Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What's taran'zhu's BEEF?

His elite cast of shadow pandaren lacked meaningful presence throughout the expansion aside from Townlong Steppes, we did pretty much all the cleaning up by ourselves, not sure why he's always complaining about everything, even in Siege.

He should thank us for cleaning his entire continent of all the crap hidden beneath it. All he lost was the beauty of his vale, and even that he'll get back now that we cleansed the waters beneath it.

I mean if THEY busted into the rest of Azeroth and were suddenly faced with dragons, Lich Kings and all this crap we've been facing, I wonder what good they would have been to us. We messed up and cleaned up.

Uhmm... they had to do major cleaning up because we started a full scale war on their lands. A war which caused the Sha to go full scale beserk, which stretched the Shado-pan forces thin. Need I say more about what we did to their sacred vale... which was fine until we arrived.

10+ Year Old Account
    We both ruined pandaria and saved pandaria. But I think mostly ruined. Because (this is pure hypothetical) we unleashed the sha and cleared pandaria from the sha (right? or am i wrong?) it means the pandaren don't have to worry about sha corruption anymore, which means they in theory don't have to be what they are because they can do whatever they want without the fear of the sha!

We basically fucked them over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    I mean if THEY busted into the rest of Azeroth and were suddenly faced with dragons, Lich Kings and all this crap we've been facing, I wonder what good they would have been to us. We messed up and cleaned up.
    This right here,in bold.Thats more than enough for him to be pissed with us realy,or what,you think he should be thankfull and all in high spirits that we cleaned the very crap we did to his land?

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    which means they in theory don't have to be what they are because they can do whatever they want without the fear of the sha!
    How is that f'ing them over? We dosed them with a face blast of USA freedom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrwyss View Post
    This right here,in bold.Thats more than enough for him to be pissed with us realy,or what,you think he should be thankfull and all in high spirits that we cleaned the very crap we did to his land?
    Well, he keeps referring to mostly Garrosh as "THEY!", as if we're part of his crew. We initially toned down our shit and then tried to stop him, it's not like we came there with intent.

Deleted
    Wouldn't you be a tad pissed if somebody came to your country, started a childish war, damaged the ecosystem, urinated over your culture, killed thousands then buggered off? If anything he showed incredibly restraint

I was gonna give a serious response...
    How is that f'ing them over? We dosed them with a face blast of USA freedom.
    ....Then I read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you even play this expansion?

But I was told by them to kill all those thousands of animals for meat.

Deleted
    If things were reversed Pandaran would be a raid boss

15+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh wasnt all alone in pandaria,he had his followers,loyal soldiers,they can be even seen in 5.4 trailer.Then there is the alliance vs horde thing in krasarang.To someone who is native from pandaria,all outsiders are "THEY",since all were partialy guilty of unleashing sha (see jade forest for example).

Deleted
    I suspect Pandaria will have strict border control now with cloud serpents spelling out F*** OFF

We invaded their homeland and destroyed the shit out of it by breaking down the invaluable statue of Yu'Lon, building massive pollution-causing buildings and oil rigs in Krasarang Wilds, utterly destroying the monkeyballs out of the Vale, which is the very essence of life on Pandaria AND starved the entire continent of it's resources as if they were ours for the taking.

You're absolutely right, OP. I haven't the faintest idea why he'd be bitter about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    We both ruined pandaria and saved pandaria. But I think mostly ruined. Because (this is pure hypothetical) we unleashed the sha and cleared pandaria from the sha (right? or am i wrong?) it means the pandaren don't have to worry about sha corruption anymore, which means they in theory don't have to be what they are because they can do whatever they want without the fear of the sha!

We basically fucked them over.
    This, Start reading quests and lore before asking Op, Just sayin bro. Taran zhu has the right to be pissed off. If new people came to my land and started an all out war that wipes out almost everything you have swore to protect and at the same time gives life to your worst enemy. Would you have a beef too?
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

It's not like we came there with intent to screw things up, things got out of hand, and once we realized what we'd done we went in and cleaned up after ourselves.

Meanwhile, instead of asking for our help (so much for controlling his pride), he went to face Garrosh solo and obviously got his ass whooped. Now HE'S complaining that the sha of pride is unleashed. Total hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I was gonna give a serious response...

....Then I read this.
    christ can't you take a joke?

Well, he keeps referring to mostly Garrosh as "THEY!", as if we're part of his crew. We initially toned down our shit and then tried to stop him, it's not like we came there with intent.
    Intent doesn't matter as much as actions do, and our actions were those which caused a whole lot of destruction on Pandaria, intentional or not. He eventually comes to see us as a separate entity from Garrosh, but the first impression we gave was a bunch of hate-fueled warmongering foreigners bringing a war to their lands.

Meanwhile, instead of asking for our help (so much for controlling his pride), he went to face Garrosh solo and obviously got his ass whooped. Now HE'S complaining that the sha of pride is unleashed. Total hypocrite.
    Ask for help when, exactly? Garrosh revealed his plot and then put it into action. It's not as if they'd have had time to call the armies of the Alliance and the Horde to stop him in time. His only option, since the Golden Lotus and Shado-pan were being held off by Garrosh's forces, was to confront him then and there.

And Taran Zhu's not perfect by any means. That's the point.
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2013-10-06 at 06:55 PM.

It's not like we came there with intent to screw things up, things got out of hand, and once we realized what we'd done we went in and cleaned up after ourselves.

- - - Updated - - -

christ can't you take a joke?
    Are you dense? The REASON we came to Pandaria was to plunder the resources of the island. They weren't OURS for the taking. We came to Pandaria because Horde and Alliance both got wind of the continent and the riches and resources it provided, and due to each faction's greed and need to dominate over one another, we RACED to Pandaria to see who could basically haul the most shit back to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.

Saying we didn't mean to break or hurt anything is the dumbest thing anyone has said on this thread, and that is including the OP's post.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Wouldn't you be a tad pissed if somebody came to your country, started a childish war, damaged the ecosystem, urinated over your culture, killed thousands then buggered off? If anything he showed incredibly restraint
    Can't tell if real life reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Two gangs break into a man's house with the intent of stealing everything of value to pawn so they can continue their gang war elsewhere. They let out the rottweilers the man has locked in his bedroom so they don't tear the house up. The dogs begin tearing the house up. The gangs get into multiple shootouts, devastating his living room, and they grenade his bedroom.

But when he gets pissed off about it, he's the asshole.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Are you dense? The REASON we came to Pandaria was to plunder the resources of the island. They weren't OURS for the taking. We came to Pandaria because Horde and Alliance both got wind of the continent and the riches and resources it provided, and due to each faction's greed and need to dominate over one another, we RACED to Pandaria to see who could basically haul the most shit back to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.

Saying we didn't mean to break or hurt anything is the dumbest thing anyone has said on this thread, and that is including the OP's post.
    1. I am the OP

2. I never claimed we didn't come for resources, I claimed we didn't come there with intent to rouse an ancient evil sleeping for the past thousands of years which could in turn bring back a rule of the Old Gods and take over Azeroth.

3. I am not dense, and calling me that in the start of your phrase helps your argument naught.

4. Once we got there and realized the damage we'd done, to entire races there, both Alliance and Horde fought to contain it.

5. I doubt taran'zhu's pissed because we chopped down trees and rocks along the coast.