Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Shuffle materials, the act of turning an item into a more profitable one. The most profitable and reliable methods involve proffesions.

Mageweave cloth -> white bandit mask -> DE -> profit.

Ghost iron ore -> prospect into blue and green quality gems
    Blue gems: Cut, AH
    Green gems: Cut, AH, cut into green and blue quality items.
    Green/blue items: Disenchant, AH
    Enchanting mats: Enchant vellums, AH
    Enchanted vellums: AH
    = Profit

At any point in this chain above, you can exit and AH if the following method of transforming the item is not profitable. You can also buy in at any point and continue from there. For me, selling and cutting green gems are more profitable than turning them into green items for DE. So i sell the gems, buy enchanting mats and use the enchanting mats to turn into enchanted vellums.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

What it comes down to is simplicity.

You can follow all the advice posted in the thread about flipping / shuffling / whatever

Or you can just farm for about 4 hours a month using potions of luck at one of the numerous spots people already know about. Doing so is 30K.

I make well over 30K a day doing this, but if you just want enough gold to do whatever with, gear an alt, buy flasks etc, 4 hours a month is plenty.

This is a great place to learn new ways of making gold.

Deleted
    up to 500k/month is possible (depends from realm's pop)

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    You need to mention the part where this takes about 40 hours assuming no meaningful competition.
    Although I agree with the sentiment of this post, Normie, I should probably point out that farming Alani is very easy for strong AOE classes with a self-heal. It doesn't take 40 hrs. It took me <12 hours total, farming the sprite zergs on a Destro lock. If anything has that sort of respawn rate post-5.4, you could do it just as quickly. So if you really want to make 30k gold, and you have no plans for the day, this might still be an option.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Deleted
    srsly ppl...farming is good for bots - people do farm AH

Quote Originally Posted by ketaq View Post
    srsly ppl...farming is good for bots - people do farm AH
    I'm sorry, are you encouraging farming (including the AH) by botting? Because that's what I'm getting from you.

Deleted
    i don't bother source of items at AH (blizz's work it is)

Quote Originally Posted by ketaq View Post
    i don't bother source of items at AH (blizz's work it is)
    Yep, not following what you're saying here.

Here is how I make all of my gold.

I have 3 Servers I call "Home", the characters on each realm have a decent amount of gold. I just basically flip pets. Thats it. Also doing the Raiding With Leashes Pets each week nets you a good 10-15k depending on Realm Population. Honestly I am surprised they have not fixed it up yet so you cannot sell pets across servers. I find things on KJ for half of what they sell for on Proudmoore or Icecrown and flip the hell outta them. Its nice, easy, and the best part is, there is no crazy undercutting on your end to make people angry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lihnida View Post
    Hello, I am an experienced WOW player, who was offline for some time. I need to make 30k gold in a month, so can you recommend to me how can I make them in a haste. I know it isnt easy and I have all profession maxed.
    Thanks in advance!
    You can easily get 30k if you farm mining. That's one of the simplest ways of obtaining it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Here is how I make all of my gold.

I have 3 Servers I call "Home", the characters on each realm have a decent amount of gold. I just basically flip pets. Thats it. Also doing the Raiding With Leashes Pets each week nets you a good 10-15k depending on Realm Population. Honestly I am surprised they have not fixed it up yet so you cannot sell pets across servers. I find things on KJ for half of what they sell for on Proudmoore or Icecrown and flip the hell outta them. Its nice, easy, and the best part is, there is no crazy undercutting on your end to make people angry.
    This a thousand times.

I was looking for a LONG time for a way to transfer gold from all old chars to my current (and final) server that doesn't involve character transfer. It finally dawned on me a couple of months ago when I looted my 4th Mini-Mindslayer pet (and couldn't learn it) that I could just put them in a cage on any character on any server and sell them. Not only did I manage to transfer every last copper from all my old toons but I actually made a lot of money in doing so. A lvl 1 Anubisath Idol goes for several thousand gold on my current server while I bought them in bulk for less than 1k on one of my old ones. This shit is just insane. The only drawback is that I drove my real-id friends insane with constantly going on/off to check prizes on various servers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    30k? You do know how little that is right? Just playing wow you make more then that a month with no effort. Hell 300k a month isn't even that much effort.
    Sorry but this is absolute balls and entirely not true.

I play everyday for at least 5 hours a day, I stay at the same gold amount all the time, around 20k. I don't make it, I don't lose it, I just stay the same. And this is raiding, farming old raids, everything, with all the upgrades and gems/enchants/reforging/xmog stuff, my gold sits still with my income verse my out.

Saying people make 30k gold a month not trying is..laughable, at best.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Sorry but this is absolute balls and entirely not true.

I play everyday for at least 5 hours a day, I stay at the same gold amount all the time, around 20k. I don't make it, I don't lose it, I just stay the same. And this is raiding, farming old raids, everything, with all the upgrades and gems/enchants/reforging/xmog stuff, my gold sits still with my income verse my out.

Saying people make 30k gold a month not trying is..laughable, at best.
    So because you're bad at it, it's hard?
    I make 30 K a month just doing my tillers farms every day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    The only drawback is that I drove my real-id friends insane with constantly going on/off to check prizes on various servers
    Never heard of theunderminejournal.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    I make 30 K a month just doing my tillers farms every day.
    Nope. Just nope.

I make my money by leveling all 11 of my toons to max level and unlocking the farm.

Then I plant nothing but Snakeroot seeds and use my 5 alchemists (3 of them Xmute masters) to xmute Trillium and Living Steel

I then sell the Trillium for 50 gold a bar, and the Living Steel for 400 gold a bar, 1 week of work can easily net me 10,000 gold just for an hour a day

Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    You can just farm for about 4 hours a month using potions of luck at one of the numerous spots people already know about. Doing so is 30K.
    Right so thats about 7500 gold per hour from farming. There is no way this is even remotely possible, or everyone and their grandmothers would be farming that not only 4 hours per day but even more so. If you're gonna lie either be reasonable (i.e no 6M bs) or post some kind of proof. Until then there is no place where you can get 30.000 in 4 hours, period.
    Last edited by ReleaseDay; 2014-01-10 at 08:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Nope. Just nope.
    5x 16 plot farm = average of 20 lotus a day, 50-60 g each on my AH.

Yes. Just yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    5x 16 plot farm = average of 20 lotus a day, 50-60 g each on my AH.

Yes. Just yes.
    Yeah, not really seeing what's so hard for them to see about this. I've got 11 farms, before living steel prices dropped like they did I could make 3-5k a day by just farming snakeroot and transmuting, selling everything from the farms...