Poll: When do you think next expansion will be released?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I'm guessing June since they haven't even announced the xpac yet and won't until Blizzcon.

Considering the game has been losing subs throughout this entire expansion, months of downtime between 5.4 and the next expansion would probably be bad news for Blizzard. I think they are hoping Hearthstone will be enough to distract folks for a while. The heirlooms added to Garrosh also seems like a tactic to keep people clearing SoO long after finishing the content on the difficulty of their choice, unfortunately the drop rate is simply too low to possibly get me or my raid to come back each week.

Part of me is hoping the next expansion will be coming out sooner than is reasonable. My friends and I are less attached to this game than we ever have been, and I doubt most of us will stick around for months of clearing SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I wonder how many people actually want CC for every pack in heroic dungeons, sounds like nostalgia to me.
    I enjoyed it back in vanilla and TBC and I enjoyed it at the start of Cata, so, you know.

Can't really be just nostalgia if I was enjoying it in Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the beta will start within a week of Blizzcon and the game will release around Late March - Early May

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Regardless of the date I can answer succinctly in one sentence and be correct.

Too soon for the majority of players and not soon enough for the elite.
    Most absurd and pointless statement ever. Why are wow players so eager to blame themselves and players for everything? It's blizz's job to get expansion out in time and high in quality, not players.
    They way people like you worship blizz, you might as well start a church of blizz.