Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am super stoked and I'm not going either. Really wanna see what they have planned for the next expansion. It almost seems as if time is passing slower counting down those days.
    Although, if you're counting down, it would probably feel that way, hehe. About 12 days to go :O

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just look at all the rampant Expansion V speculation.

Hype is through the roof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    who's ass did you dig that statment out of? i am a very active player.
    Because apparantly anyone who questions Blizz hates Blizz.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I haven't touched wow in almost 2 years and I have a great amount of anticipation for a new expansion announcement. I just get a feeling like it's going to be something very significant given the gradual decline of the game and Titan going the way it did. Blizzard needs to go big in my opinion and I'm excited to find out if they do.

It could also be a massive let down though

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Just look at all the rampant Expansion V speculation.

Hype is through the roof.

- - - Updated - - -

Because apparantly anyone who questions Blizz hates Blizz.
    Oh. i gotz it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Not really... The only people that would take that stance are the blind, zealous fanboys. Anyone with any logic can see the good and bad that Blizzard do.

That said, I can understand why someone might get the impression the person you quoted no longer plays considering what their posts generally entail. Still, he has said numerous times he still plays so... /shrug People see what they want to see.

OT: I wouldn't say I was ants-in-my-pants excited. Just interested in what the new expansion might be really.
    I was the very same way to be honest right up until I got screwed both ticket days.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

who's ass did you dig that statment out of? i am a very active player.
    He is the neighborhood troll, ignore him.

Tbh no,

When the official post are made covering it I will read them through, and like I did for cataclysm, if I like what I read I'll start getting ready for it that day, stock piling mats, gold etc

Although I'm glad to see not as many people this year are going for the online stream, that does wind me up, their paying good money for what they can watch / read less than a day, after its live.

I'm very excited about the news that we'll hear but I don't have a virtual ticket so i'm not super hyped for the event itself. Nothing terribly interesting happens at blizzcon aside from expansion details.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why would you go if you no longer play or enjoy WoW?
    There's more to Blizzcon than WoW.
    While I'm interested in hearing about the future of WoW, I'm also stoked about the D3 expansion and any other plans Blizzard has for the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    With 7.7M active subscribers, ye i believe it.
    Not sure, but: Can you still sell tickets? If yes, a lot of people probably buy them just to resell them later.

10+ Year Old Account
    no. as I have stated before. very sour that there is no way to fairly buy tickets. you cannot expect me to believe that there really were 10,000 people who pushed the button a milisecond before I did on purchase day.
    I believe it ...rumor is and I say rumor now...that there was a big time ticket broker house waiting on those tickets to go live and a good amount of them got brought up by them in secs....then are being resold for twice or more the normal cost of the ticket. I have a friend that lives just down the road from where this event is and he has been going every year till this year due to this fact he was online and ready before the live feed of tickets and he couldn't get any tickets for this years event. If this rumor is true then Blizzard really dropped the ball on this event by allowing a big corp or team of unknowns to undermined the player base like this and force players to pay even more for tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Queue shafted? I know a few people that were like 400th in the queue with 1000+ tickets left that never got one. Kinda sad really, especially when you see tickets being sold.

I generally don't even bother with the Virtual ticket, nevermind actually going to Blizzcon. MMO-C basically live blogs the whole thing, including pics lol

For the past three years I have wanted to attend and been waiting to buy the tickets legally to no avail. I want to go to Blizzcon dressed as my Paladin and meet some of the people who I heatedly discuss things with here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    I believe it ...rumor is and I say rumor now...that there was a big time ticket broker house waiting on those tickets to go live and a good amount of them got brought up by them in secs....then are being resold for twice or more the normal cost of the ticket. I have a friend that lives just down the road from where this event is and he has been going every year till this year due to this fact he was online and ready before the live feed of tickets and he couldn't get any tickets for this years event. If this rumor is true then Blizzard really dropped the ball on this event by allowing a big corp or team of unknowns to undermined the player base like this and force players to pay even more for tickets.
    Of course there is no proving the scalping. Only hundreds of tickets popping up on Ebay immediately after their release. If Blizzard could fix one dumb move it would be by requiring ticket sales to be FOR the person going and only purchasable by the card paying for their account.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

15+ Year Old Account
    Not excited one bit...why all the hype. If I could go, I wouldn't, I give Blizz enough of my time and money playing wow.

Just the news of the upcoming changes, all I need.

Not active WoW sub here, but I'm excited for what's next for WoW.

Exited and counting days.. as usual with Blizzcon.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Excited for Blizzcon? Not really. I like WoW but I don't care much about the other franchises. I want to be excited about the next expansion, but I can't get really get excited until I know more. If there was some kind of legit leak I might care a little more about the speculation, but right now I feel like there's still a decent chance the next expansion will be some disappointing retread.

I also have a feeling the introduction of Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm means less time for World of Warcraft content at the con.

I haven't really cared about Blizzcon over the years, but my bf was big into it, he gets a digital pass each year.. so because this is our first year experiencing it together, Im a bit excited to watch it with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm kinda torn between "excited like never before" and "meh.. it happens when it happens".
    On the one side I'm eagerly waiting for any information on the new expansion.

On the other side there's nothing to be excited for because we know literally NOTHING about the new expansion, so one can't be like "whoa I wonder what WoW: xyz will bring"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I will start being excited 2 days before it starts. Hope it will deliver something else than just dissapointment

Quote Originally Posted by The King in Yellow View Post
    Exited and counting days.. as usual with Blizzcon.
    I am not an active player, but still counting days. After all, they may reveal a new expak with great potential and promise as much leveling/dungeon/raid content as in the old expansions. I do try to keep my excitement at bay though due to hesitation it may end up being another 5-level, scarce content and random-April-fools-joke.

Theres nothing to be excited about. I am not excited.
    Wow expansion? meh
    Sc2 expansion? meh
    D3 expansion? nice, but not "insanely excited", longevity of this game will be just a week/two maybe
    Hearthstone? already playing, nothing new awaits
    Heroes of the Storm? nice but not insanely excited, it depends on how it's done