Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Question: what the fuck is sentence in JAPANESE doing on supposedly Chinese site? Link or GTFO and take your fakes with you.

too much trolling actions nowadays you can barely belive any words people are saying

Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    over 5 million people and counting disagree.
    Actually, no. Before Mists it was 9 million, now it's 7.7 million. So Mists only lost 1.3 mil, not a 5. That's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Question: what the fuck is sentence in JAPANESE doing on supposedly Chinese site? Link or GTFO and take your fakes with you.
    Not sure what you're asking about. The mod that posted these 'hints' did post that one particular line in Japanese at 10.23. http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=6592378&rand=254

If you're asking why that particular line is in Japanese then I'm not sure anyone can answer that here (the 'person' saying it is in Chinese, though that just translates to "someone"), but it's not like the OP here just completely made it up.
    Last edited by DetectiveJohnKimble; 2013-10-14 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Stratholme?
    Only class main city dungeon is Ebonhold. DKS only and was also a dungeon

Subscribers have been naturally declining for years. To say that its Mist of Pandaria specifically that's causing it is stupid. Anyone who played through both Cataclysm and Mists and says that Mists was worse is fooling themselves. The only thing that Cataclysm had that was better than Mists was the 4.3 heroic dungeons that came with the final raid. Other than that, Mists added so much more to do and a lot more raid content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Two different things. Just because they had a source that viewed the already-made 5.4 cinematic before it was released doesn't mean they have someone directly involved in the planning of the next xpac (in fact, they don't, because that occurs in Blizzard's NA office).
    I'm confused. I thought they've given "clues". That obviously means they, at least pretend to, know something.

People are quitting because they've been playing the same game for 8-10 years. They can try to use "pandas" as a scapegoat, but the reality of the situation is that Mists of Pandaria has been one of their most solid expansions to date in almost every way, except maybe in PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5249908?page=1

Suddenly a bit suspicious of the state of Stormwind.

A post like this suggests to me that they're drawing up a survival list

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a lot of insecurity in the world.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5249908?page=1

Suddenly a bit suspicious of the state of Stormwind.

A post like this suggests to me that they're drawing up a survival list
    I really can't imagine them converting Stormwind to a raid after just doing Org.
    Pretty sure the list is because they've left Stormwind's sixth district as a smoking crater for several years, while neglecting Alliance storylines, and so they plan on rebuilding Stormwind for the new expansion, and are curious what people really like about it (to keep it there in the new version) and what people don't care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    (Sorry if someone else translated this, I don't want to read 9 pages to find out :<)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22866129

This entire post, excluding it's comments is complete rubbish. Let's break this down and explain why it's nothing but a good way to kill time on internet forrums...

1. The author is clearly hinting at an expansion where we go back in time to some "original" time line to correct it's mistakes. That makes zero sense... wouldn't they come here and try to correct our mistakes? OR, maybe they tried and failed, I.E. the infinite dragonflight. But, we killed Murozond, and closed the loop forever, so NOPE that can't happen, plus wouldn't Nordormu know their is an absolute time line and we're just living in the bullshit one? It's hookey and seems like bad writing in the original Star Trek.

2. The characters hinting don't match up chronologically. I mean Gul'dan and other characters mentioned are like 2 games apart. How long we gonna be in this expansion?! It's just really stupid to be honest, to assume we will deal with the Half Orc Garona who killed King Lane, and Gul'dan same xpac. Plus it sounds like Wrathion and Deathwing are involved some how?! Wrathion happens after Cata sooo, yeah lots of time between WC1 characters and Cata characters.

3. It's so vague, their isn't any trademarks that recently came out about time travel, and the thread has been closed. This can mean only 1 thing, fan fiction sorry!

On a side note, I think this idea to go to an alternate world and face another world sounds cool, like some Crono Cross stuff, but we will see the writing on the wall before it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
    I'm confused. I thought they've given "clues". That obviously means they, at least pretend to, know something.
    Because a lot of it is still speculative, as opposed to a concrete cinematic that someone had to translate into Chinese.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be skeptical. However, among all the 'leaks' and speculation (Dark Below?), I'd say this is the only one that has any credibility (which doesn't mean "CONFIRMED!") for several reasons. Like we've already discussed, this site has a source that's willing to leak certain information, as we've seen with them calling how the 5.4 ending movies almost exactly play out. The topic is posted by an admin of what OP claims is the largest WoW fansite in China (whether it's that popular I can't verify, though the post activity on that site somewhat mirrors MMOC). If the mod ("Fallen Monkey" according to google translator) is just making it up it would be like if Boub or chaud just BS'd all of us hardcore-that wouldn't be a good move on their part.

We also know that this topic was deleted by a MMOC admin/mod and then restored after someone else posted about how this thread was conspicuously missing. I've rarely, if ever, seen threads get straight-up deleted, particularly innocent speculation ones like this thread. Even ones with highly offensive material are often just edited and locked.

It's not like this is just random gibberish and they're providing us zero info. It's pretty clearly indicating that X5 involves time travel and is related to the events of 5.4, particularly the Timeless Isle and Vision of Time questline with the traitor in the Bronze Dragonflight who kills Soridormi. Whether it's true remains to be seen, but I'd say this is the first real thread that just might be true. Not a >50% chance of being true, with what we've been given, but still worth taking a decent look at and keeping in mind.
    Last edited by DetectiveJohnKimble; 2013-10-14 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted
    Because a lot of it is still speculative, as opposed to a concrete cinematic that someone had to translate into Chinese.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be skeptical. However, among all the 'leaks' and speculation (Dark Below?), I'd say this is the only one that has any credibility for several reasons. Like we've already discussed, this site has a source that's willing to leak certain information, as we've seen with them calling how the 5.4 ending movies almost exactly play out. The topic is posted by an admin of what OP claims is the largest WoW fansite in China (whether it's that popular I can't verify, though the post activity on that site somewhat mirrors MMOC). If the mod ("Fallen Monkey" according to google translator) is just making it up it would be like if Boub or chaud just BS'd all of us hardcore-that wouldn't be a good move on their part.

We also know that this topic was deleted by a MMOC admin/mod and then restored after someone else posted about how this thread was conspicuously missing. I've rarely, if ever, seen threads get straight-up deleted, particularly innocent speculation ones like this thread. Even ones with highly offensive material are often just edited and locked.

It's not like this is just random gibberish and they're providing us zero info. It's pretty clearly indicating that X5 involves time travel and is related to the events 5.4, particularly the Timeless Isle and Vision of Time questline with the traitor in the Bronze Dragonflight who kills Sorodomi. Whether it's true remains to be seen, but I'd say this is the first real thread that just might be true. Not a >50% chance of being true, with what we've been given, but still worth taking a decent look at and keeping in mind.
    Of course it's speculative. They're throwing around letters and vague sentences, hinting at things that fans have in the past expressed they want. And that's the point, if "they" know something they can form concrete sentences. They're intentionally being vague so that people will fill in the blanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
    Of course it's speculative. They're throwing around letters and vague sentences, hinting at things that fans have in the past expressed they want. And that's the point, if "they" know something they can form concrete sentences. They're intentionally being vague so that people will fill in the blanks.
    To say that it's 'obvious' that this is completely made up, though, is silly. It's a possibility.

Not sure what you're asking about. The mod that posted these 'hints' did post that one particular line in Japanese at 10.23. http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=6592378&rand=254
    Sorry, but Japanese on Chinese site makes just as much sense as Vietnamese in the middle of patch notes would do on English - they're both in same characters, but completely different languages. This just screams FAKE.
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2013-10-14 at 10:01 PM.

So let me get this straight. Terrible hangover so bear with me.

So some Chinese Blizzard employee is leaking information about the next xpac by playing a puzzle game?

Actually, no. They don't.

Blizzard stated and acknowledged in the past how dissatisfied people were with Cataclysm.

But for Mists of Pandaria? The general conclusion is that it has been a success. Sure, they messed up with Pvp and dailies, but overall, MoP has been widely accepted.

Unfortunately, there are those that hate it (whether for its Asian theme, or the overload of one small game aspect like dailies) and use -their- reasons for hating it as solid evidence that the rest of the world hates it.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, Dark Below 5.0. This looks pretty fake to me. But nice speculation.

I'm not trying to confirm/deny anything, but I am just pointing out to the people screaming about the alphabet similarities/differences. Japan has four alphabets. Katakana, Hiragana, Kanji, and Romanji.

Romanji is just the English alphabet so we can not worry about that.

Katakana is distinct in that it has very simple strokes and uses a more Western system, with each character making a sound, and when put together, words. Katakana is most often used when spelling foreign words.

Hiragana is similar to Katatkana except it is used to spell native words. The characters are a little more complex as well.

Kanji is traditional where that for the most part each character is it's own word. It looks "blocky" in comparison to the other alphabets. This is the same alphabet as the Chinese alphabet with minor differences that have developed over the years, this can be easily mistaken for the other.

So before claiming a site is Chinese/Japanese, be sure you know what each looks like.

Infractions: 2