Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    is it reversable ?
    like this :
    /run SetCVar("raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals",1)
    to this
    /run SetCVar("raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals",0)
    ????????????

As someone earlier said, yes it is reversable bu doing that. Trying this when I get home

Grats bro, do you feel like you just made a jail break? I did.

Infracted. Post constructively, please.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-03 at 06:58 AM.

What if I am a healer and want to see incoming heals

commenting just to see this when i get home.

Misinformation.

Patch 5.4 has a buggy UI, most people that use the default unit frames has issues with FPS lag or weird things like energy bars/mana bars or Neutral/Friendly health bar on enemies.

Its a known issue for weeks now, the command fixes -some- of them mostly background errors during healing that destroy the FPS, if you are using an Addon for Unitframes you havent seen this bug at all hence the command does nothing for you.

Its not some miracle changer, not sure why people that have FPS issues cant just ask around or check the official forum on the patch day >_>.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went from 30-40 fps to 75 . Didnt test it in raid yet tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Misinformation.

Patch 5.4 has a buggy UI, most people that use the default unit frames has issues with FPS lag or weird things like energy bars/mana bars or Neutral/Friendly health bar on enemies.

Its a known issue for weeks now, the command fixes -some- of them mostly background errors during healing that destroy the FPS, if you are using an Addon for Unitframes you havent seen this bug at all hence the command does nothing for you.

Its not some miracle changer, not sure why people that have FPS issues cant just ask around or check the official forum on the patch day >_>.
    I use ElvUI (and some other shit but you are talking about normal UI)... I was getting down to 10 FPS in 10 man raids. So not really, no. I'm back to a constant 50-ish.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    it changed nothing. But on the upside it didn't break anything either. So mileage will vary I guess?
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Lag = internet/network related slowness or unresponsiveness.

FPS = frames per second, depend only on your PC's performance and not the internet.

Just throwing that out there, since people are confusing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Lag = internet/network related slowness or unresponsiveness.

FPS = frames per second, depend only on your PC's performance and not the internet.

Just throwing that out there, since people are confusing them.
    The meaning of "lag" is implied from the context. It doesn't mean network latency specifically.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

I used this, didn't change anything, when I relogged my entire WoW was fucked up, the ground effects are all over the place...

Deleted
    The issues have been identified as healing, there looking into it, there was a blue post

lol this is gona sound funny..
    At first when I tried this script for a few hours it didn't do anything, so I reversed the script by changing to zero.... and THEN I started having all the fps / UI issues people were mentioning here.... so I re-enter the script and all those issues went away.....

In other words this script gave me issues which i didnt have before and therefore now I have to use it to fix those issues .....

Tempted to try this, but my UI problems seem to be a little bit deeper than simply incoming heals as my Player and Target frames, both default, absolutely no add-ons installed, are completely screwed up on one character - my main. (50-76 FPS plummet down to 1-5 FPS in raid boss combat, 8-23 FPS during trash combat)
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Deleted
    Found the link I was talking about

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...id-lag-in-25s/

Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    Tempted to try this, but my UI problems seem to be a little bit deeper than simply incoming heals as my Player and Target frames, both default, absolutely no add-ons installed, are completely screwed up on one character - my main. (50-76 FPS plummet down to 1-5 FPS in raid boss combat, 8-23 FPS during trash combat)
    Weird symbols on target frames of hp/ mana?

Quote Originally Posted by Smithe View Post
    is it reversable ?
    like this :
    to this ????????????
    Or go to

\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\{AccountName}\{Realm}\{Character}\config.wtf

and open it in notepad after closing the game completely.

Then find the cVar you entered (raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals) and delete it. It will probably have been appended to the end of the list. Save the file, close it, and you'll have undone the change.

This command turns predictive healing on raid frames on or off??
    Why not just change it in the interface options?
    predictive healing is causing lag or not having predictive healing on causes fps issues?