Thread: pet people! wtf

Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

pet people! wtf

So I was at the beach this morning having my morning surf. So I walk back to my car and there is this lday letting her dog pee on my wheel. Before I know it I yelled out "what tje fuck are you doing cunt. How dare you let you fucking mut near my car. Do you see me pissing on your ppossessions slut".
    Next minute everyone is looking at me shocked. And then a man comes over mouthing off about a lack of respect. I was furious at this stage. I almost hit him but thought better of it.

Was I in the wrong because I am still fuming that someone would do this to my car which has been lovingly modified
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

Be mad. React better.

Sorry what I mean is : You hvve every right to be mad. You could have reacted better though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    If you get furious enough to call someone a cunt and possibly hit someone over a car, you might not be in the wrong, but you've got some serious problems.

People don't cuss like that to strangers in real life, only when relaying the story online as an internet tough guy. Otherwise they'd be used to getting slapped, swollen lips, and generally getting the shit smacked out of them.

Was she rude to let her dog pee on someone's car? Yes.

Is this in any way an indictment of "pet people"? No.

It's more of an indictment of how much of an angry little person someone is who acts/talks like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy was a dick--- we got trees for that...but doing that on car is wrong or many lvls.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    I yelled out "what tje fuck are you doing cunt. How dare you let you fucking mut near my car. Do you see me pissing on your ppossessions slut"d
    I'd say here's where you went wrong with the approach. Like has been said, you have all the right to be angry, but could've reacted a little bit better.

I thought you were done posting. If you don't want to be here any more, you can just leave. You don't have to wait until a mod bans you.

And assuming the story isn't something you just pulled out of your ass: it's just pee. Having your car sitting next to the beach is probably going to do much more damage.

i think the use of cunt and slut was disproportionate to the crime committed
    <insert witty signature here>

No no! You acted perfectly fine and sane! My name is Mike btw, nice to meet you OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    If you get furious enough to call someone a cunt and possibly hit someone over a car, you might not be in the wrong, but you've got some serious problems.
    I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours modifying it. Its my hobby and passion. How would you feel if someone let a dog piss on your passion. I mean it pissed on my forged rims and brembo big brake kit. Neither of these aren't cheap. It is still making me furious just thinking about it

I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours modifying it. Its my hobby and passion. How would you feel if someone let a dog piss on your passion. I mean it pissed on my forged rims and brembo big brake kit. Neither of these aren't cheap. It is still making me furious just thinking about it
    Do you drive one of those shitty little imports with a big spoiler and a muffler or whatnot that makes it sound like a loud kazoo when it accelerates?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I thought you were done posting. If you don't want to be here any more, you can just leave. You don't have to wait until a mod bans you.

And assuming the story isn't something you just pulled out of your ass: it's just pee. Having your car sitting next to the beach is probably going to do much more damage.
    I let my nephew play on my phone last night. Little horror posted all sorts of crap across multiple forums

do you get pissed at the sky when it rains? or when it hails?

as i said before disproportionate language to the crime committed, fair enough express your rage at the situation, but no need to be so agressive
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Why is he having some serious problems and not the people that can't fucking mind their own business. I never understood this. You are ruining my property, I will ruin yours.

If I'm somewhere and a dog comes and jumps on me, I kick it away. Chances are the vet bill would be around equal to my shoes or pants in terms of costs. I have to go get new clothes, you have to go to the vet. That's called being equal. You want that dog, I don't. I don't need to suffer the consequences of someone being retarded enough to let a dog pee or shit or drool on someone else's stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    People don't cuss like that to strangers in real life, only when relaying the story online as an internet tough guy. Otherwise they'd be used to getting slapped, swollen lips, and generally getting the shit smacked out of them.

Was she rude to let her dog pee on someone's car? Yes.

Is this in any way an indictment of "pet people"? No.

It's more of an indictment of how much of an angry little person someone is who acts/talks like that.
    She was a middle aged lady and words just flowed out bbefore I had a chnace to think

Follow your signature advice?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

You're aussie ain't ya??
    If so really not suprised about dropping the cbomb, only race on earth that calls friends a "Cunt" and actually means it as a term of endearment.
    Other than that, over-reaction on your part, and as a dog person massive fuck up on the dog owners part.

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    do you get pissed at the sky when it rains? or when it hails?

as i said before disproportionate language to the crime committed, fair enough express your rage at the situation, but no need to be so agressive
    Why? I'm pretty sure that if anyone would be beaten bad enough every time they do something retarded like that they would learn what "Person Space" is after 10 or maybe 20 times they have to go to the hospital.

Deleted
    You verbally abused someone and got close to physically assaulting someone, over a car. Yes, you have problems. Didn't say you were in the wrong mind, I wouldn't like someones dog pissing on my car, even though I hardly care about the thing, actually thats a lie seeing as I probably drive through worse on the road anyway. I don't understand car people anymore than you don't understand "pet people".

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Do you drive one of those shitty little imports with a big spoiler and a muffler or whatnot that makes it sound like a loud kazoo when it accelerates?
    My car is more sleeper and isn't ricer turbocharged it but its exhaust isn't loud or annoying