Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Profession system revamp.

Level scaling.

Talent system revamp, again.

Streamlining the skill system. Removal of bloat skills.

New character models.

Flex-type scaling to normal modes.

Stat squish

Profession dumb-down, and / or retention of prior skill if you decide to swap professions on your main (for a fee, much like accessing your 3rd spec now).

Elimination of expertise and parry (to be rolled into hit and dodge respectively).

Another talent system revamp, though not as drastic. Minor glyphs will probably be turned entirely cosmetic across the board (most are now really)

Tri-spec

Flex queing and loot distro tech incorporated into normal mode raiding (at some point in the expansion, not necessarily at the start)

Ability prune across the board. (ie, a very clear signal to unsub and never look back)

I'm expecting some type of deep character customization/progression system for endgame. Because the talent system is quite shallow and offers almost no variation among players of the same class and spec.

15+ Year Old Account
    Some sort of talent changes need to happen - they're adding more levels, and there's no way they won't give you a talent in those levels (might be amusing if they try to make it a talent every 10 levels, give us a wide variety - but it'd be a bitch to balance). A glyph overhaul would go along with this. Would be nice to see Path of the Titans, finally, as a way to let use differentiate more between characters.

Something to replace oQueue with an in-game system. Not an automatic queue like LFR, but a way to search and select people in game (hey, wait, didn't we have something pretty close to this before the current LFD and LFR went into place...).

The stat squish, for sure, and a profession revamp to go along with it; some of the professions are horrid to level, and there's sections that need a lot of work (like 300 to 350 on every crafting profession, where the last 20 or so points are all done using green recipes, before you start to hit the Wrath recipes).

Deleted
    An option to mercilessly gank anyone who plays a Gnome or has ever owned one and lvled it past lvl 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    An option to mercilessly gank anyone who plays a Gnome or has ever owned one and lvled it past lvl 10.
    I think that is already in the game, ha. Just don't get mad when an army of gnomes avenge their comrade and gank you.

Aerial combat! Announced for wrath of lich king! lol.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New character models. There doesn't need to be a new class since we got one a year ago, and race updates seems like an enticing feature for the 10th anniversary.

Seems like we're due for a new set of races. Will they be able to pull off updating old ones at the same time? I heard from different sources that the character models' release was supposed to be staggered rather than all at once anyway. Makes me wonder if it will even be an expansion feature or if we'll get like 4 races remade in 5.5 and the rest in ~6.1 and new races at xpac.