Unique and fun triple dps 3's comps!

Curious to what some fun triple dps comps are! Have played a few and have been having a blast.

Played: |warr-warr-rogue| |warr-warr-hunter| |warr-hunter-DK| |warr-ele-boomkin|

all really fun. What are some unique and fun comps you guys have played? Thanks!
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2013-10-17 at 07:04 AM.

Deleted
    Ele boomkin destro lock. Double solar beams, insane burst and great synergy with CC. Horror, Fear, Hex, Cyclone, Silence, Root, Stun GG

I'd imagine Ret/Enh/Boomkin would work pretty well because of the insane amount of offhealing they all have.

Assuming you only have a Warrior to run with, I'd imagine that Warrior/Warrior/Warrior would be pretty ridiculous, assuming everyone popped CDs at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I'd imagine Ret/Enh/Boomkin would work pretty well because of the insane amount of offhealing they all have.

Assuming you only have a Warrior to run with, I'd imagine that Warrior/Warrior/Warrior would be pretty ridiculous, assuming everyone popped CDs at the same time.
    Problem is that you all share the same CCs with the same DRs. If it was just a lolz comp instead of an actual "we want higher ratings" it might be funny to watch or fun to play though.

played triple warrior tonight and it was insane.... shit just died man....

10+ Year Old Account
    3x blood dk

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Problem is that you all share the same CCs with the same DRs. If it was just a lolz comp instead of an actual "we want higher ratings" it might be funny to watch or fun to play though.
    I dunno, the 3 warriors can spec differently enough that they bring everything they need to the comp without having to step on each other's toes in terms of DRs.

I'd personally roll with uh dk/ret/warrior. This gives warrior the biggest uptime, ret the most time to contribute to offheals if completely necessary, amazing spread and healer pressure through the nigh un cc'able uh dk and just an all around freight train of a comp.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15