

It didn't take you 23 seconds, you forgot that it probably took you at least 10 minutes to get the frogs up there.

Deleted
    heh good stuff

Hehe. Kinda fun.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Brilliant. Just brilliant!

The kill took 23 seconds but the set up took much longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    counting in setup time its probably the longest ordos kill ever ^^ might be fun if you're on dead realm

Wouldn't it be easier if you just lead the frogs to that balcony with a cloud serpent near ordos graveyard overlooking the burning path? And the priest upstairs would aggro the frog below, wait for it to come up the wall, and then MC it.