Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Maybe the people who felt offended are PROUD to be fat.

On a side note, MY excuse is "too little exercise". Alas, being an antisocial NEET has it's disadvantages (apart from getting no pussy and wishing mostly everyone on the street would just vanish).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Unless you have some actual health reason that stops you from losing weight like HCM or cancer or some serious disease... you really don't have an excuse... not one single excuse..
    Actually I believe cancer makes you lose a lot of weight. I looked it up once when looking for diseases that cause you to lose weight. If I ever lose some weight I was looking for one that I could lie and say I have that I could use an excuse that I lost weight when people ask me why/how I did it, and not use one that would make them wonder how I lived another 40 years with the disease.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Pizza is a balanced diet all by itself.
    Hmm, dunno, it certainly is a delicious one though.

Why would they attack this woman for trying to promote a healthy lifestyle? Are health ads now considered "fat shaming"? Even if you are fat you should admit to yourself that it's unhealthy even if you're fine with it.

I will never understand this whole "fat shaming" or "fat pride" thing. It is unhealthy, unpleasing and has no benefits other than hibernating during the winter I suppose. It is a motivational picture that was meant to inspire, yet some people took offense to it, which I really can't say I am surprised since society has become extremely (too) sensitive in the last decade.

She works hard to maintain her physique, if you were to honestly try and berate her for being so then I don't really know what to say...

Pizza is a balanced diet all by itself.
    Generally pizza in the US is not healthy, lol. But it CAN be...whole grain crust, low or no-sugar pizza sauce, lots of veggie toppings and no processed meat like pepperoni would make it a relatively healthy meal.

Deleted
    Most of the fat people should be ashamed. Overweight is a serious problem that eats up my and many other countries tax money. There is no excuse for 95% of overweight people not to lose weight. Or at least pay more taxes of the unhealthy food that they gobble down. And yes, that % was pulled out of my ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayarea View Post
    It's always nice how people can take offense to those who actually have discipline. Everything can be taken the wrong way. I don't think anything was wrong with her message or that it even remotely looked like "bullying". Bunch of whiners nowadays, seems people need to grow more skin or so. Poor woman.
    Yes but I dont see what she is doing as being any different than the Jehova's Witnesses coming to your house and forcing their propaganda on you, or the person who quit smoking after 20 years, and now is an anti-smoking Nazi. She is forcing her message on people who dont want to hear her, and the fact that she was never fat and had to deal with the struggles fat people do, makes her come off as rude, pretentious, and supercilious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    Hmm, dunno, it certainly is a delicious one though.
    Pizza is indeed delicious. Healthy? Not really but hey we need some vices every now and then.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

My "excuse" is that my job is sitting at a desk, not working in a fitness center.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    Why would they attack this woman for trying to promote a healthy lifestyle? Are health ads now considered "fat shaming"? Even if you are fat you should admit to yourself that it's unhealthy even if you're fine with it.
    She isnt promoting a healthy lifestyle, she is being rude and condescending. If she wanted to promote a healthy lifestyle, she would write a blog with healthy tips or something, and try to help people

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Pizza is indeed delicious. Healthy? Not really but hey we need some vices every now and then.
    Pizza does have all 5 food groups in it if you put a meat topping on it

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Lots of people make excuses as to why they cannot lose weight, but the fact is that you can lose weight by eating nothing but burgers and pizza everyday, just count calories.
    Reminds me of that dietician/gym rat that went on a pure McD's diet for a month so that people would stop going on about 'bad calories' and shit like that. In the end the guy didn't add bodyfat % and gained on his 1RMs, purely on McDonalds. HAES and alternative 'nutritionists' can go f* themselves with all their bullshit pseudo science, it makes me so angry that people can't accept that they're the reason they're fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    My "excuse" is that my job is sitting at a desk, not working in a fitness center.
    That's a piss poor excuse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Can't spare 30 mins to go for a jog yet can spare time to browse the internet?

Stop, you're killing pizza.
    Seriously, the whole concept of pizza is to stuff your face dirty-style.

Deleted
    fat shaming should be encouraged

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    hahaha, people are so funny.

"IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"

seriously.... thats all i see when i hear of things like this.

I dont like blueberry, so i dont eat blueberry... im not going to continually buy blueberry containing things just so i can complain about how awful blueberries are...
    This is now my sig... this is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Deleted
    give it up rich, fat people will always find excuses for their laziness

Well, if he doesn't mind not being fit and doesn't go on rants about how we should stop expecting people to be fit when they're busy etc, maybe it's not such a big deal?

Dunno, personal opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    give it up rich, fat people will always find excuses for their laziness
    Barring that there aren't any other factors involved. It's not always black and white.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi