Deleted

My guilds website has disappeared!!!

Originally it was on WoWstead, however after going there after 6 months it just says 'The site you entered was not found' - Slightly annoying considering I spent weeks transferring 7 years of RP stories from old site to new site only to find out it's all gone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Wowstead merge with another site recently?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's the one. I knew they'd shut down recently but I didn't remember where the sites had been moved to.

Deleted
    how can i receive the data

Deleted
    I am not really informed in this regard, but seems like if you missed ur chance to move/transfer your site, its gone. If they already closed down i mean :/

You had 3 months to complete the migration when they sent the first emails announcing guildlaunch bought wowstead.

The site closed 2 months ago and they made the wowstead sites read only for 1 month, so you probably didn't use your site much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    You had 3 months to complete the migration when they sent the first emails announcing guildlaunch bought wowstead.

The site closed 2 months ago and they made the wowstead sites read only for 1 month, so you probably didn't use your site much.
    i didn't we took a 6 month break

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if there is a chance but you can always email GuildLaunch and ask them. They now have everything if there is anything.