Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

is nobody exicted for blizzcon 2013

as its like 2 weeks away we get to know everything about the new expansion,hearthstone and upcoming class and game changes for wow. i just see people talking about generic stuff in this forum getm ore excited!!! damn it

Deleted
    I think quite a lot of people are excited about it - and even already said so in various posts here on the forums.
    Personally, I know that I am.

No because I'm sick of seeing WOW fanboys. I see enough of there idiot ideas and unwilling to change the game to make it better attitude on the Forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Not at all. I'll read up on all the new information when it's over but that's about it.

Deleted
    Theres nothing to be excited about yet though unless you're actually going

I want to make a new thread about it every 5 minutes but I'm only a ban or 2 away from permanent vacation so I'll save it for the day before Blizzcon when I can't contain my excitement anymore .

well, there is no new things to talk abt. Ofc I am exited though. cant wait for all the info and for more speculation threads etc! all we can do now, is wait and see.
    Be patient, grasshopper.

In another thread someone posted an old quote about Rob Pardo coming back to WoW dev team for the post-MOP expansion.

That got me excited.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care. Just want to hear about the next expansion.

I can think of much better ways to spend a long weekend.
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    as its like 2 weeks away we get to know everything about the new expansion,hearthstone and upcoming class and game changes for wow. i just see people talking about generic stuff in this forum getm ore excited!!! damn it
    no. as I have stated before. very sour that there is no way to fairly buy tickets. you cannot expect me to believe that there really were 10,000 people who pushed the button a milisecond before I did on purchase day.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Since they axed titan I don't know if there is something I could be really interested in. Don't care the slightest bit for the Blizzard moba and both lov and ros are just kinda meh.

I'm super stoked, and i'm not even going, got the virtual ticket and a get together. Counting down the days like Christmas

I am interested not exited. I will buy a virtual ticket and watch it for HS and SC2 as i have no interest in WoW and Diablo. Could be why i am not overly exited.

I just want the expansion info, and the interviews on WoW, those are the only two things I'm really excited about. If they announced Diablo III with an offline mode, that would also be exciting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    no. as I have stated before. very sour that there is no way to fairly buy tickets. you cannot expect me to believe that there really were 10,000 people who pushed the button a milisecond before I did on purchase day.
    Why would you go if you no longer play or enjoy WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    With 7.7M active subscribers, ye i believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since they delayed Titan, I am not interested in Blizzcon at all. I hope the next wow expansion is good but I'm not holding my breath.

It's cool to get info about upcoming expansion.
    Other than that I couldn't care less, and certanly wouldn't pay to get there myself.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why would you go if you no longer play or enjoy WoW?

who's ass did you dig that statment out of? i am a very active player.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    No because I'm sick of seeing WOW fanboys. I see enough of there idiot ideas and unwilling to change the game to make it better attitude on the Forums.
    This is mainly a wow site you should be used that by now sir.