Poll: Which is your least favorite BG?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is your Least Favorite BG?

What is your least favorite BG?

I hate how BFG is decided within the first 2 minutes; Whoever has 2 bases after the 2m mark generally goes onto win as defending in that BG is such a fucking joke.

Strands is a pain in the ass. It is designed for alliance to win.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Isle of Conquest and twin peaks erghhhhh, SotA is only fun because theres things to multidot
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Eye of the Storm, it's boring to play and was lazily designed, it's literally just WSG and AB smashed together gameplay wise.

Kotmogu. With Strands/Silvershard close behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    I'd love to know how that's possible. AV/IoC are designed for Alliance, the others not so much.

As for me, it depends if I'm horde or alliance. On Alliance I love AV/IoC because they're basically 99% win rates, but I absolutely hate Temple of Kotmogu because it's a loss 95% of the time. On Horde I love Kotmogu because I find the actual deathmatch style arena very fun. I hate AV/IoC because it's impossible to win as Horde, AV in particular, is just designed so Horde lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Eye of the Storm, it's boring to play and was lazily designed, it's literally just WSG and AB smashed together gameplay wise.
    On paper yes, in reality, no
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please add "all of them" option or make it multi-choise...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Lolwat? How is sota designed for alliance to win? o_o

Battle for Gilneas for reasons already stated, topped with the fact that a loss is guaranteed if the waterworks isn't captured within the first couple of minutes by your team. Probably different for RBGs, but every random I've joined I've never seen a complete take back of the WW by an opposing team. So once its taken it becomes a campfest of the 1 flag your team holds while the other team sends a clown car of players over and over in waves of 2-3 at a time.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't have a BG discussion without someone stating the trite "Other faction favored" nonsense. The days of Vanilla Alterac Valley are over.

Deleted
    Compared to the others, Strand of The Ancients has a low standard and the overall quality of this battleground is decent. I don't feel any joy playing this.

Warsong Gulch. The central area is just so flat and uninteresting. Overall, I really don't like CTF, so Twin Peaks comes second.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    SotA. I hate random bgs and this one just takes too long. My second worst are both CTF maps

Strand, with Kotmogu right behind.

I have been playing since vanilla (aka I've experienced AV in it's "glory days"), and I still hate AV the most by far...

Deleted
    Every BG with bases to cap 'nd hold or CTF, I only like AV, Sota and IoC, we're in a war, not in a brawl...

Arathi Basin it takes too long to get points.

AV/Isle(still need that tabard nuuuuuuuuuu) before the BG thing let you opt out I would literally just leave. Deserter > doing those shitholes.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Kotmogu is super fun and probably the most balanced a BG can be. Dunno why people don't like it...probably lose it too much I guess, lol. I lose Deepwind Gorge NONSTOP as alliance so I pretty much hate it. I've had SoTA and Isle blacklisted since Cata but I didn't mind them that much, just more than the others since I actually wanted to PvP without the PvE elements most of the time. Haven't tried the new Strand since though. Deepwind may be taking a blacklist spot. Although I HAVE to get the Gorgeous title. What a nightmare that will be. My DK has to be Gorgeous Death though, lol.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy