Thread: Best in Slot

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hit the crit cap for Bloodthirst with today's upgrades(48,12% before crit buff) (。⌒∇⌒)。

Need to lose some hit though..

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Orc racial still better than any alliance shit.
    Worgen beats out Orc for Fury in full BiS Gear.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Worgen beats out Orc for Fury in full BiS Gear.
    Nope When you consider orcs need 1% less expertise plus have the on demand bloodfury to line up with cooldowns, orc will come out ahead on every boss.

Show Math? Pretty sure warriorsarri done all the math. Still not sure if trolling though.

Nope When you consider orcs need 1% less expertise plus have the on demand bloodfury to line up with cooldowns, orc will come out ahead on every boss.
    Nope nope nope
    Window#1725

Easy - US Zul'jin

Concerning the Worgen racial being superior, I have 3 words for you... CRIT - I - CAL

All you need to know...

Quoting myself

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Fury:

Worgen=450264 DPS
    Orc=449381 DPS
    Draenei=447414 DPS
    Troll=446717 DPS
    Goblin=445885 DPS
    Undead=445677 DPS
    other races=444778 DPS

Arms:
    Orc=387304 DPS
    Worgen=386752 DPS
    Draenei=385830 DPS
    Human=385359 DPS
    Troll=385347 DPS
    Goblin=384663 DPS
    Undead=384427 DPS
    Other races=383621 DPS

TL : DR If you want to maximize your dps as Fury, go Worgen. If you want to maximize as Arms, go Orc.
    The math stays the same, at around 575 I-lvl, Worgen started to outscale Orcs, and with even more I-lvl on top of that the increase will just grow. With that said, seeing as how they are different factions, it really doesn't matter outside of Wow-Progress sim-dps, as the small difference will make close to no difference at the highest level of play.
    My Stream

I've updated the Orc Fury list, I'll update the remaining ones (And add one for Worgen as you guys are now "crit Capped") at a later point when I have more spare time for it.
    My Stream

Worgen has beaten Orc for the majority of this tier.

Even at absolute BiS Worgen comes out over Orc because it enables us to be crit capped while Orcs cannot.

Also, I hope all you guys who play Fury like switching weapon enchants all the time...
    My Stream

Thanks for the update. Any idea on what the threshold is for swapping to wind song?

10+ Year Old Account
    Windsong is better if your mastery is higher EP than STR and you have at least a N TTT I believe... Collision posted it somewhere with more details =)

The value of Windsong VS. Dancing Steel is constantly changing depending on how the rest of your gear looks. If you want to find out which option is the best for you you'll have to sim it out yourself using your own gear.
    My Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    I have about 42% crit as Fury (main spec is prot, so I'm not upgrading anything) and I also don't have TTT. I'm enchanting Windsong in the meantime. Should I be using DS? Should I use STR Food/Flask or Crit Elixir/Food? Also, is there a crit food who gives more than 200? Thanks.
    Fëll, The Last Warning - 14/14H 8h/week.

Watch us here or here.

The best crit food gives 200crit. You'll need to sim your own char if you want to be sure on what's the optimal way for you to go, but I would guess 2x DS and Crit Elixir would yield the highest results.
    My Stream

I'm at work and can't use simcraft until I get home, so I'm being a bit impatient in not waiting, but is Crit currently valued higher than 1.5*Mastery? I know this of course changes depending on gear, but just in general (Edit - for near BiS geared players). IIRC, Mastery was getting up towards 1.2 times the value of Strength, which would mean that Crit would have to be 1.8+ to beat out the +300 Mastery food. I'll sim some top geared guys when I get home to check the stat weights as it's been a while since I simmed my character (I haven't MS'd Fury in several months now, as I had to switch to Protection).

I have to admit though, I don't quite know the workings of the TTT in simcraft, so there may be some reason other than the stat weights of Crit and Mastery that go into using the +200 Crit food over +300 Mastery

If someone beats me to it though, I'd be happy being saved the time

Quote Originally Posted by Jjmackey View Post
    I'm at work and can't use simcraft until I get home, so I'm being a bit impatient in not waiting, but is Crit currently valued higher than 1.5*Mastery? I know this of course changes depending on gear, but just in general (Edit - for near BiS geared players). IIRC, Mastery was getting up towards 1.2 times the value of Strength, which would mean that Crit would have to be 1.8+ to beat out the +300 Mastery food. I'll sim some top geared guys when I get home to check the stat weights as it's been a while since I simmed my character (I haven't MS'd Fury in several months now, as I had to switch to Protection).

I have to admit though, I don't quite know the workings of the TTT in simcraft, so there may be some reason other than the stat weights of Crit and Mastery that go into using the +200 Crit food over +300 Mastery

If someone beats me to it though, I'd be happy being saved the time
    Crit food is not better than Mastery, the guy simply asked what the best crit food was and Sarri answered. Even Str food is better than Crit food for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Crit food is not better than Mastery, the guy simply asked what the best crit food was and Sarri answered. Even Str food is better than Crit food for most people.
    Gotcha, my fault. I thought I had seen something somewhere about Crit food being used in the simcraft defaults (maybe in another thread), but I must have been mistaken. Just trying to help in whatever little ways I can

Crit food is pretty damn easy to get and pretty effective though. Although I just use mastery food for fury since I have the mango ice recipe and it's as easy as buying the dirt cheap vinegar material from the auction house then buying the mangoes at the vendor.