Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    i wish worgen had better casting animations and melee animations, every char i have would be one. I really like the idea of Archibald Greymane since his son failed Gilneas and he could fell he could return to run the kingdom better
    These, the only problem is that OP is saying that Archibald is being controlled by one of the Valkyrs, the forsaken don't do that (at least for now) and i don't think they will start with Archibald...

Note: Great idea

Deleted
    Think it's some good ideas, would love a bit more story like this for the Worgens. And would add more to the war people so desperate want in this game.

And now obvious where Hyde got his thread from lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27144

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner yells: Koltira! Your queen summons you!
    Koltira Deathweaver says: Your highness, I deliver to you... Andorhal.
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Enough of this insolence. Do you think that I'm blind to everything that goes on outside of the Undercity?
    Koltira Deathweaver says: I... your majesty, we were victorious!
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: No thanks to you. Andorhal should have been ours days ago, when we defeated the Scourge.
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: I know your secret, Koltira. I'm aware of your friendship with the Alliance death knight, Thassarian.
    Koltira Deathweaver says: Y... your majesty...
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Arthas clearly failed when he created his death knights. You are still weak.
    ((At this point, Sylvanas opens a portal to the Undercity.))
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Fortunately, I have agents that can help you... erase this weakness. Beneath the Undercity you go.
    Koltira Deathweaver yells: NO!
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Shh... quiet, death knight. When I'm finished with you, your fear will be gone.
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: You can thank me later.

Yes, Forsaken are all about free will.
    free will =/= free action. you can't have free action in the army.

koltira was a commander and he risked his mission for his friendship with the enemy commander. he was sent to be disciplined after that. nothing that wouldn't happen in a human society. in fact, if he was from another race, chances are he'd just be executed for treason instead of going through "army rehab" lol

a rule of thumb: every playable race has free will. no playable race has free action. they all have laws and rules, after all.
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-10-05 at 06:43 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I'd love a new 5 man to tell the story of Alliance retaking Gilneas and Stomguarde being a forward base for Worgens too! They most likely won't make a new 5 man, which sucks, probably a scenario (blegh!). But after completing the few scenarios of retaking these old Alliance lands and pushing back those nasty undead bastards, It would be super cool if it was phased to where they were both Alliance towns filled with Worgen awesomeness!

10+ Year Old Account
    Darius's quest lines will focus more as a build up to the 5 man, this is in my mind would not be so phase heavy

Genn's quest lines will be phase heavy, especially since it involves clean up

Ivar will be the middle ground since he will advance, but its not like he cares about building up fortifications.

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvana's sees the forsaken as her tools. The bulwark against the abyss. Just because she wanted to not only insult Genn and all of Gilneas, but send a direct message, she is in control. she decided to directly control using her Val'kyr adding that she has gained a powerful new ability.

Dont forget, what difference is there between her and the lich king?

"I serve the horde" *sarcastically*

- - - Updated - - -

Adding to character bios.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Free will is one of the cornerstones of Forsaken culture, with the great capacity for both good and evil that it entails. However, some undead, especially those who die in combat or under extreme stress and are raised soon after, enter into a violent, frenzied state. Undead in this state are easily manipulated and their rage is often directed at the foes of those who raised them. After the effects wear off, if the risen corpse has not been destroyed, they are given the same ultimatum that other Forsaken are offered: join the Dark Lady or return to the grave.
    the forsaken don't control other forsaken. if archibald is forsaken, than he is free willed.
    Ever notice how every Forsaken that doesn't agree with Sylvannas' values either run off and start their own little counter faction only to get stomped or run around an entire zone, only to get mind shatteringly altered in probably one of the most painful ways conceived after being asked to join her ranks 10 times, then to get wasted as a character in a 5 man instance that made you go "what"? Yeah I'm looking at you Lillian Voss.

That's a thing. I think the Forsaken make it a point to kill anyone that they raise that defies the way of thinking of Sylvannas, or convert them or just have Sylvannas "fix" them. Which, might have nothing to do with mindcontrol. If you're delusional and can't notice patterns.

Oooon topic, I liked the idea, this kind of theme/setting could get me back into the questing element of this game, an element I've thoroughly been thrust out of this entire expansion, wondering why my character is even in Pandaria aside from "orders" and the prospects of shinier man-kini's of power.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas really didnt like getting shot in the back of the head :\

- - - Updated - - -

I added some stuff to that prince of stormgarde

- - - Updated - - -

any ideas of what else i should add?

I give my congratulations to Manabomb that he managed to find the so called Blues Clarification about free will. It clearly shows that free will is an illusion and you will have to be blind or a fanatic Forsaken fan in order not to see what they tell you. First they ressurect you against your will so no free will here and then use you to fulfill their goals(no free will again) and then and only then they tell you to choose. I don't see any free will here.

The same thing happened with Garrosh. Patch after patch confirmed that Garrosh simply wanted to conquer and nothing else mattered and the final patch showed also why Theramore wasn't a military target. Now the same thing is happening with Sylvannas. I won't say more. I will wait for another patch to confirm this one also.

Ah yes one more thing. A vampire has free will and also needs living beings to procreate and feed. See what I did there?

Or let's take it to the next level. I love Arthas and the Scourge. He just wanted to change the world for the better. No illnesses, no deaths and eternal life. I wish they could defeat the Big Bad Alliance and Horde. Or Malygos. He was right that all magic users with their careless actions caused all this so magic is bad. Or Deathwing. He wanted to end the world as it was beyond savig.

Let's be honest. The difference between Garrosh's Horde, Sylvannas and the rest of the villains is that the first two consisted a playable faction and the rest were non playable npcs. If Sylvannas or Garrosh's Horde was part of the Scourge or Deathwing's forces NOONE would care.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2013-10-06 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Pinkaminus-Piekus View Post
    I give my congratulations to Manabomb that he managed to find the so called Blues Clarification about free will. It clearly shows that free will is an illusion and you will have to be blind or a fanatic Forsaken fan in order not to see what they tell you. First they ressurect you against your will so no free will here and then use you to fulfill their goals(no free will again) and then and only then they tell you to choose. I don't see any free will here.

The same thing happened with Garrosh. Patch after patch confirmed that Garrosh simply wanted to conquer and nothing else mattered and the final patch showed also why Theramore wasn't a military target. Now the same thing is happening with Sylvannas. I won't say more. I will wait for another patch to confirm this one also.

Ah yes one more thing. A vampire has free will and also needs living beings to procreate and feed. See what I did there?

Or let's take it to the next level. I love Arthas and the Scourge. He just wanted to change the world for the better. No illnesses, no deaths and eternal life. I wish they could defeat the Big Bad Alliance and Horde. Or Malygos. He was right that all magic users with their careless actions caused all this so magic is bad. Or Deathwing. He wanted to end the world as it was beyond savig.

Let's be honest. The difference between Garrosh's Horde, Sylvannas and the rest of the villains is that the first two consisted a playable faction and the rest were non playable npcs. If Sylvannas or Garrosh's Horde was part of the Scourge or Deathwing's forces NOONE would care.
    Yeah, why should we take you seriously when you are obviously on heavy MLP dosage. That shit is not healthy for common sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only diff between Garry and Sylvanas is who has the bigger boobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The only diff between Garry and Sylvanas is who has the bigger boobs.
    Sylvanas uses implants no doubt. She's flat in reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only the best get parodies

i'm a tad old from demonicness aren't I?

Operation
    W.O.R.G

Lore:
    After the fall of Hellscream, the Forsaken can now focus its efforts to destroy Worgen remnants and insurgents from the battles during the Cataclysm. Sylvanas has recruited many of the heroes of the Siege of Orgrimmar, the Isle of Thunder, and other battles of note. Some say they even saw the Scarab Lord in the ranks.

Gilneas. while the city itself is infested by Worgen, the Horde, in particular the Forsaken have made it a strategic place for Horde’s ship to harbour. Worgen still attack from and this has proven to be a danger for the safety of the Forsaken. While the Forsaken has managed to cull some of Worgen, Apothecaries have created a way to neutralize cursed Worgen attacks, Mongrel Pheromones which can subdue any savage beast, and Sylvanas have Begun the counter attack on the Worgen ensure the safety of the Horde. Will you be there to ensure Horde’s dominance?

Stylish and deadly

Greymane does nothing to take over Gilneas and would let his packs dying unstrategically. During the Pandaren campaign his forces suffered the least casualties, and during the Siege he only lost a fraction of what the human and dwarf lost. He does know however, that he cannot openly engage the Horde Militarily. He is successfully poisoned Varyan’s mind to evoke the wrath of not just Stormwind, but her all of the Alliance as well. Instead of doing this deed on his own, he has instead decided on a persuade Jaina as well, insisting her to use her new found Thunder King’s power. He has put two of its rising leaders in his rampage in Gilneas, under a very loose string of his own Authority. These two guerrillas are, Ivar Bloodfang, and Darius Crowley. Ivar Bloodfang had long terrorize the Forsaken’s Gilneas Liberation Front and he had been known to use murderous guile to kill stalwart Undead defender. Greymane must be careful to get what she wants, and keep himself secure.

Faction: Gilneas Rampagers
    Characters:
    Genn Greymane: King of Gilneas and one of three leaders in in this blood thirsty rampage. His daily quest focus is primarily avenging his son’s death at all cause; even it means to sacrifice the Alliance. He has sent missions to his Worgen walorcks as he believes that demons is his only way for him to defeat the Forsaken. He had stolen few scrolls from Lorewalker Cho and had read ancient Highborne magic and the history of The Forsaken heroic fight agaisnt the Burning Legion as well as Scourge.

Ivar Bloodfang: He leads the guerrilla missions in Hillsbrad Foothills causing casualties on both sides. His next mission is to procure the Lich King’s runeblade as he believes that the only way to defeat the Forsaken is by bending their will!

Darius Crowley: He leads suicide missions that focus on fighting the Forsaken on the Gilnean borders, and into the Forsaken territory it self. His focuses on sabotaging the new war machines created by Von Brawl, and Jumpenheimer by sending animals strapped with bombs. He mercilessly and train wild animals as his bombs.

Faction: The Royal Apothecary Society (Forsaken)
    Hubert Von Brawl: A former low level alchemist from Lordaeron, he was resurrected only recently by Sylvanas and quicly engaged the new technologies of the world. He is obsessed with Goblin Technology and may have possibly created the most powerful weapon ever devised. He had created ‘The Mongrel Pheromone’ to subdue the Worgen. That is not even the tip of the iceberg! He has also reverse engineered Goblin rockets to allow for further and further deployments of the new chemical .

Rodney Jumpenheimer: as an apothecary under Putress, Rodney how danger it is to dabble with demons and is trying to stop Greymane’s demonic pact before it becomes into fruition. He is trying to weaponize Forsaken’s Deathstalkers and Dark Ranger’s with Anti-Demon plague.
    Archibald Greymane: Enraged by how his son’s decision to bolt his former kingdom, leading to the death of the people of the Lordaeron leading to the poor people submission to the Lich King, he feels that his son has lost his mandate as the king. Archibald feels Sylvanas is a hero as she manage to break free from the shackles of the Lich King as well as freeing others as well.
    Galen Trollbane: Once prince of Stormgarde, Galen Trollbane has been resurrected to fight for the Forsaken. He seeks to reclaim what rightfully his.

New Areas: (un instanced)

The Circle of Summoning: A worgen hold where warlocks of the Alliance races meet to open up a portal to summon demons as a mean to overwhelm the Forsaken. Greymane personally oversees this endeavour with the help of two mysterious character; A Night Elf and a Draenei Warlock.

Ivar’s Rear: Stop Ivar before his master Necromantic binding magic from the Lich King’s shattered runeblade!

New instance: The Killing Field
    The Worgens had strapped wild beast with bombs, as well as unleashing demons from the netherworld.

Fight your way in with Sylvanas and end Genn Greymane before he starts the third demonic invasion!

The Killing Field (In some detail)

Boss 1: Ivar Bloodfang
    You start of at Harbour. The first boss is in a huge battle ship. Ship fights before boss fight. He would use his Rune powers to mind control random Forsaken soldier to his will.

Boss 2: Darius Crowley
    A gauntlet fight; fight off wild beast and if you set them free, they will attack the Worgens that had strap them with bombs. Capture worgens with net and put bombs on them. Darius fights from ranged on top of a tower, bring down the tower, and he will crumble in it!

Boss3: The Night Elf and Draenei Warlock
    A twin fight. The Night Elf; Bizara Loredeath, is a master of Demonic Portal Magic, and she can teleport, open up portal as well as hide in the shadows. Retkon the Changer is a Draenei Warlock that can shape shift into different type of demons.

Boss 4: Genn Greymane
    Phase 1: He fights in human form using his rapier with random Worgen joining the fight

Phase 2: Worgen form, He shapeshits into a Worgen , and becomes significantly faster.

Phase 3: Demonic Worgen. Genn Greymane laughs and drinks a goblet of demon’s blood, shifting into the first ever Fel-Worgen!

LOOT TABLE
    Greyman drops his TOP HAT; it can be mogged by any class!!! as well as he drop 'Potion of Evil'. The potion is a mount; change your toon into a Fel-Worgen, the speed is dependant on your riding skills! It also has demonic wings, so you can fly in that mount form!!

The Worgen is defeated, for good.
    Discuss.

- - - Updated - - -

Only the best get parodies

i'm a tad old from demonicness aren't I?
    On the Contrary, just the right age!

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10 would read again

BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE MY TOP HAT WILLINGLY

Deleted
    10/10 would read again

BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE MY TOP HAT WILLINGLY
    I've never seen you wear one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    I've never seen you wear one.
    It's that special.

- - - Updated - - -

I only let one stylish rogue borrow my hat

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the gnomes could use their epic skillz to retake Gnomeregan afterwards?
    Surrounded by idiots

Um, Hyde, didn't your "parody" thread already get closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Schaapa View Post
    Maybe the gnomes could use their epic skillz to retake Gnomeregan afterwards?
    Don't think it's happening. But i'd like to see it honestly. Maybe redesign the dungeon, however I think they already stated they won't be doing that.

Besides, if gnomes do move out then dwarves can regain their joy of life and quit drinking, start shaving and stuff.