Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mafia intermission Sign-Up

This will be a small grass roots game. No more than 10 players; one mafia team, a cop and VT's only. The likelyhood of being a townie in this game will be high, please do not signup if you don't like or want to play a townie role. Day and night phases will be 24 hours at most. Aim is a short simple game to fill the gap till the next mod is ready.

Signups will be first come first serve. Please remember this will be a fast paced game, and be considerate to others: if you will be unable to post frequently this is not the game for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I will be starting this as soon as I have reached 10 players, or tomorrow evening with however many players I have. Be prepared for game to start within the next 30 hours if you signup

Im on fire, call me Katniss Everdeen!

Im in...

Deleted
    /in

I'm the Cop btw, don't lynch me

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, sign me up.

Deleted
    Awww. I'd like to sign up but no time for this at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    sign me up please

Deleted
    In as a back-up/replacement.

Need a small break for all the mafia-ness but Im here if ya need me.

Ya, same as Celtic. If you need someone to fill the gaps I'm here, otherwise I will just wait for the next full game.

Third that backup signup. I would actually like to play, but overtime might be hard next week.
    As such I can only promise half my usual activity if I actually play. So... mark me down as filler/backup!

If you lack players, sign me up though! I'd much rather miss some sleep than to see this game opportunity dwindle.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I think you'll get enough people; I will play if not, but I rather give room for others if there is a 10 seat limit.

Deleted
    I'm in. I need something to do while pretending to pay attention to boring people.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Third that backup signup. I would actually like to play, but overtime might be hard next week.
    As such I can only promise half my usual activity if I actually play. So... mark me down as filler/backup!

If you lack players, sign me up though! I'd much rather miss some sleep than to see this game opportunity dwindle.
    next week? =P this game will last four real days at most, and will be starting by tomorrow evening, possibly tonight if enough people commit

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll play since it will be short, hopefully a week or less.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's been a reallllllly looooooooong time since we had a small game and I think this will be the smallest game we've ever had. Even the first game had like 12 11 people playing I think

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    next week? =P this game will last four real days at most, and will be starting by tomorrow evening, possibly tonight if enough people commit
    Aha.
    I was hoping to finish this current streak of overtime by next week. If we're playing this week (and you did say so!), then I will definitively not be able to give more than half my usual activity. Offer still stands though, but I reckon you're better off picking the players who are more able
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'll play if you don't reach your 10 limit. but if you do I'll sit no issue at all

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to say "I'll be a backup so that people who want to play more can play it, while still being there if needed", but everybody is saying that. I'll do the more normal sign-up and say I'm in.

- - - Updated - - -

As an addition, I think that my sign-up is the eighth of the solid signups, with more than enough back ups to fill the rest of the roster if nobody else signs up. Odds of that I think are small though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I get a dead thread pm?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll play, really do not have much to do anyways.