World of Warcraft: What's Next!

That's a tie between the "World of Warcraft: What's Next" and "World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More" panels.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

World of Warcraft: What's Next

The most important panel(s) I'd like to see are, WoW movie presentation, Adventure Continues/What's Next, and the new Diablo 3 Crusader gameplay

Well the rest of Divinity is going so I would like to join them

"World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything" I have some very very specific questions regarding racials, scenarios and LFR

Panel I'm most excited for:

World of Warcraft: What's Next

WHAT'S NEXT AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

lol so the winners have 5 days to book plans and hotels that are more likely all sold out good time's anyways I guess Hearthstone Exhibition would be fun to watch.

Word of warcraft whats next of course! Been loving MoP and am excited for the next exac whatever it may be. Would like to go to blizzcon and meet up with my guild!

The Warcraft Movie presentation, followed by World of Warcraft: What's Next!

Deleted
    wow: The adv. continues, wow: art, and ofc i want my murloc pet tho! Also "World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More" would be fun

Looking forward to seeing World of Warcraft: What's Next!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's three I'm excited for, but the top would have to be, World of Warcraft: What's next? Runners up are, the WoW Q&A because I always enjoy seeing how the devs interact with the fans and it's always good times when they get caught off guard by some of the questions (red shirt guy anyone?). Second would be WoW Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and more because I am very interested in seeing how Blizzard is going to continue improving on those systems.

World of Warcraft: What's Next!
    Cant wait!

Oh my LORD where to begin, I am a huge lore nerd, so things like 'the adventure continues' and 'q and a about everything' sound freaking amazing. My husband's a sound tech and I have listened to the soundtracks.... more than a little obsessively so the 'evolving sound of warcraft' panel sounds soooo cool. I legitimately can't just pick one! I also recently got into Diablo starting with 3 so I'd love to learn more at their lore panel. Of course, I do want to know more about the new expansion we're all pretty sure is gonna get announced, but oh my god just to be close to the creators of this universe I have invested so much time and emotion into is SO FREAKING COOL!

Warcraft Movie Presentation, even if it is an eternity away would be nice to see what's going on.

World of Warcraft: What's Next, and any info on the new movie! Also, Diablo III panels!

Cant wait for world of warcraft: whats next!

I always look forward to the World of Warcraft Live Raid, but what I'm the most excited for is World of Warcraft: What's Next.

I'm most looking forward to World of Warcraft: What's Next!