Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naÿa View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Breia/simple

So I got some upgrades, but it put me under 12684 haste and I can't reach it. Should I go for 9522 haste and then mastery?

I don't have enough crit gear for fire and I perform much much better as frost than as arcane, so switching specs isn't really an option right now
    You can reach 12684. Here is how:

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/silvermoon/breia

But it seem it will cost you quite lot of spell power
    Last edited by mmocdb28bf2e56; 2014-02-08 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
    You can reach 12684. Here is how:

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/silvermoon/breia

But it seem it will cost you quite lot of spell power
    Don't see anything about how to reach 12684 on that link, thanks anyway.

Everything that can be reforged to haste is just that, I can't even replace the expertise/haste games with 320 haste ones since that would mean I'd have to restor my hit->haste reforge.

I have the crafted belt/legs, but I'm not sure it's worth dropping the 4-set and replacing a WF belt to reach 12684...

Quote Originally Posted by Naÿa View Post
    Don't see anything about how to reach 12684 on that link, thanks anyway.

Everything that can be reforged to haste is just that, I can't even replace the expertise/haste games with 320 haste ones since that would mean I'd have to restor my hit->haste reforge.

I have the crafted belt/legs, but I'm not sure it's worth dropping the 4-set and replacing a WF belt to reach 12684...
    It's probably necessary that you learn to use Ask Mr. Robot (the link posted above) as it certainly shows you who you can modify your gems,reforges,chants etc to reach 12684 haste if you really want to. It sees thinks that normal people don't see and know's things they don't know!

The 4 set is not so great, but it's only beatable by having the pieces that are not hands/shoulders be the proper warforged pieces so you're probably right there to keep the 4 piece.

Maybe it would be good if you tried the mastery build (9522) until you get enough haste to get to 14242. By then you'll have a nice comparison and can select either mastery or hybrid by your playstyle.

You're right, I could reach it but at a very high cost. I'll just see where I am after this lockout, thanks for the help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    If I'm running with 15832 haste for NT breakpoint, am I running the haste or mixture build?

That aside, I was wondering what the single target dps difference of 14242 haste and 15832 haste are. I run with 15.8k for NT because I think it works great on Protectors/Spoils/Galakras. I being able to multi dot like a beast on these fights. But I'm not sure if I'm actually losing dps on Malkorok/Sha/IJ etc, by going to that haste. I was going to drop haste this week to test myself but, new guild, rerolled char etc, I just decided to go with what I know has worked for me, rather than experimenting.

Anyway for analysis, here's to Malkorok logs with 569 ilvl and 15832 haste:

25man, 417k dps: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-05...=12497&e=12803
    10man, 410.8k dps: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ht=32&source=2

(sorry that they're both on different sites)
    Whats the chances of you playing with a mage i played with on Twisting Nether before we both moved realms, LMAO small World (of warcraft)

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    On your first 2 pulls Invokers Energy was very low, 3rd try it was decent enough. But 70% just won't cut it.

Looks like you're never pre potting.

On your first try you used Icy Veins and alter time only once in 11 minutes. You also seem to be consistently getting bindings proc during the Alter Time, which loses you a huge amount of burst, and you need to work around. There are also big chunks of the pull where you did have IE (70% uptime).

Judging from what you've written, my best tip to you is to work on your opening tbh, you dont need to delay icy veins and use it at the same time as AT, you can have it up earlier, right from the pull, so it syncs with Meta/KTT which WILL proc right away. Glyphed Icy Veins also gives you a better chance to proc the bindings which is nice. As long as you AT with at least 6 seconds left on Icy Veins, Synapse Springs, and your bindings has already procced, you're golden.

Edit:

Just for comparison, that's your IJ kill with icy veins/amp nicely synced at the start, synapse spring a bit out of whack all fight though, then beneath is my IJ kill, with things synced up quite nicely, then at the bottom that's one of your garrosh pulls. Just take a look at the differences there between them and you'll see what I'm talking about.
    Out of curiosity, how did you get this information to display in WoL? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GadsTheMage View Post
    Out of curiosity, how did you get this information to display in WoL? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Click the player, buffs cast tab, then the # link beside any given entry you wish to see.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question for all mages:
    Im getting a lot of warforged stuff from ordos. They have HIT, and also blue sockets. Should i ignore the socket bonus 180+ int for example, and put in orange gems?
    Im WAY over the hit cap, even reforgint it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunblaze View Post
    Im getting a lot of warforged stuff from ordos. They have HIT, and also blue sockets. Should i ignore the socket bonus 180+ int for example, and put in orange gems?
    can you link your armoury whilst wearing the items you speak of ? I think generally speaking, i wouldnt drop 180 int socket bonus. its maybe worth dropping the 60 XXX bonus from boots/rings etc but not 180. I find myself in a position where i have too much hit, im sat at around 17% and i cant drop any at the moment, trying to get the off hand from garrash

hmm you guys see some changed i should do?
    and help with WoL pharses too :P know i had relic of yulon on
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ellim/advanced
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ce...?s=4360&e=4680

please give feedback guys and girls

just did some quick final adjustments :P
    Last edited by Urass; 2014-02-09 at 10:11 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I doing this correctly?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Orberon/simple

I just got booted from a SoO because I was told my build was horrible and I shouldn't be stacking mastery. I should be using haste only. Am I not getting it or?

Quote Originally Posted by Orberon View Post

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Orberon/simple

I just got booted from a SoO because I was told my build was horrible and I shouldn't be stacking mastery. I should be using haste only. Am I not getting it or?
    For you, haste to a comfortable breakpoint then mastery.

Yeah you are fine, Just you are in between breakpoints right now for haste. Sounds like you ran into someone who is really good at the game and knows everything in that run

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guys,

That's what I figured. I have had several people tell me to check robot etc. I generally ignored them due to it ignoring the benefit of the breakpoints.

I didn't think I was an idiot. I'm a good player in meh gear. I do what I can with what I have.

Deleted
    I wouldn't ever break the 180 int socket bonuses. Simply not worth it, though I guess that somebody could argue that this doesn't hold true for 3x blue.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unblaze/simple

Anyway i realized that orange gems would give me just less intellect than blue gems + socket bonus. I'll have to sim using all reds, or all yellows.

Im now 900 away from my usual haste amount which is 14424 or something like that. I raid with a shadow priest though so i feel comfortable with it and started to put mastery.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unblaze/simple

Anyway i realized that orange gems would give me just less intellect than blue gems + socket bonus. I'll have to sim using all reds, or all yellows.

Im now 900 away from my usual haste amount which is 14424 or something like that. I raid with a shadow priest though so i feel comfortable with it and started to put mastery.
    stam gems? srsly? get rid of those build more into haste for the cap and then start with the mastery gems xD

I have had several people tell me to check robot etc. I generally ignored them due to it ignoring the benefit of the breakpoints.
    You can tell AMR to go for certain breakpoints (choose them out of a list) or you can manually enter your own breakpoint + how valuable it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Urass View Post
    stam gems? srsly? get rid of those build more into haste for the cap and then start with the mastery gems xD
    She is way over hit cap, with every item reforged out of hit. Gemming for hit instead of stamina would be less beneficial. More hit pretty much gives her 0.0 bonus, while extra stamina can always help and save your life.

As for the mixed mastery/haste gems. Gem for 14242 haste first before focusing on Mastery. You're this close & you can easily reach it with gems. No point not to.

Ignore socket bonus on boots, wasted anyway, and put yellow gem instead of orange in the belt buckle
    Last edited by Gvstoned; 2014-02-11 at 05:22 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvstoned View Post
    You can tell AMR to go for certain breakpoints (choose them out of a list) or you can manually enter your own breakpoint + how valuable it is.
    Thanks 300 times for this. I never bothered to click the manual weights button. That gained me 6% mastery at minimal cost. Good stuff!

Deleted
    Thanks 300 times for this. I never bothered to click the manual weights button. That gained me 6% mastery at minimal cost. Good stuff!
    As i side note you may get more dps switching from int/mastery to expertise/mastery, i see you needed to reforge hit on some items. This could then free up more mastery or haste on reforges, just an idea =)