Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Mob screamed 'You Steal Our Jobs' while beating Italian boy to death

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/51...ent-attack.htm

Attackers who beat an Italian man to death allegedly shouted "you steal our jobs" during the violence.

Six men were being questioned by police on suspicion of attempted murder over the incident at an Italian restaurant in Maidstone, Kent. A total of nine men have been arrested in connection with the enquiry.

The victim has been named in Italian media as Joele Leotta, 19, who was working at a restaurant named 'Vesuvius', when he died.

According to The Day - an Italian newspaper, the attackers allegedly accused him of 'stealing jobs' as they launched the fatal assault.

Leotta, who died in hospital from his injuries, had been learning English and living in accommodation above the restaurant at the time, it is understood.
    This is the latest and worst such incident, but it's far from the only one. The situation just keeps getting more dire for migrants looking for work in Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow...... this makes me speechless..

But then again..... Cybran, when will your Vendetta against Europe come to an end?
    Are you aware, that by your posting history here, you are one of the worst racists that forum has ever seen?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    This is the latest and worst such incident, but it's far from the only one. The situation just keeps getting more dire for migrants looking for work in Europe.
    *sigh* Couldn't save the hyperbole for page two? Next you'll tell us how it's all the EU's fault, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Revealing just one of the nine arrested men is British, he confirmed detectives are not treating the attack as racially-motivated."

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent_mes...er-probe-7735/

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    wow...... this makes me speechless..
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...e-8886200.html

Less than two weeks since the Home Office anti-immigration vans were banned by the advertising watchdog for using “misleading” statistics, the UK Border Agency has come under fire for telling an anti-racism campaigner and an immigration adviser to leave the country in a text.

On behalf of UKBA, private contractor Capita sent leading campaigner Suresh Grover a text telling him he had no right to live here. The same text was sent to Bobby Chan, an Immigration Caseworker at Central London Community Law.

Mr Grover, who founded the anti-racism charity The Monitoring Group, has campaigned for justice for Stephen Lawrence, Zahid Mubarek and Victoria Climbie. He also runs race relations advice surgeries across London.

He told the Independent “ I was absolutely shocked and quite horrified to receive the text. I thought it wasn’t meant for me. I came here with my parents in 1966, I was born in East Africa and have always had a British passport.”
    The situation is really awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    *sigh* Couldn't save the hyperbole for page two? Next you'll tell us how it's all the EU's fault, right?
    His only goal appears to be, to scoop around all day long, to dig up any trash he can find, to post it and pin it on Europe as in WESTERN Europe.
    Hence why I see him as one of the worst racists in here. Racism isn't bound to color as we know.....
    The least it is, it's hypocrisy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... that is just shameful... and so close to me as well. Jeez, fuck these people.

My sincerest condolences to the family and I really hope these assholes are locked up for destroying such a promising young life.
    And I'm actually one of those who believes migration into the UK is a bit out of control but you do not fucking behave and do shit like this.
    You be kind, you respect those who work hard and try to integrate like this. There is no black and white situation on migrants, there are many different types of them, just as there are many types of people, it's impossible to have a firm stance unless you're an immature and frankly waste of human intellect like this. This is just a bunch of animals out for blood and need a swift kick of justice.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Wow... that is just shameful... and so close to me as well. Jeez, fuck these people.

My sincerest condolences to the family and I really hope these assholes are locked up for destroying such a promising young life.
    And I'm actually one of those who believes migration into the UK is a bit out of control but you do not fucking behave and do shit like this.
    You be kind, you respect those who work hard and try to integrate like this. There is no black and white situation on migrants, there are many different types of them, just as there are many types of people, it's impossible to have a firm stance unless you're an immature and frankly waste of human intellect like this. This is just a bunch of animals out for blood and need a swift kick of justice.
    Nice summary, and conclusion. Agreed

Deleted
    Good old Madstone.

dire for migrants looking for work in Europe.
    Please its not as bad as you make it out to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Please its not as bad as you make it out to be.
    As 8 of the 9 arrested were immigrants themselves, it isn't even close to being what he makes it out to be either.

Deleted
    A Cybran thread about Western Europe? Oh joy.

Deleted
    If you got your job "stolen" by an immigrant who has lesser chances than you to get hired, then you are a pathetic loser and a nuisance to your own society. Congratulations.

A Cybran thread about Western Europe? Oh joy.
    God forbid people talk about the holy and perfect Western Europe. Muslims are bad, Europe is awesome and pointing out how hypocritical and imperfect it is equals racism, right?
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-10-23 at 02:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    As 8 of the 9 arrested were immigrants themselves, it isn't even close to being what he makes it out to be either.
    So the "stealing our jobs" can very well translate into other immigrants just being jealous because the young lad tried to do everything to integrate properly into the British society, and got rewarded with a job instead of a bunch of (obvious) crooks, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    If you got your job "stolen" by an immigrant who has lesser chances than you to get hired, then you are a pathetic loser and a nuisance to your own society. Congratulations.
    Once again; 8 of the 9 people arrested were immigrants themselves.

Deleted
    Then why did they claim it was "their jobs"? What does "stealing jobs" mean? Where were they from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    God forbid people talk about the holy and perfect Western Europe. Muslims are bad, Europe is awesome and pointing out how hypocritical and imperfect it is equals racism, right?
    You completely missing the mark....

You must be blind, if you missing the criticism against anything negative in this forums. Europe's countries are no exception here.
    And you may be either blind or simply missed it so far, how Cybran has made it his goal to open (or derail existing ones) thread after thread, to sling mud against Western European countries. And those alone.. No Eastern European ones, no other continent...

15+ Year Old Account
    You could say it another 5 or 6 times mate and it'll be ignored as it doesn't fit with his agenda.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    You could say it another 5 or 6 times mate and it'll be ignored as it doesn't fit with his agenda.
    Nope, it doesn't. My agenda involves reserving judgement until things clear out. For instance, a bunch of immigrants in the UK beating another immigrant for "stealing jobs" doesn't make any sense. And one of those are British as well, so who gives a fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    So the "stealing our jobs" can very well translate into other immigrants just being jealous because the young lad tried to do everything to integrate properly into the British society, and got rewarded with a job instead of a bunch of (obvious) crooks, right?
    It's a bit odd, as he worked in an Italian restaurant, who traditionally only employ Italian staff - or at least people who pretend to be Italian to make the patrons feel like they're getting the real deal.

Though in recent times it isn't unusual to find people from recent EU member countries, e.g. Bulgarians, working in roles traditionally associated with other nations. So it could be a case of people like Bulgarian migrants getting upset and attacking him, though that is of course only speculation on my part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Let alone this fact....
    I'm German, I live in the US... I open a German Restaurant here, and I need to hire people for it...
    Guess what nationality I would prefer hands down as staff members?
    Germans, makes sense, doesn't it?

He was an Italian, hired by an Italian restaurant...
    No Brit would have any reason to bitch about it. Common sense should dictate that..