Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Misery loves company

So hey,
    Anyone else having total crap luck trying to get the healing trinket off Horridon?
    if so, post your story!

According to DBM's tracking, I've killed Horridon 10 times on normal
    13 times in LFR. Used a coin roll on each, both LFR&Normal.
    No trinket, always a bag of gold

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of similar story here, though not AS bad I think. I generally don't spend the coin on RF (except for Iron Qon, who drops an OH and the Tier shoulders). I've only gotten one drop from coins from Horridon, and it was the bracers , which turned out to be a side-grade for my shadow off-spec. We've killed him 6 times only on normal (I was there for 5 of them), and he only dropped the trinket once, and that was a hard drop; nobody's gotten it with coins. However, I think that as of 5.3, with the bad streak protections implemented by blizzard you're supposed to get more loot from the coins/runes; albeit I'm not sure if this streak protection transfers between bosses or just the same one. If it's the former, it'll promote rune-hogging .
    "Shit Happens" - Well, imagine if a pegasus had the bowel-control ability of a pigeon, there'd be a lot of cases saying the following: "Cause of Death: Killed by a giant flying piece of shit...."

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was in this boat until last night. Coins failed ofcourse but we did finally get one to drop that I received. It was a heroic TF one too so the WoW gods finally relented.

Deleted
    Well since the 2nd week of the patch we had a total of 4 drops, which all went to healers... on the other hand, we only had 1 staff drop, about which I was pissed as I didn't win it (GIEF MAH STAFFZ) untill twins dropped theirs and I'm a happy spriest now

10+ Year Old Account
    9 weeks. 9 weeks of coins (from every healer in the raid). 9 weeks of possible drops. We haven't seen the trinket drop once in those 9 weeks - not from a coin, and not from an actual drop.

I've gotten the ring twice, the neck once, and the bracers once. But all I really want is that damn trinket. I've actually killed him 13 times and never seen the trinket even once.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually forgot. Our raid got one, which went to the resto druid. It happened to be first time we killed him. Man, how could I forget that. The druid was really hurting for mana before he got it, but now he's much better off (obviously, but it sucks for us other 2 healers). I also have the LMG, but I can't equip it due to not having a helm that can use it. I've had really shitty RNG, which is making me lag behind (though I'm still ahead of the other 2 healers). We're a casual guild though, and we're barely at Megeara N, and mana is an issue (especially when dealing with retards :P). I also haven't seen it drop at all from LFR, to trade in my DMF trinket (I know, I could get something else, but I haven't got the time to run ToES for the Tsulong trinket). I hate blizzard's RNG loot system sometimes...
    "Shit Happens" - Well, imagine if a pegasus had the bowel-control ability of a pigeon, there'd be a lot of cases saying the following: "Cause of Death: Killed by a giant flying piece of shit...."

Been killing H Horridon since week 3 of the tier, both other healers have coined one, boss has yet to drop it.

Stuck using Valor + 517 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by EaseNCP View Post
    Been killing H Horridon since week 3 of the tier, both other healers have coined one, boss has yet to drop it.

Stuck using Valor + 517 Spirits
    I assume you raid 10M?
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

8 times on normal, 5times on heroic with a token each time. i never saw it drop QQ

First week on TOT i got the Thunderforged normal mode one off a coin roll. Pretty lucky.

Got the LFR version like last week :X (after only about 3 weeks of lfr)

10m loot is horrible, still haven't seen one in 9 weeks (coin it every week too ofc).

on my 11th kill we finally had our very first horridon trinket and at same week our other healer rolled the trinket on the same week so good drop last week

but still 11th -_- (of course we coin it every single weeeeeeeeek)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    As a 25 man guild we've killed Horridon since the release of ToT every reset, mostly hc mode, and we've had one trinket drop (last reset, and luckily mine) and one person has coined it, with 6 healers coining it every reset. Leaving us with ~6 healers still wanting it. I'm glad it's so much faster to get loot on 25 man, right 8)

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't give up! I got the Horridon heroic trinket yesterday on my 5th kill in my extra roll (and I spent a mogu rune on every kill). I was soooo happy that the game gave me the trinket out of all possible things that could have dropped.

Of course, I knew this would happen (Murphy's law and such). Because I had upgraded my normal Horridon trinket merely a few days ago, not really thinking that my bad luck streak that I've had with coins would end. I got several pieces of loot via coins, yes... 6 successful rolls since ToT launched... but 2 of them were Ji-kun's gloves that I didn't need, 2 weeks in a row, Lei Shen's offhand that temporarily went into my elemental gear because I didn't want to vendor it, bracers that I'm wearing but that were only a sidegrade to my valor-bracers, and then 2 items that were actually good, those being boots from Jin'rokh and trinket off of Horridon.

So... We're on week 14 now. That means I spent 13 weeks' worth of mogu runes plus the one yesterday... That's 40 rolls. 6 were successful rolls. 2 out of 6 were items that I actually needed/wanted. I'm a sucker for statistics ^^

We have seen it drop once in our 25 man raid group, the first week, the first day... Normal Thunderforged, after that, no hard drop of that trinket what so ever. Tough I have gotten min with coin on normal and our monk got the heroic version from coin. So I guess that's why we farm coins? xD

I've been in the same boat a few weeks now not only with Horridon but with any trinket drops for my Hpally. Coined Tsulong every week and although I haven't gotten the Trinket, the games thinks that I want 3 Loshans. Funny thing is I switched my offspec to Ret this week and have gotten 5 upgrades 2 of which of been trinkets, guess the wow gods are trying to tell me something.

Our 10man raid has severely struggled with caster trinkets (dps and healers alike). To this date we've killed heroic on heroic 11 times and have yet to see the trinket drop. Haven't seen a lei shen trinket drop, and have only seen the awful primordious trinket drop once.

As a side note, megaera has yet to drop her breath of the hydra on either normal or heroic mode (been killing it every week since release)

Trinket has been rolled on coin 3 times, normal, heroic, and heroic thunderforged by the disc priest in my group. Me, none.

Deleted
    (10 man) - 3 Normal kills, 10 heroic. All 3 of us + the ele shaman managed to get one on normal (2 drops + 2 coins) . I have a heroic one as of last week (drop)

---------- Post added 2013-06-07 at 02:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Birdfoot View Post
    I've been in the same boat a few weeks now not only with Horridon but with any trinket drops for my Hpally. Coined Tsulong every week and although I haven't gotten the Trinket, the games thinks that I want 3 Loshans. Funny thing is I switched my offspec to Ret this week and have gotten 5 upgrades 2 of which of been trinkets, guess the wow gods are trying to tell me something.
    Never even managed to get the normal version of tsulong one, though I had 3 lfr ones :|