Really looking forward to seeing the Live Raid!

I am most excited for the Warcraft Movie Presentation. There is alot of speculation and not an overabundance of information available. I'm excited to see what's in store and praying there will be a trailer available.

World of Warcraft: What's Next. Easily what I am most looking forward 2.

I'm waiting for World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues. I love the lore and can't wait to see what's hinted at coming next.

Really looking forward to World of Warcraft: What's next. Super excited to see what's coming down the line.

I am torn in which I would rather see, as a veteran player of Warcraft, I definitely want to see What's Next for WoW.... but I am dying to know what's going on with the upcoming Warcraft movie!

World of Warcraft: What's Next. This is the only game I have played consistently for almost 10 years Yes there has been some off and on, but even when I am super busy with life, I try and make time for WoW. Can't wait to see what Blizzard has in store for us!

I am definitely most excited for World of Warcraft: What's Next because I just can't wait any longer to know the next expansion!!!

I'm mostly interested in the WoW What's Next and Q&A panels. Really curious what's going to happen next with the game.

Deleted
    WoW: What's Next and World of Warcraft Live Raid <3

I would like to see the Diablo III Lore and Story Q + A panel.

Probably WoW: What's next. Also the Live Raid could be interesting.

WoW: Whats next, Warcraft movie panel, BLINK 182 CLOSING CEREMONY

Deleted
    im excited for the Q+A Warcraft panels i hope red shirt guy will be there

World of Warcraft: What's Next. New Expansion, MMmmmm

Obviously the What's Next for WoW, because they've been amazingly silent on the issue while also stating that 5.4 is the last real raid/content patch. Something has to be coming and soon.

Psyched for World of Warcraft: What's Next, I must know more!

I'm most excited for World of Warcraft: What's Next. I've been taking a break from WoW and would love to have some news that gets me excited about playing again.

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry didnt realize this was the same thread i posted in yesterday
    Last edited by jd812; 2013-11-01 at 04:29 AM.

World of Warcraft: What's Next

(And, for what it's worth I can actually go to the event. Hopefully people don't waste tickets on here who can't even go.)