Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Samuro vs Oderus Urungus! Round 1: FIGHT!
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    Muse..... one can only dream.
    This would be great but not very Blizzard-esque. Needs some harder rock kind of stuff. Awol nation maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Not so.

http://youtu.be/8giyln7F_Uk

Here his lordship addresses this, they play festivals with thousands of people and also still play small venues. But let's get real, they're a bit,... obscene for the venue. I'd love to see them fight Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain if the members dressed as their in game characters and they all fought in a gladiatorial deathmatch, to the death, filled with rubber and fake blood.
    Crazy, I'd only ever seen them in a very small Seattle venue where there wasn't really a dry spot in the place when they were done... blessing it.

Yeah, I guess waiting till after people bought the tickets to let them know that they may get errant space seed on their blouse would be less than classy. L90ETC would be massacred.

I thought they already have the League of Steam providing entertainment?

http://steelseries.com/us/blog/press...eague-of-steam
    CHICAGO – July 29th, 2013 – With the return of BlizzCon this year to Anaheim, California, SteelSeries and our partners JINX and The League of S.T.E.A.M want to send YOU to the festivities in style.
    Or are they having League of Steam and a band?

Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post
    Basshunter

Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar dota!!!!
    Oooo that's a good one too. Though I'm not sure the last time they came out with a game-related song.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Crazy, I'd only ever seen them in a very small Seattle venue where there wasn't really a dry spot in the place when they were done... blessing it.

Yeah, I guess waiting till after people bought the tickets to let them know that they may get errant space seed on their blouse would be less than classy. L90ETC would be massacred.
    Yeah, I saw them in Tulsa with about 100 people. Totally covered in pink blood by the end of it. For a while I stood in front of the marshal stacks and just vibrated for an hour while being shot in the face from 5 feet away as they pointed and laughed at me. Being just slave scum, after all.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Metallica with free Lulu album giveaways

10+ Year Old Account
    Nine Inch Nails was a rumor this year & last Blizzcon.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by preposterous View Post
    Absolutely gwar or dethklok
    if they announced dethklok id go buy a virtual ticket just for that xD

NIN is possible they are on tour atm my friend went n saw them few days ago lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I'd love to just see the Blizzard Orchestra live.

well ill give you 3 option:

1) Justin Bieber screeming "For the Alliance" cosplaying Anduin
    2) Lady Gaga cosplaying Sylvanas
    3) Miley Cyrus doing it's pr0n stuff singing "wrecking "thrall" ball"
    Last edited by bufferunderrun; 2013-10-26 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Regina Spektor

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vren View Post
    Barenaked Ladies, because their stuff is hilarious yet serious (issues).

Reminds me a lot of WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    Muse..... one can only dream.
    Both of these get my vote.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    well ill give you 3 option:

1) Justin Bieber screeming "For the Alliance" cosplaying Anduin
    2) Lady Gaga cosplaying Sylvanas
    3) Miley Cyrus doing it's pr0n stuff
    4. Lil B doing gangster rapper stuff.

I would honestly love a return of Tenacious D with Dave Grohl on drums, performing their new album Rize of the Fenix. They were great when they played BlizzCon last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    Metallica with free Lulu album giveaways
    No, these guys need to be kicked into the studio and make a proper follow-up to Death Magnetic immediately.

Lou Reed can get on stage and perform that disaster. Or they could just get Megadeth to perform Super Collider, that'd be just as hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Offspring ^^

(And all the hordies say I'm pretty fly for an ally)

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Since they haven't announced who will be playing the closing ceremony this year. I personally would love Nine inch nails to play this year it would be awesome.
    There is also the chance that it will only be the lvl 90 elite tauren chieftain playing power of the horde a few times lol.

So who would you like to see play at blizzcon this year?
    Chris Angel. Maybe he can make Blizzcon dissapear as fast as the tickets did.
    Till they provide a more fair way of obtaining tickets that does not involve scalpers reselling on e-bay I have given up my dream of showing up at Blizzcon in my Judgement gear.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh I mostly like metalcore / deathcore bands so I doubt any of them are even considered. I'll vote for a7x I suppose, although I only really liked their first album.