Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can you stop the 10vs25 war?

Which is harder? 10garrosh or 25garrosh?
    Who cares?

Do they boss need to fall exsactly at the same time to be "the same"?
    Why do it need to be the same?
    Its different race.

Its not important which version is harder.

So. The tuning. Too high. Too low.
    Personaly think its completly ok.
    10man has their own boss.
    25man has their own boss.

@paragon
    Congratz on the real noteworthy "world first" 10man garry heroic.

Gz on the first real kill. Rofl these 25man guilds running easymode and thinking they're "hardcore"

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-05 at 08:12 PM.

Where do you see the amount of pulls??? Also DAMN that is ALOT of pulls! 600 is an INSANE amount >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

I feel sorry for that healer

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/j0y13hR.jpg
    Grats on the kill.

Deleted
    Gz paragon 10 west first.

world isn't even a viable ranking anymore, as asians have either double lockouts, or higher item levels.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    The monk wasn't on garrosh kill but they had him on the screenshot anyways. Rogue who was on just the garrosh kill was left out of the pic prob coz he only joined them for that 1 boss.
    I believe that rogue was an 'alt'.

Also lol at the 3/13 normal casuals trying to diminish a feat like this in this thread.

GZ to paragon.

Deleted
    @SunbakedDuck:
    6:24p (@Seita) down
    6:26p (@Seita) 638 pulls
    IRC channel

EDIT: Also this:
    9:27p (@Seita) yes, we had only 1 healer
    9:28p (@Seita) its possible in our ilvl with 2 healers too
    9:28p (@Seita) just easier with 1 healer considering our current ilvl
    Last edited by mmoc4b462ab122; 2013-10-05 at 07:56 PM.

i am basing it on the kill roster on wowprogress.

Some Paragon players have rated it the hardest 10man boss of all time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Stars (?) got the first 10 man kill though.

Still, grats on the kill!

Tiny edit: Did they use a shaman healer? Or disc priest?
    Also, that's a lot of pulls. Wow. Was Ragnaros 550 something?
    Holy priest.

I'm chuckling here at how nerdy you guys are.

638 pulls. Wow, that is a lot of hours.

Yeah, not world first. No matter how you try to spin it kiddos.

Deleted
    I'd have gone into insulting people or flipping my table if I did 600 pulls.... I remember pulling 105 attempts on heroic Freya before we killed her and I was a few pulls away form taking a break. They nerfed her the week after :<.

Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    I'm chuckling here at how nerdy you guys are.

638 pulls. Wow, that is a lot of hours.
    I'm guessing you are one of those guys that is just checking video gaming forums in between your bodybuilding session and your muay thai kickboxing training.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    How dumb are you? The Asian Guild did it with 574 Ilvl, Paragon has 565... thats a difference like night and day. Asian 10man is completely out of the race as long as you can just farm gear in 25man with something like 586 Ilvl and then go 10man where guilds have only 560-565.

I wonder why nobody speaks it out... 25man vs 10man tuning is a JOKE this content.

25man raids that have NEVER killed a Heroic Boss in under 30 Trys yet (not even Jinrokh) now just roflstomp the first 8 HCs in SoO and kill them in 5-6 Trys? Have they gotten better overnight by miracle?
    10man raids have to ONE HEAL a boss like Garrosh to get him down... do they have bad DDs? Are they doing something wrong?

NO the tuning is just BAD. Paragon has just killed a Boss on 10man that is unkillable under normal conditions.

The first 10-11 Bosses are tuned for ToT HC TF + SoO nHC Itemlevels making it a joke for 25mans because they simply outgear them.
    The last Bosses except for Garrosh are tuned for non-Warforged Gear which is still outgeared by 25mans and 10mans are barely able to do it.
    Garrosh seems to be tuned for SoO HC Warforged which 10man Raids simply CANNOT reach meaning they have to play with 1 HEALER LOL.

We have 10 Bosses down on HC and we got 4 HC WF Items yet, one was disenchanted... a f***** joke.
    I assume you realize that when calling someone dumb for saying X killed Y before Z did, which actually did happen, makes you look very smart.

So. Yes, they had higher itemlevel. They still killed him before Paragon did. Yet, you don't seem to understand this. Do you not believe that they killed him?

It's obvious that you have issues controlling your temper, which is fine - forums are used quite frequently as a way of venting your anger. Though it is possible to do so without actually looking like a person only here to flame and badmouth the game. You seem to have a pretty big problem with WoW. Why do you play it, if you find it to be such a "**** joke"?

So, yes. You can call me dumb. However, I know that the chances of me being more intelligent than you are actually far, far greater than me being less intelligent than you. Feel free to prove me wrong though, or better, badmouth me, make fun of me, and any other fun remarks you may come up with. Because that will only prove your point, right? That you're smarter than me?

Anyway. Paragon killed Garrosh, which is what matters. If it's a world first, I guess it boils down to personal preference whether Asia is in the race or not. Either way, they got EU first, and beat US. Which is a nice job in it's own. Good job, again.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Yeah it's not, but it's tied with Methods kill as the most impressive in my opinion. That's all I care about.

Yeah, world first. No matter how you try to spin it kiddos.

Cool, I can do that too

Grats Paragon! Insane dedication. Kudos.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Not a world first kill but grats I suppose.
    West first. East is a completely different race through accelerated gear acquisition
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Deleted
    Well, that's true.

But they killed the boss with the lowest Ilvl out of any guild that has killed it, what does that say?